Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

TGS so good when you're tired of Zajef's mental illness

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait the resin cap :bibliahh: The bare minimum but I'll take it, finally it takes more than 24 hours to fully cap.

Wuwa is cute, but kinda soulless? Cant put my finger on it, maybe it's the color palette

19 hours ago, killer_rose said:

What is noPOCland? :rip:

The next nation is Natlan. noPOCland is just a joke word play on the region and the fact that mihoyo refuses to give us dark skinned characters 

ot: oh gensh\t is scared :fan:

• Haha 1

Hsr having an insane resin system for a while now and this is the time they want to increase :ahh:

the way increasing the resin cap isn't even that good :ahh: I least now i can just log once a day and not lose resin :jonny5:

If those fatties are going to put Kaveh, Chevruese and Sethos on that Chlamydia banner i'm going to SCREAM :rip:

i need all three of them. If Sethos comes on his own i can simply not care, chevruese is important for me because she is C0 even though a perfect build but Kaveh too? :rip: i have him C3 and he becomes a great character with C4 and C6 :rip: 

39 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

If those fatties are going to put Kaveh, Chevruese and Sethos on that Chlamydia banner i'm going to SCREAM :rip:

i need all three of them. If Sethos comes on his own i can simply not care, chevruese is important for me because she is C0 even though a perfect build but Kaveh too? :rip: i have him C3 and he becomes a great character with C4 and C6 :rip: 

You should definitely aim for C6 Chevruese. It's her best constellation, makes her cracked for pyro an electro teams.

they'll never put those 3 together in a banner, but if they do cuz of the WuWa scare we will be emptying the primo stash :jonny5:

5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

You should definitely aim for C6 Chevruese. It's her best constellation, makes her cracked for pyro an electro teams.

Yeah but last time i got only 1. She is C0 :weeps: 

on the aroec banner i spend 70 wishes and i didnt even get 1 Freminet. I dont trust those 4 star pity that much. I dont think i will get 6 more chevrueses in 50 pulls tbh. 

36 minutes ago, CBC said:

they'll never put those 3 together in a banner, but if they do cuz of the WuWa scare we will be emptying the primo stash :jonny5:

well i was collecting for Nilou but now i feel like I CAN SPEND at least and HOPE to loose the 50/50

Still bitter Wriothesley won't rerun with Chlorine... that was the perfect opportunity for me to snatch C6 Sethos :toofunny3:

Is the best patch just story quest?

Finally got the C6 of Xingqiu from the standard banner. :WAP:

• Thanks 1

So many Emilie leaks but still no leak about how she looks. Didn't know their security increased like this. 

they totally dont know what to do with emilie given those million designs that leaked a year ago... im scared for ha but she might be busted for vape teams so lets see

when emilie is another skirk and from all those models they pick the most bland and uninspired one :dies:

8 hours ago, CBC said:

they totally dont know what to do with emilie given those million designs that leaked a year ago... im scared for ha but she might be busted for vape teams so lets see

She is dendro and mostly for burn teams though. That new artifact set is for her. 

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

when emilie is another skirk and from all those models they pick the most bland and uninspired one :dies:

Skirk looks exactly like Keqing :deadbanana: 

Omg today i played this game since a very long time on my laptop and it felt GOOD :rip: 

i also could finally buy some welkins + the battle pass :rip: 

if only i knew it was possible like that. 
My Baizhu has now the Sacrifial pusy R4. Thats a DAMN %54 HP bonus + EM. He is on the field for 5 seconds max so those bonuses work out perfectly. 
dealing more dendro damage + lots of health 

The way Natlan ended FontaiNAH with a 30 seconds clip oh wow :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

The way Natlan ended FontaiNAH with a 30 seconds clip oh wow :jonny5:

Is that why it's crickets here?

:clack:

https://x.com/genshinimpact/status/1793994262054420612?s=46&t=CBmgXdqUEgIIKKfozKOXAQ

i believe they look like starter pokemons :rip: 

but i like how Natlan looks. Its just that Fontaine felt so empty :weeps: 

Like they slap you on your face and then for 3 months NOTHING. The story was good but too many empty spots. 

———

Today i figured out how to pay so now i have the battle pass and welkins. For Nilou i have now 70 pulls (no guarantee) but no problem i'm totally skipping 4.7 :duca: 

The Natlan mounts look so ugly and childish. The mechanics seem fun, next patch is cooking tho.

Daddyleaf coming for blood.

Natlan looks really pretty

natlan looked pretty but wtf was that rainbow lava :ahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CBC said:

natlan looked pretty but wtf was that rainbow lava :ahh:

I thought the same, serving Willy Wonka chocolate river. :hoetenks:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.