LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

Spoiler

This show surprises me every week... Cristina eliminated? 

• Like 1

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think this is Melaza's end unless he gets saved. 

I wanna vote for him but I have to vote for Romeh bc if Romeh leaves Maripily is gonna go crazy and I'm tired and sad of seeing her upset lol

3 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Yeah I think this is Melaza's end unless he gets saved. 

I wanna vote for him but I have to vote for Romeh bc if Romeh leaves Maripily is gonna go crazy and I'm tired and sad of seeing her upset lol

Can I be honest? I don't find Melaza interesting. He's just there. He doesn't need the 200k anyway. He has a mansion and is wealthy. This is like vacation time for him. I can rest this week because I don't care who leaves this week. 

I am gonna vote for Romeh this week. If Maripily retains the salvación tonight, then we won.

• Like 1

Not Lupillo and his ******* band playing tomorrow like the riggory is truly out in full force :deadbanana:

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Not Lupillo and his ******* band playing tomorrow like the riggory is truly out in full force :deadbanana:

Not defending Lupillo, but they did this with La Materialista last season too. I think when they have a musician at some point this late in the game, they will probably find something to kill the time. Wednesdays are pretty much an open day in the house. I usually watch it early since I am in the West Coast it airs right after it ends on the East Coast, but the finale will be live from coast-to-coast.

Spoiler

Romeh being in the final is divine justice.

Edited by Mellark
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not me finding out that La Melaza is a domestic abuser 

spacer.png

and to think I voted for him last week 

Edited by Bewitched

4 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Lupillo is really gonna win and I hate it so much :skull:

What makes you think that? Honestly, it would be the worst winner in LCDLF history. Maripily and Romeh definitely have large support. Maripily has a lot of celeb endorsements. They're taking 1 out on Thursday and 1 on Sunday. By Sunday we will see a bigger picture.

13 hours ago, Mellark said:

What makes you think that? Honestly, it would be the worst winner in LCDLF history. Maripily and Romeh definitely have large support. Maripily has a lot of celeb endorsements. They're taking 1 out on Thursday and 1 on Sunday. By Sunday we will see a bigger picture.

Idk I'm basing it off how Lupillo is usually the first one to go back into the house before Maripily on elimination days

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.