LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

No Amelia Alcantara???

Probably couldn't reach a deal, the Dominican housemate this season is La Melaza, and the PR housemate is Maripily. 

Spoiler

Christian OUT

Yes, the American public speaking :penguin:

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Best first boot in the four seasons that we've had, five if you include the Mexican version. :clap3:

Not the house fight/meeting right before the HoH comp. 

This season is already better than season 3 

They did a better cast :clap3:

This season just ended S3 quickly. We got a lot of content within a week and a lot of interesting personalities. So far it's enjoyable. Nacho Lozano is doing fine, I get why people miss Sandarti, but the anger is so misdirected when it is not his fault that he is the new host. He is more serious though.

It's insane if you quit the show, you have to pay a fine. I guess to cover the production because the production this year was not cheap at all.

Spoiler

I was expecting Cristina and Maripilly to be on the nomination round, but the house is way too smart for that so they went with the plants. 

Leslie is Niurka's mini-me, how spot on considering is her MIL. The way she was nasty to Jimena and Nacho tonight was... out of pocket. I went back in forth between this and the Grammys, so yeah.

Edited by Mellark

19 hours ago, Mellark said:

Leslie is Niurka's mini-me, how spot on considering is her MIL. The way she was nasty to Jimena and Nacho tonight was... out of pocket. I went back in forth between this and the Grammys, so yeah.

I can't stand Leslie, but I think Carlos leaving would be better for the show. He's boring af. That all-guy alliance needs to be broken up quickly before they start winning immunity every week. I don't want another repeat of what happened last season with Jose. Clovis and Divaza agreed to kiss if Clovis stays.

qxfWE2x.gif

16 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I can't stand Leslie, but I think Carlos leaving would be better for the show. He's boring af. That all-guy alliance needs to be broken up quickly before they start winning immunity every week. I don't want another repeat of what happened last season with Jose. Clovis and Divaza agreed to kiss if Clovis stays.

qxfWE2x.gif

I think Carlos is the next target. The shitshow after he was out of pocket to Divaza in the 24/7 pissed some people off.

cb0K6TL.png

We will be voting to save Clovis, Divaza and Romeh, always. :clack:

Clovis and Divaza are playing around, he knows it but it's cute. Leslie getting out was perfect, that girl wanted to leave anyway to be with Emilio. I am surprised to see Emilio in the gala considering the Televisa version and all. I hate how X is wanting Maripily and Cristina out early. If we do that, we are going through another S3 route and I don't like that.

Anyways, Colombia's season starts on Sunday.

No one from Tierra is leaving before any of the bores from the other two rooms, not on my watch!

qnrGocD.gif

5 hours ago, Chamoy said:

No one from Tierra is leaving before any of the bores from the other two rooms, not on my watch!

qnrGocD.gif

Just voted for Divaza and Maripily. That room is truly blessed by Team Infierno because of the way everyone ran on launch night that room. :deadbanana2: Anyways, Tierra is giving more content than Fuego and Agua. I feel this house would be enjoyable if they got rid of the muebles first which is like... the way we are heading and I am here for it. I feel this is really surpassing S3 and so much better than last season. 

On 2/8/2024 at 11:01 PM, Mellark said:

Just voted for Divaza and Maripily. That room is truly blessed by Team Infierno because of the way everyone ran on launch night that room. :deadbanana2: Anyways, Tierra is giving more content than Fuego and Agua. I feel this house would be enjoyable if they got rid of the muebles first which is like... the way we are heading and I am here for it. I feel this is really surpassing S3 and so much better than last season. 

Clovis using the veto on Carlos to try to get out Fernando. Strategic king. :jonny4: I didn't think anything would ever top Niurka's elimination, but Fernando leaving tonight would be an even bigger gag than that. Can't believe he managed to lose most of the support he gained from Los 50 in just three weeks. I've been voting for Thali, Divaza and Maripily. I'm hoping PR comes through for Maripily. I feel like she has the least support out of the three. 

Fernando OUT. :sistrens: Clovis has earned all my votes with this move.

This is why LCDLFUS will always be mother. The US viewers know how to vote to keep things interesting. It's too early to break up the Tierra alliance. That would be giving too much power to that 15 person Agua/Fuego alliance, which is now down to 12 people after three eliminations. I've seen a few LCDLFMX stans saying that Tierra is copying Tin Infirni, but Agua/Fuego are the ones behaving like that flop alliance. The more they belittle and underestimate the 8 people from Tierra, the more the public will want to save them. It helps that Tierra is a dysfunctional, loveable mess.

This is how you make good TV. 

US tv viewers always get rid of the messy characters first though. Im still hoping we get an all star season because im dyying to see Laura and Daniela interact with a bunch of peoppe from the other seasons. 

@Chamoy I voted a couple of times for Divaza and Maripily. I figured Thali was safe anyway so my votes were pointless. It was a smart, strategic move from Clovis. Zerboni attempted it in S2 but it got Potro out instead of getting Nacho out. Team Tierra is much better than Team Infierno, there is a mix of personalities but everyone just has fun and doesn't use their power to belittle others. Team Infierno, except Nicola and Wendy did that and the public ate it up. The U.S. and Mexico are different publics when it comes voting. The minute we find somebody annoying, we get them out. Tierra is enjoyable, while Fuego/Agua is insufferable. 

The public is enjoying Nacho Lozano now, he's serious but at the same time, he seems very engaged and passionate about what is going on in the house. He's really cute to me. I miss Sandarti, but I am pretty sure with last season being a wreck, the executives had to make decisions and they wanted to replicate the success of La Casa de los Famosos México, which is why you see a lot of these new dynamics such as dillemas. Wednesdays were a bore to watch, so glad they were creative.

6 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

US tv viewers always get rid of the messy characters first though. Im still hoping we get an all star season because im dyying to see Laura and Daniela interact with a bunch of peoppe from the other seasons. 

Fernando didn't understand the game. He wasn't very strategic and him being messy towards Thali didn't help his case either. Knowing Telemundo and their rebrand of being "La Casa de los Realities" now, it makes sense because realities are probably less expensive to produce while their original fictional productions are flopping as of recently like Vuelve a mi. This is Telemundo's highly successful franchise, I doubt they want to let it go too soon unless they can't afford to produce it anymore, they might do an All-Stars and bring others who are back for like an anniversary special or whatever.

Edited by Mellark

@Chamoy Thali leaving and escaping the house is sending me. She's no longer a housemate in the house. I feel since it's early in the game, they might find a replacement but people are saying it's Ninel, but that would be a waste. I am hoping someone messy enters. She was the favorite to win, so yeah.

14 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy Thali leaving and escaping the house is sending me. She's no longer a housemate in the house. I feel since it's early in the game, they might find a replacement but people are saying it's Ninel, but that would be a waste. I am hoping someone messy enters. She was the favorite to win, so yeah.

The way I jinxed it. Thali, Romeh and Ariadna apparently got into an argument right before Thali self evicted. Now Thali's fans want them out before anyone from Agua or Fuego. I think that's the worst thing they could do. Why get rid of the few people that aren't coming for Clovis or Divaza? I get that they're upset about Thali leaving, but ruining the season for everyone else isn't it. They should bring in Nahomi Mejia. I read that she's in talks of joining Season 2 of Los 50, but her personality is very similar to Thali and Maripily's. I hope they're Team Clovis/Divaza, whoever it is. 

This is the first time I've seen this, is it always this chaotic? All the people divided for rooms, a lot of violence, that house seems more like a prison and a punishment for them.

At least almost all the dudes are cute, especially Romeh, Clovis, Guty and José Reyes. :duck: 

not keeping tabs but how is my girl Ari doin?

On 2/26/2024 at 1:27 PM, Papi Juancho said:

This is the first time I've seen this, is it always this chaotic? All the people divided for rooms, a lot of violence, that house seems more like a prison and a punishment for them.

At least almost all the dudes are cute, especially Romeh, Clovis, Guty and José Reyes. :duck: 

Yes. :deadbanana2: LCDLF3 is the only season that didn't have that many fights. 

On 2/26/2024 at 2:22 PM, dabunique said:

not keeping tabs but how is my girl Ari doin?

She's one of the Twitter faves. I see her in the finale with Clovis and La Divaza. 

They're shipping her with Clovis AND Romeh, sdfsdjk.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Telemundo is so unserious for making the galas 3 whole hours. I hardly watch the galas just clips and pieces of it at this point. 12/14 of the house nominated LMAOOO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.