Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

unknown.png

The POWER in this picture. The wars that were fought. The revolutions that were started. Wow. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

The fatuis are coming to dominate the top 10 i fear. And when queen columbina is #1 :gaycat:

9 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

Just tagging the ones who hasn't done it yet and posted in the earlier pages

I think I’m over this game for the time being so I won’t be participating, sorry :heart:

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I think I’m over this game for the time being so I won’t be participating, sorry :heart:

:gaycat:

we all go through that phase, see u soon x

48 minutes ago, Sesame said:

@Underworldget the **** in here and submit your rate you ***. It’s not looking good for our girl Ayaka 

Done you piece of ****

8 hours ago, Wotamin said:

The fatuis are coming to dominate the top 10 i fear. And when queen columbina is #1 :gaycat:

i rated most fatuis, 1. good luck booking the top 10 you speak of. :gaycat:

Is childe going to end up my least favorite or paimon hmm 

I think both are spies lol 

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

@Underworldget the **** in here and submit your rate you ***. It’s not looking good for our girl Ayaka 

Forehead’s first flop omg we love to see it :gaycat:

Should've given Baizhu the lowest score, I thought only playable characters would count. I hate that faguette 

£than

Can’t wait for Yae Miko and Ei to snatch a top ten spot :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

Can’t wait for Yae Miko and Ei to snatch a top ten spot :gaycat2:

FADden is over :sorry:

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

Should've given Baizhu the lowest score, I thought only playable characters would count. I hate that faguette 

£than

I rated most currently non-playable characters a 1 tbh (sorry harbinger and sumeru stans :sistrens:) as my gatekeeping the rate for playable ones. 

4 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

FADden is over :sorry:

Lies!

Spoiler

Until Cyno drops and ends her as the superior polearm electro :fan:

Gave Xingqiu my lowest score. Even though his kit is amazing, I just never liked his design ughh 

Was also compelled to give Yunjin my lowest score after getting her C11 or maybe 12? :skull:but its fine

So I'm confused how is Kazuha buff supposed to work, because I've been doing some testing and it confuses me.

So with my Yae lvl 9 talent lvl 3 turrets I hit for around 6.3k crit. With Kazuha VV shread and the boost he gives from his passive I hot around 10k.

So I understand that when in his infused burst with electro it she should hit even higher, but I've done some testing on Masanori and I don't see any change from the 10K max I've been able to reach. My Kazuha with Iron sting and triple EM has around 921 EM. Am I not understanding something?

22 hours ago, Margaux said:

i rated most fatuis, 1. good luck booking the top 10 you speak of. :gaycat:

:biblionny:

Rated all the NPC characters / Sumeru characters 1s :sorry:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

So I'm confused how is Kazuha buff supposed to work, because I've been doing some testing and it confuses me.

So with my Yae lvl 9 talent lvl 3 turrets I hit for around 6.3k crit. With Kazuha VV shread and the boost he gives from his passive I hot around 10k.

So I understand that when in his infused burst with electro it she should hit even higher, but I've done some testing on Masanori and I don't see any change from the 10K max I've been able to reach. My Kazuha with Iron sting and triple EM has around 921 EM. Am I not understanding something?

I don't see anything in the skill description that the infused burst will cause anyone else hit harder (except his C2 giving EM) - the additional damage text on Kazuha Slash is referring to the additional hits of that element the burst does.

Unless you have c2 Kazuha that should be correct from my understanding. And also Yae doesn’t snapshot so if you do have c2 you probably have to replace turrets and swirl again to see max damage 

10 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Gave Xingqiu my lowest score. Even though his kit is amazing, I just never liked his design ughh 

You gave your avi's boyfriend the lowest score? Homophobia at its finest

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

You gave your avi's boyfriend the lowest score? Homophobia at its finest

spacer.png

Chongyun deserves better. :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.