Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

I hope that means they will balance some weaker characters like Qiqi and Baizhu. I have Qiqi C4 and she is terrible :rip: 

Daddy Baizhu is not weak tho. :hippo:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Genshin officially getting graphics upgrade with 5.0, hopefully that means 120fps on PC. :jonny5:

I love all the leaks :duca: 

So Emilie has a possibility now to be a 4 star? They are not sure yet. I wish she was a 5 star but whatever. 

Nilou is probably coming in 4.8 with a new skin. I will have her for sure this time :duca:  probably with Kaveh too so i can C6 him :duca: 

Klee s mother will show herself. 

Columbina will be 

Spoiler

Anemo

Xbalanque will be another character with red hair (they sure slay that hair style in the game) 

Less than 3 months omg.

and today part 2 will start right? :duca: 

exactly

• Haha 1

If this level 100 thing is true I'm only gonna do it for my faves, Genshin is already so easy as it is we don't really need that. Unless they add another new passive for each character (and knowing hoyo, I doubt they would bother).

Lost mega early 50/50 on Baizhu banner to motherfucking Dehya, C1 ******* stupid *****.
C5 Faruzan and C2 Leyla, now I need to collect enough primos for my guaranteed GODrina. :heart:

they better give everyone a new passive talent if we can level them to 100 

but i know they wont

ezgif-2-048c40ac42.thumb.gif.ccbd8972c98

Poor Neuvillette finally getting the HP buff he needed so much, thank you level 100.  :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

genshintwitter is so annoying, the amount of meltdowns already
It's a rumour, not even a leak from the beta. And nobody knows what will change with it
Why play this game if everything make them mad? :katie:

Edited by dlwlrma

30 minutes ago, dlwlrma said:

genshintwitter is so annoying, the amount of meltdowns already
It's a rumour, not even a leak from the beta. And nobody knows what will change with it
Why play this game if everything make them mad? :katie:

a lot of people who play genshin hate the game it's so weird :biblio:

• Thanks 1

Lost Baizhu pity

:ryan3: 

His brave sacrifice will be remembered next patch 

:ryan3:

• Like 1

100 lvl character look like a nightmare, they'll have to double resin cap otherwise i won't ascemd sheet

• Like 1

they might increase the world level too. 

characters who scale with hp and em will have the biggest boost so furina, nilou, neu, xiangling, baizhu will be even better :toofunny2: 

Get ready for my lvl 100 Kokomi :1stplace: I'll break top 3% one day 

the meltdowns over lv100 are so weird, don't people have a sh\t ton of materials just accumulating in their inventory? :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 2

And imagine if it ascends one more time. You will get that small crit rate/crit damage bonus too which will be life saver for lots of characters. My Arlec and Navia can use some more crit rate :toofunny2: 

i guess this will also mean their weapon will go level 100. 

well those stones can't be farmed so that will be for sure an issue. 

Btw, does someone know if i can buy crsytals somewhere else and send it to my own account? Its actually possible but idk how. Otherwise how could people send them to streamers on switch all the time? 

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Btw, does someone know if i can buy crsytals somewhere else and send it to my own account? Its actually possible but idk how. Otherwise how could people send them to streamers on switch all the time? 

they use Codashop, just need the UID
https://www.codashop.com/en-us/genshin-impact

15 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

well those stones can't be farmed so that will be for sure an issue. 

You can mine ores and convert them to enchants in the blacksmith npcs, but you eventually cap anyway without farming :deadbanana2:

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, CBC said:

You can mine ores and convert them to enchants in the blacksmith npcs, but you eventually cap anyway without farming :deadbanana2:

You get maximum 30 ores per day and you have to spend most of your crystals. I hate that. 

—————

i pulled Skyward atlas a while ago. I gave it to Heizou. I started playing with him and he just finished with my C6 Faruzan (both level 70) abyss 10 :suburban:

Didn't know he was that powerful. I'm in shock.

Edited by Funnyfatty

I'm always out of pink ores because I'm always levelling weapons up. I hate having to share weapons between characters, each character must have their own weapon :celestial5:

heard a rumor that emilie looks like some glasses hoe from fgo (prob w/o the glasses)

:suburban:

Oh don't make that face Furineaux

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.