Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

Sorry but the entirety of fontaine is serving HARD. My wallet will be emptied accordingly :jonny5:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Underworld said:

I think Sumeru gave a lot of male chars : Alhaitham, CyNO, Kaveh , Miko, Baizhu , Tinghari, Scara. Dotrorre as a villian who will be playable one time..

And maybe there will be someone else.

Yeah if we compare Inazuma and Sumeru we did get more male characters (5 x 7) but the fact they're going backwards and giving us only 2 in Fontaine (maybe 3, there's rumours about another tall male other than the one that already leaked) is a joke and makes me worry about the future of the game. Like okay I get it their demographic is horny incels who jack off to 2d girls or whataver but there's still a lot of people who enjoy male characters (I hear they're pretty popular in Japan) so mhy releasing only two of them for a whole region is kinda of a slap in the face

d55780cb3a6d213815e345150c3175eb.gif

I feel the game is so boring now, been playing since the start, mostly FTP (battle pass + welkin), have about 5 different teams that can clear abyss. Nothing to do :rip:

Feel like this game needs a real shake up.

Also Fontaine looks pretty boring, havent been excited for a character since Shenhe (maybe Yelan....)

Might just quit the game if we only have two males for Fontaine. 

FmCGkYYaAAMqXSW?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by mael

i really thought fontaine would gag me after seeing the archon

the way none of these ******* are actually steampunk

Edited by ChatshireCat

What are you guys planning to build Yaoyao with? Deepwood seems redundant in a Nilou Bloom comp since she's already equiping it. I was thinking two HP two EM/ER

7 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

maybe if fontaine served this instead of the standard granny panties + top combo

De visual novo, Seraphine é revelada no Legends of Runeterra

a shirt from forever 21?

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

What are you guys planning to build Yaoyao with? Deepwood seems redundant in a Nilou Bloom comp since she's already equiping it. I was thinking two HP two EM/ER

Whatever is left at +20 and increases her healing ig

9 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

maybe if fontaine served this instead of the standard granny panties + top combo

De visual novo, Seraphine é revelada no Legends of Runeterra

Spill Fontaine you will never be loved 

Reminder that Lyney and Lynette are confirmed to be META and extremely story relevant.

Time to start saving ladies.

tumblr_mfx4qqS05H1rcnioqo1_250.gif

12 hours ago, CBC said:

Whatever is left at +20 and increases her healing ig

EM/EM/EM apparently :monkey:

1 hour ago, £than said:

Reminder that Lyney and Lynette are confirmed to be META and extremely story relevant.

Time to start saving ladies.

tumblr_mfx4qqS05H1rcnioqo1_250.gif

EM/EM/EM apparently :monkey:

Oh she will be shelved for a bit because I cannot em farm again lol 

wait the fontaine's archon design leaked? :rip:

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Oh she will be shelved for a bit because I cannot em farm again lol 

But doesn't she scale with HP? You want her to heal so ideally you would go HP/HP and then either HP or HB

If I'm not mistaken there's only one constellation that gives part of that HP as 120 EM maximum or something like that. I'm going to build her with two piece HP and the 2pc HB because I'm going to use her in Nilou Bloom and Nahida is already equiping the Deepwood Set. As for weapon you have black tassel but we will see how much ER she needs because I already sense it's going to be a pain getting her burst so I might give her that prototype starglitter I have leveled up to 90 for no reason or just craft her that moonpiercer Sumeru spear because it gives EM and looks cute on her.

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

But doesn't she scale with HP? You want her to heal so ideally you would go HP/HP and then either HP or HB

If I'm not mistaken there's only one constellation that gives part of that HP as 120 EM maximum or something like that. I'm going to build her with two piece HP and the 2pc HB because I'm going to use her in Nilou Bloom and Nahida is already equiping the Deepwood Set. As for weapon you have black tassel but we will see how much ER she needs because I already sense it's going to be a pain getting her burst so I might give her that prototype starglitter I have leveled up to 90 for no reason or just craft her that moonpiercer Sumeru spear because it gives EM and looks cute on her.

Yea I’m just going to wait 

I think I’m pulling Al hait so I’m going to work on whatever he needs 

I was planning on building Yaoyao but then I found out she uses dendro cube drops too and no ma'am! I'm not collecting 26 drops for Yaoyao and then 46 more for Nahida lol I'll keep using Traveler until we get a Nahida rerun :sorry:

47 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I was planning on building Yaoyao but then I found out she uses dendro cube drops too and no ma'am! I'm not collecting 26 drops for Yaoyao and then 46 more for Nahida lol I'll keep using Traveler until we get a Nahida rerun :sorry:

I’m just happy she doesn’t need mushrooms 

So how are those Lyne and Lynette characters are going to work? So are they 2 in 1 characters? How will they show on the team screen? Will you only be able to roam the world and play Lyne or will they let you choose?

Human Cloud Retainer looking better than most Fadtaine characters :deadbanana4::ahh:

12 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Remember everyone. skip almidtham!

G.U.Y. Gaga

We WILL be pulling

G.U.Y. Gaga

7 hours ago, Venice B said:

We WILL be pulling

G.U.Y. Gaga

The trailer was cute but i will be skipping i fear, still fuming that they nerfed the hell out of him

1 hour ago, fcreverboy said:

The trailer was cute but i will be skipping i fear, still fuming that they nerfed the hell out of him

He will be buffed on release trust and believe sis, he's coming for that meta spot

G.U.Y. Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.