• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Whis

• Leptine

• Lady Claire

• X~MoviePoP

theres 8 seasons!!? :deadbanana4:
damn i havent even finished season 3

i wish Hector and Emilia came last few seasons ago… they're really interesting antagonists 

would have preferred them over the 3 siblings (tho the reason i watched the other few seasons before this was because of Manu :-*)

Edited by Sabrina Carpenter

WTF. How anti-climactic was that finale scene. 

This show makes the devolution of Riverdale seem bearable. The decline post S3 is unreal. Every character post S3 was so useless outside Patrick, Ivan and Isa. Here are the bottom 3:

Chloe & Her Mom

Unnecessarily sexual, unintelligent and the mom is a terrible person.

Hector & Emi

Racist and the whole Cruel Intentions thing is creepy. The whole hyper sexual, snobby and rich thing is such a bore by this point. Should have been killed, honestly.

Omar

I have no clue how a character has spent 8 seasons NOT evolving. Not one bit. No education. No career. Pines over people who don't want him. His ultimate goal was to take down the school (instead of the people who made it bad). A shame honestly that he is the only OG character to be in all seasons.

Them trying to turn in the murder video was a hoot. It was like watching a toddler fit a circle into a triangle slot. Like, why was that so hard. A laughably bad finale.

Edited by Exodus
  • Thanks 1

Season 8??? It ended for me at season 3 :toofunny3:

Omar and Arturo ( la casa de papel ) are probably the worst characters ever existed 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.