Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

GAFOYWW.gif

They take everything way too seriously. 2 more weeks. 2 more weeks. I am surprised at tonight's eviction. Jose really has luck.

15 hours ago, Mellark said:

They take everything way too seriously. 2 more weeks. 2 more weeks. I am surprised at tonight's eviction. Jose really has luck.

I don't think we can say it's just luck anymore. He has survived the same amount of eliminations as Pepe and Madison. I feel like it's a combination of blue room stans (aka Paty, Yami, Dania stans) rallying to save him and casual viewers eating up his "underdog" sob story. Which is BS because he's been part of the majority alliance that has been controlling the house even before Aristeo left. 

I feel for Pepe. He's scared of getting too attached to anyone because when he does, they always end up leaving. Aleida, Samira, Arturo and now Diego. His friendship with Diego is the only one that I felt was one hundred percent reciprocated on both sides. I'm hoping Pepe will get that support from Diego that he hasn't received from most of the ex-housemates. 

LCDLF4 coming later this year? Hmm...

Knowing Sandra, it's probably an All Stars season.

aUgztJe.gif

Pepe misting the blue room into turning on each other one week before the finale. :jonny: As usual, the edit barely gave him any credit, but he was the one who planted that seed in Jose's head that nominating Madison would be a bad move for them. He also tried to sway Paty's vote so she'd nominate Raul instead of Madison. He was campaigning hard to save both Paty and Madison, but they didn't show any of that in the episodes. All those Paty stans who spent week after week voting to save Jose and bashing Pepe look even more dumb now. 

Pepe was my pre-season winner pick and he didn't disappoint. 

One of the best guys I've seen on any reality tv show.

CROWN HIM AND MAKE HIM THE NEW HOST!

q500EtN.gif

9 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Pepe misting the blue room into turning on each other one week before the finale. :jonny: As usual, the edit barely gave him any credit, but he was the one who planted that seed in Jose's head that nominating Madison would be a bad move for them. He also tried to sway Paty's vote so she'd nominate Raul instead of Madison. He was campaigning hard to save both Paty and Madison, but they didn't show any of that in the episodes. All those Paty stans who spent week after week voting to save Jose and bashing Pepe look even more dumb now. 

Pepe was my pre-season winner pick and he didn't disappoint. 

One of the best guys I've seen on any reality tv show.

CROWN HIM AND MAKE HIM THE NEW HOST!

q500EtN.gif

Same here. I am rooting for Pepe to win this. If Madison wins this, LCDLF Twitter will be in shambles. Is Sandarti really that bad? I don't mind Sandarti but I feel if Sandarti steps down, he should host it. I do see him as a panelist next season. Speaking of next season, Jimena confirmed Season 4 on live recently. This week I am voting for Raul to be in the final. I feel this final eviction is going to be super surprising. It's either between Jose, Paty and Raul. 

However, the public might switch on Paty. Ideally, what are the possibilities of Jose leaving? 

Since production is finally taking notes, they are bringing family and friends into the house on Sunday. Smart, because the last week is so dry when it comes to content. 

Families and Friends:

- Diana (Madison's madrina) 

- Guido (Paty's friend)

- Alan (Raul's husband)

- Estefanni (Jose's girlfriend)

- Luis (Pepe's nephew) 

- Eury (Yami's fiance)

Edited by Mellark

On 4/15/2023 at 3:53 AM, Mellark said:

Same here. I am rooting for Pepe to win this. If Madison wins this, LCDLF Twitter will be in shambles. Is Sandarti really that bad? I don't mind Sandarti but I feel if Sandarti steps down, he should host it. I do see him as a panelist next season.

Why do I feel like I'm getting my hopes up just to be let down? :weeps: It just seems impossible for a guy to win this show. I have to keep reminding myself that Salvador wasn't that far behind Ivonne in the vote. If someone as messy as Salvador can have that much support in the finale, then so can Pepe. The thing that worries me is that in the galas they only talk about him being a strategist and his showmance. 

Even Diana said that he's way more fun in person vs. how he's portrayed on the show. 

Raul was eliminated. Ugh, bummer. But it's for the best because Raul and Alan are stressed about the cameras. Jose being in the final is wow.

At this point, it's between Madison and Pepe. That's going to be the final 2 at this point in my opinion. I am rooting for Pepe. 

@Mellark Niurka says she's open to doing LCDLFMX.

Nicola Porcella heavily hinting that he's gonna be a housemate.

OT: Don't forget to vote for Pepe!

R7fHDqF.jpg

@Chamoy Niurka saying she wants to do it again is wild. It's only because Televisa is producing it. Niurka loves Televisa so they will treat her right, for sure. It will air around the summer.

FINALE TONIGHT!!

I honestly feel like that their win wasn't surprising at all and I just feel it feels on-brand for the season. I don't really dislike who won, really. But Telemundo really has 5-6 months to rethink for next season because this season was truly... uneventful. I just don't think censoring the feeds 24/7 just gets irritating. I get it because of the gala, sure but it just defeats the purpose of 24/7 live feed completely. Make it rewindable, seriously. Despite it being a shitshow, I feel most of the housemates get along with each other which the exception of some compared to last season where everybody was just fighting with each other. Some are insufferable (5%) but it genuinely is what it is. 

Telemundo truly needs to think and restrategize for Season 4 because this whole narrative defaming some housemates for views will just lead managers and people to go to the MX version rather than the US version, If Televisa's version actually is a hit -- which there are really high expectations for it but I feel people are just setting themselves up for disappointment. BBB really humbled them, really. We will see how it goes. 

Spoiler

Madison winning does not surprise me at all, but Pepe getting third place is a shocker to me. The Aleida stuff backfired at the end.

DESERVED MADISON!!!!🦋

ugh! I never voted so much in the past. She truly deserves it :weeps::clap3::heart2:

the crowd in PR :clap3:

18 minutes ago, samito said:

DESERVED MADISON!!!!🦋

ugh! I never voted so much in the past. She truly deserves it :weeps::clap3::heart2:

the crowd in PR :clap3:

As someone who was rooting for Pepe and him getting third, I knew she was taking it. I thought it was going to be between Pepe and Madi. 

way to go Maddie 

I was ready to accept Pepe losing to Madison, but third place hurts. He deserved better than that. Telemundo will forever be trash for reducing Pepe to a gamebot who only talked about strategy, and when they weren't stressing what a strategic, analytical player he was, they were shoving his showmance down our throats. The people who weren't watching the live feeds were never going to connect with that poorly edited version of him. He had so many amazing moments with Diego and Madison that they never showed, and he's just an all-around loveable king.

The Pepison ship making headlines, sfjskfjl. I see them more as friends... for now. If Nacho and Daniella can fall in love, then anything is possible. All I know is that both of their families don't approve of their current relationships and they also want Pepison to be real. They spent some time together celebrating with Pepe and Madison after the finale. Idc what anyone says, they're the real Top 2 of this season.

Congrats Madison. :clap3:

The post-season content has been incredible. Pepe flew to Puerto Rico with Madison for her homecoming celebration. They've basically spent an entire week together after leaving the house. Madi's team kept going live throughout the week giving everyone updates about them. They said they're both single in one of their interviews for Telemundo Puerto Rico. It was fun following along in the #pepison hashtag. 

Sandra's Telemundo could never. :jonny:

@Chamoy Televisa can now start promoting LCDLF MX since LCDLF3 just wrapped up. To be honest, their last Big Brother kinda flopped so I have like no expectations, I think they can get a lot of sponsors for this since it's Televisa. Galilea is rumored to host on Sundays, while Odalys and Diego are doing galas during the weekdays. Univision is unlikely to air this because of rights since LCDLF is with Telemundo.

On 5/6/2022 at 11:57 AM, Chamoy said:

72owGxj.png

L00MGyJ.png

She should've been a real housemate. 

She's on Top Chef VIP this season and I want to see her next season. Madison wants Maripilly to be in it next season. :duca:

The "Free Pepe" hashtag in the QRTs. :deadbanana2: Between him cheering for Arturo to win the "Best Kiss" award and his reaction when he won, that was really awkward to watch. These producers are just... They weren't able to get that kiss that they wanted in the finale, so they had to rig these flop awards and practically beg for that kiss, sfjskl. They did Pepe dirty until the very end.

If anything, this reunion just confirmed that Pepe was already having doubts. This is why they should film the reunion a few days after the finale. The finalists only get to see the footage that production wants them to see. The Telemundo Puerto Rico interviews gave us the real tea, and they showed Pepe and Madison some of the footage that made people start shipping them. 

AND they were able to get confirmation from both of them that they were currently single.

Real journalism. None of that producer-driven crap.

GzeUoaW.png

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy Televisa can now start promoting LCDLF MX since LCDLF3 just wrapped up. To be honest, their last Big Brother kinda flopped so I have like no expectations, I think they can get a lot of sponsors for this since it's Televisa. Galilea is rumored to host on Sundays, while Odalys and Diego are doing galas during the weekdays. Univision is unlikely to air this because of rights since LCDLF is with Telemundo.

Televisa has a bit more experience with reality shows than they did back then. I'm more worried about how the viewers are gonna vote. They'd probably vote for someone like Paty or Salvador to win the whole thing. I'm just here for the uncensored experience. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MasD0c8roqk&t=2479s

https://twitter.com/reto4mx/status/1044763924493561856

Televisa seems less strict with their censorship.

GzeUoaW.png

On 5/1/2023 at 9:03 AM, Chamoy said:

Televisa has a bit more experience with reality shows than they did back then. I'm more worried about how the viewers are gonna vote. They'd probably vote for someone like Paty or Salvador to win the whole thing. I'm just here for the uncensored experience. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MasD0c8roqk&t=2479s

https://twitter.com/reto4mx/status/1044763924493561856

Televisa seems less strict with their censorship.

GzeUoaW.png

It’s gonna be on VIX Premium.

@Chamoy @UnusualBoy 

Change it to La Casa de Los Famosos: México or whichever you want. It's ten weeks and starts on June 4th. But the promos look like Televisa invested in them. Telemundo should be scared.

Diego de Erice (who is rumored to host the weekly galas) said it's going to be a new house, last 10 weeks and the housemates are very controversial. :duca:

Edited by Mellark

11 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy @UnusualBoy 

Change it to La Casa de Los Famosos: México or whichever you want. It's ten weeks and starts on June 4th. But the promos look like Televisa invested in them. Telemundo should be scared.

Diego de Erice (who is rumored to host the weekly galas) said it's going to be a new house, last 10 weeks and the housemates are very controversial. :duca:

Not this promo serving more budget and creative direction than anything Telemundo has put together in the last three seasons. They also kinda ate up the generic BBUS promos. I'm excited to see the new house now. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Telemundo's lazy ass just ended up using that house instead of building their own like we've been begging them to for the last two seasons.

nOKidfE.png

Only 14 housemates in total and they already wasted one of those spots on some random morning show host, sfjskl. Suddenly I have a bad feeling about the rest of the cast. Televisa having all those telenovela actors they could choose from and they go with this.  

Mt8brhC.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.