Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

59 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Furina will get a rerun before Alhaitham for sure. And I know Furina is cracked af but if you have good supports already I'd prioritize Alhaitham over her only because he can do an insane amount of damage when in a team with 4* characters like Xingqiu, Kuki, Fischl and even Yaoyao. Back in the Sumeru days I was able to clear abyss with a lvl 40 Yaoyao on my Alhaitham team because he's THAT good and she only had to carry 4pc DM and provide some healing.

Image from kiki ^o^

Furina is phase two next banner sis. :gaycat1:
I really don't need another DPS right now, my Neuvi is asking for his good sis Furina.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Same, the only reason I don't have Allahtham is because he hasn't had a banner since I started playing. He's always been a priority tho so trust that Guilded domain has been farmed for months and I might be pulling PJC for him on Liyue Chronicled :bird:

Arlecchino might be my first regretted pull so far, she is great for new players since she doesn't need much to serve decent damage, but for vape my C6 Gaming is much more fun to play and those 250k vapes his skill hits look gorg on the screen :fan: I do hope Natlan introduces some good units to form fresh mono pyro team with her maybe

Edited by BlackoutZone

sethylis music sooooo good omg

smelly dog reveal tomorrow

4.7 coming with another massive lore dump

keqing c6 sidegrade coming on wednesday

we're eating so good

YmTeVfb.gif

also furina is the best char in the game cuz that crazy dmg % means any and all characters in the game become viable. havent read a kit since I got the queen, nobody is a flop with her carrying them

YmTeVfb.gif

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Furina is phase two next banner sis. :gaycat1:
I really don't need another DPS right now, my Neuvi is asking for his good sis Furina.

Precisely, what I'm saying is her future banner will probably come before Alhaitham's because of archon privilege. It might be another year until Alhaitham gets a banner after this.

Also, Neuvillette is so busted already that he doesn't even need Furina. She'd do a better job carrying another DPS.

Mine is tied to Xiao forever because those 200k plunges give me life, we love a dedicated support!

YmTeVfb.gif

Edited by Venice B

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Precisely, what I'm saying is her future banner will probably come before Alhaitham's because of archon privilege. It might be another year until Alhaitham gets a banner after this.

Also, Neuvillette is so busted already that he doesn't even need Furina. She'd do a better job carrying another DPS.

Reveal hidden contents

Mine is tied to Xiao forever because those 200k plunges give me life, we love a dedicated support!

YmTeVfb.gif

The other team I have built is Raiden hypercarry with that C6 cow Sara or the typical Raiden national.
Sometimes, I put Nahida in that team with Xingqiu. 

Idk where to put Furina but she will carry any future team I build.

The banners.. we lost the plot

Giving us 3rd Bennett banner in Fontaine and no Kaveh is anti-pride month :weeps:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Design ruined by that hair. :hoetenks:

• Like 2

I liked her, not the purple lady? yeah but she is pretty, serving mommy

the hate she is receiving on twitter :rip: this community is so annoying and dramatic 

Everyone will forget that as soon she be revealed as a hexenzirkel member 

she is a witch 100%

All of their character designers should be fired :suburban:

• Like 1

She's the UGLEEst character in Genshin Impact hands down. Can't believe she's a 5*, she looks like a generic npc from a low budget mobile game.

• Like 1

Kaveh in drag? Hole up..

GPJL3wzXgAIWy6Z?format=jpg&name=4096x409

:suburban:

• Haha 2

I like the dress, and that slit is pretty iconic but her hair is absolutely atrocious, paired with those glasses. Gurl, you ain't MOTHER C u n t Retainer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mael said:

Kaveh in drag? Hole up..

GPJL3wzXgAIWy6Z?format=jpg&name=4096x409

:suburban:

Kaveh when Emilies steps foot in Sumeru

img.gif?width=490&quality=100

• Haha 4

**** dori

• Like 1

15 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The other team I have built is Raiden hypercarry with that C6 cow Sara or the typical Raiden national.
Sometimes, I put Nahida in that team with Xingqiu. 

Idk where to put Furina but she will carry any future team I build.

raiden/furina/sara/bennet :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

**** dori

you'd like wouldnt you?

~~~~~~~~

emilie ugly sucrose/dori/lisa monstrosity but she's giving a bit ***** and I think she'll look better in game... anyway at least shes not the doggie design. Also that clorine banner is so fckng sht omg EVERYONE has bennet c6 let him GO and the way not 1 of the 4* featured has any synergy with the 5* on the banner :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

gave me some hope 
maybe Murata is not ugly red girl:bird:

I think Emilie looks fine. Yall complain too much :rip:

• Confused 1

The dress is cute, but she's really giving HAG and not CVNT. Kinda glad she's ugly so I don't have to waste pulls :fan:

enough of that lettuce freak, let's talk about real cvnt slay diva

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

The dress is cute, but she's really giving HAG and not CVNT. Kinda glad she's ugly so I don't have to waste pulls :fan:

And apparently she's a polearm, even her moveset won't serve CVNT like Mother Slayyyner and Lisa :bibliahh:

31 minutes ago, Venice B said:

And apparently she's a polearm, even her moveset won't serve CVNT like Mother Slayyyner and Lisa :bibliahh:

Like where is our perfume bottle catalyst sig

On the other hand I always imagined CR with a polearm :rip:

MHY giving us a skip patch right before Slaylan 

prob pulling sigewinne #cutebeforemeta

YmTeVfb.gif

Arlecchino so bad it's pathetic. The same "forgetting" bs like Scaramouche but done worse and them pretending shes a good girl when shes literally a murder...

at least clitori quest was EXCELLENT

YmTeVfb.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.