• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Best moments of the night, Paty and Dania celebrating Pepe's return and Pepe seeing Yami's nominations.

RG and Aylin know they got a big storm coming. :jonny:

On 2/21/2023 at 6:49 PM, Chamoy said:

Aylin won HoH again, sfjsdk. 

OKzJEvZ.png

But if she chooses Rey Grupero again, the house is going to hate her :dies:

4 hours ago, Mellark said:

But if she chooses Rey Grupero again, the house is going to hate her :dies:

I don't think Osmel would let Aylin save him again. The blue room should repeat the strategy from last week and make them choose between saving two of their faves. The nominations are probably going to suck this week. I'm expecting the majority of them to vote for Pepe, Diego, Samira and maybe one other person from the blue room. Jose, Dania or Arturo would be the most realistic choices.

Paty and Samira got into an argument (in front of Juan's family that was visiting for his birthday :laugh: :heart:) right before nominations, so I wouldn't be surprised if both rooms decide to nominate Samira after this. I think Diego or Samira will be leaving this week, but Aylin losing her two closest allies back to back under her HoHs would be skfhskfjl. Arturo leaving under Aylin's HoH would also be a kii.

@Chamoy Pepe isn’t nominated this week. It’s between Diego, Jose and Rey Grupero. Osmel saved Samira. I would say vote for Diego. 

On 2/24/2023 at 10:36 PM, Mellark said:

@Chamoy Pepe isn’t nominated this week. It’s between Diego, Jose and Rey Grupero. Osmel saved Samira. I would say vote for Diego. 

Jose and RG are BFFs again, so I'm fine with either one of them leaving. Yami, RG and Arturo are doing the same thing to Diego that they've been doing to Pepe since the first week. These smear campaigns behind their backs might work on turning the house against them, but the public can see how they're the ones making false claims and spreading rumors about others... I wonder why they aired this stuff with Diego, but they never showed them questioning Pepe's sexuality and making jokes about him being gay behind his back to spread the idea that his showmance was fake.

Fan behavior if I've ever seen it.

Juan's self eviction overshadowing RG's elimination. :redface:

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

Why? :deadbanana4:

He missed his family too much.

Pepe losing another one of the few people he felt he could talk to. :monkey:

@Chamoy This season is truly shaping up to be stale. :deadbanana4:  The fans thought Aylin would get the axe...

16 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy This season is truly shaping up to be stale. :deadbanana4:  The fans thought Aylin would get the axe...

I think a shock Paty elimination would spice things up. Her fans are starting to get cocky, but after this elimination it feels like they're the ones running the votes because they managed to get rid of Samira and Osmariel. I would've eliminated Juan, Madison, Nicky, RG, Aleida, Jose and Aylin instead of the boot order that we ended up with. Nicky, RG and Aleida are the only eliminations I'd keep the same. 

Getting rid of potential villains like Jonathan, Liliana, Osmariel and Samira just makes everything boring. That's the only reason why I kinda don't want Yami or Arturo to go next. I'd save them over players like Raul, Jose and Osmel who I keep forgetting are still in the house. Pepe trying to eliminate everyone from his own room without realizing that Arturo is the bigger snake has been the only interesting storyline this season.

The way they keep editing out all of these qt Pepe moments.

ZVwYprI.png

Yeah, she's not getting saved if she's nominated this week.

Her Instagram account has been deactivated. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Chamoy The Brazilian exchange was cute. Dania finally getting a break from Carmona.

This is a Big Brother Brasil thread now. I'm sick of Telemundo censoring the live feeds and payola-ing the worst housemates even after they've been eliminated. Why do we need to see Juan's wedding vows? It's weird af to be giving someone who quit a wedding special.

I feel bad for Key. She gets stuck in a house with a bunch of retired celebs, while Dania gets to go have fun with all these Brazilian hotties. Makes me wanna learn more Portuguese, so I can keep up with their version. Their parties make ours look like a snoozefest.

Anyway, Pepe WINNER or CANCEL IT.

Two guys were expelled from BBB after they reviewed footage from last night's party.

And Telemundo showing the house videos of Dania to victimize Arturo...

5% always finding new ways to prove her haters right. :biblionny:

What a boring messy as third season. But most to blame is the people who vote to get out the messiest characters ourt, without them its boring as hell. The second season was entertaining because Laura caused drama almost every day, u can't have just people like ivonne montero laying around all day

@Chamoy @Distantconstellation @Electric Youth I think this season was indeed rushed, and the people who won leaders the first week were abysmal. The interesting housemates who were evicted first are unfortunate (except Nicky and Rey) Liliana should still be in the house or evicted much later, she seems to be aware of the politics of production and it's favoritism. We didn't ask for a Juan and Brenda renewal vows, that family is only relevant because of Jenni/Lupillo and Lupillo ain't going to that mess. 

I genuinely think this season should've started in February or so, heck even much later. They don't know how to play, and three abandonments in the house are alarming. But it's the format, you play how you play it. Regarding Big Brother Brasil, I applaud them and Tadeu for getting the situation with Dania under control, taking it seriously, and holding them Sapato and Guime by evicting them. They did more in 24 hours, while if it happened here, Telemundo would did nothing and sweep it under the rug. Telemundo's PR statement in the last gala did nothing for me, and the housemates deserve to know everything what happened. They said they are bringing Dania onto the gala tomorrow and I feel that is just making things worse for ratings. 

The exchange idea was fun, and the Brazilian were very welcoming until it went downhill in 24 hours. The exchange was poorly planned and only lasted like three days. :rip: Key seems like an interesting lady, but it's embarrassing that Endemol/Telemundo doesn't invest in a better house but that is another conversation for later if this show gets a Season 4, and I feel it's on life support at this point. But the ratings are well. I tagged Brazilian ATRLers to get their take on this.

I am curious to know if they will air Televisa's version later this year on Univision, because I feel they might do an excellent job than Telemundo did. :rip:

Edited by Mellark

On 3/16/2023 at 9:27 PM, Chamoy said:

Not the VPN voting guide for the new Dania stans. :jonny:

I think Dania is definitely going to be a finalist if she doesn't decide to leave tomorrow. I really don't mind if she wins.

The likes. :hoetenks: Brazil doing a better job than Telemundo of promoting this mess. 

Finally, some S2-sized meltdowns after an elimination. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.