Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

oh this was my prediction. 

This should have been Alhaitham's banner, Beidou and Xingqiu. Those other two don't need the good 4 stars

34 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

This should have been Alhaitham's banner, Beidou and Xingqiu. Those other two don't need the good 4 stars

Doesn’t hu Tao though?

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Doesn’t hu Tao though?

True, but she can rot :mandown:

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

the massive collapse, we love a demo with personality

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

wait are you pulling? thought you were skipping

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

the lashings over dehyas kit today im been such a kiiii :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, CBC said:

wait are you pulling? thought you were skipping

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

the lashings over dehyas kit today im been such a kiiii :bibliahh:

i think everyone in this thread should skip him and yelan and pull for HT powercreep Dehya, yes

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

33 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

i think everyone in this thread should skip him and yelan and pull for HT powercreep Dehya, yes

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

are you trolling or is there some missing tea? :toofunny2:

Edited by CBC

5 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

I'm being as serious as Dehya's atk multipliers

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

:ahh:

Have we heard anything about shenhe yet 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:ahh:

Have we heard anything about shenhe yet 

spacer.png

locked in the adeptus dungeon. Im hoping they rerun klee/ayaka/eula in 3.5 just for the kiis 

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

I’m lowkey having more fun with Yao Yao 

kind of a serve tbh 

Ok I got weak and poulled for Alhai, lost my 50/50 after like 80 pity to Mona and got him 13 pulls later :jonny: Only got 2 YaoYao's in the process tho :redface:

I ended up pulling and for the 5th time in a row I lost the 50/50, this time to Diluc (I guess now I'm an owner of every standard banner 5 star). I got Alhaitham, 4 Yaoyaos, 4 Yunjins, 1 Ningguang, 1 Xinyan and 1 freaking Faruzan who I didn't have so now I have every 4 star except freaking Sucrose :skull:

At this point Sucrose is a 6 star for me :rip:

Also won't be leveling Alhaitham because I'm absolutely broke, have no gilded pieces he could use and I haven't farmed anything so until I recover a bit he is in the bench :rip:

I have to say Yaoyao's C2 is really nice to help with her ER. I think you can get away without an ER weapon with it and having a ER lines as substats in the artifacts. I might give her a EM one or just snatch the Black Tassel from Candance.

I pulled Raiden and immediately stopped playing :rip: haven't felt much desire to play recently. Kinda want Hu Tao but don't want to grind primos...

I've seen lots of people praising Yaoyao so I kinda want to try her with my Alhaitham but I only got one copy of her while pulling for him and I'm also saving my resources to level Yelan once I get her :deadbanana4:

Candace and Yao Yao seems to be cute apparently 

I have no materials for  al hait or yao though either 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

I've seen lots of people praising Yaoyao so I kinda want to try her with my Alhaitham but I only got one copy of her while pulling for him and I'm also saving my resources to level Yelan once I get her :deadbanana4:

I've played around her, but still can't tell if I like her or not. She's mostly nice for the flexibility to dendro teams since you can use other characters and not Kokomi/Barbara in Nilou bloom or Kuki for Electr/Dendro ones

I was a bit disappointed with her healing but we'll see when I fully raise her and gear her up. I'd say her cons don't really matter, the C2 is really nice because it refunds her quite a bit of energy. Almost 50% from my experience so it makes her healing really spammable

36 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Candace and Yao Yao seems to be cute apparently 

I have no materials for  al hait or yao though either 

I mean you can easily use Candance on Nilou Bloom but like if you have Yelan, Kokomi, Barbara, Xingqiu why even bother. It's not like her 20% elemental dmg bonus affects the blooms.

I didn’t realize the worm was anemo :rip:

now i have to farm dendro frags for both al hait and Yao Yao :rip:

So those three new animal enemies (the big scorpion, big snake and big bird) do a **** ton of damage. They basically oneshot you and they don't get interrupted by anything plus have a lot of HP. I can already see them torturing everyone in the abyss :rip:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I didn’t realize the worm was anemo :rip:

now i have to farm dendro frags for both al hait and Yao Yao :rip:

That's why geo ones exist. To transoform them into the other ones :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.