• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

is2g this golden apple archipelago event is the worst i've ever experienced in genshin impact... exploring these islands feel like a chore especially the ones with multiple versions that makes us go back and forth changing stuff so we can get a chest with 2 ******* primogens :skull: i hope last year's version was better because people hyped up this event so much and in the end i'm hating it. at least this new multiplayer event is fun, but i can't wait for this patch to be over and done with

Q6AyBGv.gif

3.0 banners, according to leaks are:

Phase 1: Tighnari & Zhongli

Phase 2: Ganyu & Kokomi

It's incredible how the whole community shitted on Kokomi when it came out, but she had the last laugh :rip:

She's just so useful and good. Although, the non-crit doesn't make any sense tbh I still don't understand why they did that

I've basically just finished building her with Ocean-Hued Clam and I love using her in taser. I have to give her a Tenacity set for when I just use her for hydro application like Ayaka freeze

12 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

It's incredible how the whole community shitted on Kokomi when it came out, but she had the last laugh :rip:

She's just so useful and good. Although, the non-crit doesn't make any sense tbh I still don't understand why they did that

I've basically just finished building her with Ocean-Hued Clam and I love using her in taser. I have to give her a Tenacity set for when I just use her for hydro application like Ayaka freeze

Yeah tbh my two favorite pulls ever are like...the two least popular characters. I keep going back to Kokomi and Albedo whenever I wanna have more fun in this game :rip: I dragged kokomi when she came out but now queen's got me on a chokehold :jonny: Taser kokomi is just so fun to play and her freeze/sukokomon rotations are kind of difficult but so satisfying and fun too. The queen of inazuma :jonny5:

Edited by Julián

2 minutes ago, Julián said:

Yeah tbh my two favorite pulls ever and like...the two least popular characters. I keep going back to Kokomi and Albedo whenever I wanna have more fun in this game :rip: I dragged kokomi when she came out but now queen's got me on a chokehold :jonny: Taser kokomi is just so fun to play and her freeze/sukokomon rotations are kind of difficult but so satisfying and fun too. The queen of inazuma :jonny5:

I love using Fischl, Kazuha, Yae and Kokomi. And she will also be as good with bloom reactions, she's so realiable at basically everything she can do that you can't deny she's an awsome unit. So much utility and can basically fit almost everywhere

I wished she could crit, but I guess it makes it easier to build her since you don't have to fish for crit stats (tho that demain is 100% rigged)

I bet Yae will also have the last laugh after all the dragging she got too

14 hours ago, Venice B said:

is2g this golden apple archipelago event is the worst i've ever experienced in genshin impact... exploring these islands feel like a chore especially the ones with multiple versions that makes us go back and forth changing stuff so we can get a chest with 2 ******* primogens :skull: i hope last year's version was better because people hyped up this event so much and in the end i'm hating it. at least this new multiplayer event is fun, but i can't wait for this patch to be over and done with

Q6AyBGv.gif

It was such a chore. I should go back and explore but once I finished the last puzzle I haven’t returned. 

Dilucs was cute (although some of those Dire are hard lol)

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I love using Fischl, Kazuha, Yae and Kokomi. And she will also be as good with bloom reactions, she's so realiable at basically everything she can do that you can't deny she's an awsome unit. So much utility and can basically fit almost everywhere

I wished she could crit, but I guess it makes it easier to build her since you don't have to fish for crit stats (tho that demain is 100% rigged)

I bet Yae will also have the last laugh after all the dragging she got too

I lowkey think this is the top electro charge team. Sucrose/venti  works just as well too 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I lowkey think this is the top electro charge team. Sucrose/venti  works just as well too 

I still don't have Sucrose lmao

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I think she doesn't have crit because otherwise she would be THE broken character of the game :skull: i mean, she's a tank, she heals TONS, she can do lots of damage with the ocean set + constelations and she has the best hydro application in the game... if she could crit she would be better off as the hydro archon lmao

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

I think she doesn't have crit because otherwise she would be THE broken character of the game :skull: i mean, she's a tank, she heals TONS, she can do lots of damage with the ocean set + constelations and she has the best hydro application in the game... if she could crit she would be better off as the hydro archon lmao

Her constellations are kind of **** and her damage isn't really something to write home about. Unlike Itto, Noelle or other characters that transform their stats into atk and have bigger multipliers. Kokomi just uses a % of her HP that's then added to her normal attacks as a flat number (and those still scale with her atk). Mine has a bit over 36K HP with HP%/Hydro/HB so it would be like roughtly a 3000k increase to her damage

I mean at lvl 10 I don't think it even reaches 10% just 8% or something like that. I consider that if they allowed you to crit you would probably lose some HP and ER so it would be more of a challenge for her to be a reliable damage dealer. Maybe that's why they did that, she most definitely wouldn't be broken

19 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Her constellations are kind of **** and her damage isn't really something to write home about. Unlike Itto, Noelle or other characters that transform their stats into atk and have bigger multipliers. Kokomi just uses a % of her HP that's then added to her normal attacks as a flat number (and those still scale with her atk). Mine has a bit over 36K HP with HP%/Hydro/HB so it would be like roughtly a 3000k increase to her damage

I mean at lvl 10 I don't think it even reaches 10% just 8% or something like that. I consider that if they allowed you to crit you would probably lose some HP and ER so it would be more of a challenge for her to be a reliable damage dealer. Maybe that's why they did that, she most definitely wouldn't be broken

I think reaction wise all things considered she’d be broken with crit. I saw the analysis somewhere but forgot 

also I have heizou now randomly so am going to try that electro charge :jonnycat:

2FC3YlU.png 

It's that time again when we have a dead banner on and filler events.
We all know ATRLers love to do rates so we are gonna do another one!
It's also interesting to see how first impressions change overtime.

The rules are simple, just vote!
10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest.
You can vote for your #1 Character, which will get +2 points

and 1 vote for the characters you least like, which will lose -3 points.

Failure to follow these basic ass rules will result in your votes not being counted :priceless:
Voting will end on Aug 12, 9am Eastern Time. 

Submit your votes 
HERE

Last rate, I was still very new to this game and couldn't vote rationally. But I'm terribly excited for this one :jonny5:Let's go #YanfeiMains #VentiMains

53 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

2FC3YlU.png 

Failure to follow these basic ass rules will result in your votes not being counted :priceless:

Submit your votes 
HERE

Done :heart2:

57 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

2FC3YlU.png 

Submit your votes 
HERE

The Yoimiya pic :bibliahh: done!

2 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

2FC3YlU.png 

Submit your votes 
HERE

Done!

Yunjin C10 and still C0 Bennett after six months... Sigh

I didn't get tagged.. inch resting..

8 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

2FC3YlU.png 

Submit your votes 
HERE

Done :gaycat4:

3 hours ago, KasioKas said:

I didn't get tagged.. inch resting..

I only tagged like the people I saw from the last 5 pages :gaycat:

11 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

2FC3YlU.png 

Submit your votes 
HERE

Just tagging the ones who hasn't done it yet and posted in the earlier pages

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.