• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

@Chamoy @Sergi91 @Ivan_brit

Sergio and Emilio finalists. Barby, Poncho and Wendy nominated. Pretty clear who’s leaving. However, Sergio’s true colors showed up tonight when he got upset when he wasn’t nominated and voted to be a finalist. What else does he want? At this point, the downfall of El Tata is starting and people are starting to hate him. Here we go: Team Infierno is starting to collapse. 

Issabella says it’s scripted by production but I am not buying it. Like, I just don’t. But it’s not working. 

Edited by Mellark

2 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Sergio and Emilio finalists. Barby, Poncho and Wendy nominated. Pretty clear who’s leaving. However, Sergio’s true colors showed up tonight when he got upset when he wasn’t nominated and voted to be a finalist. What else does he want? At this point, the downfall of El Tata is starting and people are starting to hate him. Here we go: Team Infierno is starting to collapse. 

Issabella says it’s scripted by production but I am not buying it. Like, I just don’t. But it’s not working. 

I Stop watching the show since last Sunday

Its soo boring & theres no competition all of them are "Friends"

Good Luck to Wendy.... I think they will give winner either to Sergio or Poncho :deadbanana2:   They are probably figthing because theres no longer an enemy or anything interesting left

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

As soon as Jorge left I stopped watching. I didn’t care for him but I knew the show would be boring now that all the “friends” + Barbie were the ones left. 
I honestly don’t want Wendy to win ever since el mantenido de Malcom showed up to see Wendy. If she wins then he will get some price money :biblio:

I want Nicola to win!!!!  

21 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

As soon as Jorge left I stopped watching. I didn’t care for him but I knew the show would be boring now that all the “friends” + Barbie were the ones left. 
I honestly don’t want Wendy to win ever since el mantenido de Malcom showed up to see Wendy. If she wins then he will get some price money :biblio:

I want Nicola to win!!!!  

Lowkey would rather have Jorge as a finalist rather than Sergio. The Mexican public forgot about the Hector Parra case QUICKLY like he had nothing to do with it and Team Infierno, so it was kinda expected. He's thriving outside, rather than inside the house. I have this belief that winning the house isn't everything because you win more being outside of it, rather than being in it. 

I would rather have Kimberly La Mas Preciosa inside the house or Paola, but producción isn't good at making wise decisions.

23 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I Stop watching the show since last Sunday

Its soo boring & theres no competition all of them are "Friends"

Good Luck to Wendy.... I think they will give winner either to Sergio or Poncho :deadbanana2:   They are probably figthing because theres no longer an enemy or anything interesting left

Kinda stopped watching because started a new role recently, but I'll watch tomorrow's gala to inevitably see Barby's eviction and Paulina Rubio singing to the housemates. In the U.S. version, during S2 I stopped watching a bit because it got boring but during S3 they brought family members for a week which made the final week more interesting. I think if they do friends/family week in the house, it would make the house more fun than just doing filler dynamics for content.

But the fight was real, not scripted. Issabella lying to y'all. Poncho confirmed it on the 24/7 tonight.

Edited by Mellark

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Lowkey would rather have Jorge as a finalist rather than Sergio. The Mexican public forgot about the Hector Parra case QUICKLY like he had nothing to do with it and Team Infierno, so it was kinda expected. He's thriving outside, rather than inside the house. I have this belief that winning the house isn't everything because you win more being outside of it, rather than being in it. 

I would rather have Kimberly La Mas Preciosa inside the house or Paola, but producción isn't good at making wise decisions.

Kinda stopped watching because started a new role recently, but I'll watch tomorrow's gala to inevitably see Barby's eviction and Paulina Rubio singing to the housemates. In the U.S. version, during S2 I stopped watching a bit because it got boring but during S3 they brought family members for a week which made the final week more interesting. I think if they do friends/family week in the house, it would make the house more fun than just doing filler dynamics for content.

But the fight was real, not scripted. Issabella lying to y'all. Poncho confirmed it on the 24/7 tonight.

Oh so it’s true Paulina will be in the house tonight :alexz3: I need to watch. 

9 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Oh so it’s true Paulina will be in the house tonight :alexz3: I need to watch. 

She just confirmed it on Instagram that it will be live and in-person not through Zoom.

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

She just confirmed it on Instagram that it will be live and in-person not through Zoom.

Wendy is going to have a field day! I hope Pau throws shade at Celery and Wendy for bringing up her empty concerts in Leon and South America :mandown:

Alright y'all, time to start voting for Wendy. :nicole2:

• ATRL Moderator

Time to vote for Wendy!!

27 minutes ago, Porygon2z said:

Time to vote for Wendy!!

To be honest, to me, it seems likely that it will be a final 2 with Nicola and Wendy. I see more support for them on social media than the rest currently.

Kinda bored with the house, but the fifth finalist will be announced tonight and they are trying to convince Wendy to split the 4m pesos. @Chamoy 

5th place: Emilio Osorio

Surprising. Could of have been 4th, if Niurka didn't open her mouth.

15 hours ago, Mellark said:

5th place: Emilio Osorio

Surprising. Could of have been 4th, if Niurka didn't open her mouth.

All that Poncho and Sergio d*ck riding just to get booted before the finale. Embarrassing. Azteca's trying to get Ferka and Niurka for the relaunch season of La Isla. I'm kinda here for it. Ferka can get her revenge, and Niurka can lose for the third time and add Azteca to the list of networks she's blacklisted from. I saw a video of her crying because Televisa wouldn't let her attend the gala for Emustio's eviction. 

Anyway, stream Jorge's smash viral hit Pegate Pami. 

442K views in 4 days. :ghostface: Padam who?

If it's true Amelia Alcantara is joining, I hope the girlies have their wigs glued tight

Amelia.jpg

Manuel Turizo & Wendy:WAP:

every famous guest running straight to her

:swan:

6 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I saw a video of her crying because Televisa wouldn't let her attend the gala for Emustio's eviction. 

Found it. :dies:

15 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Found it. :dies:

Pues que pensaba? Que Televisa la recibiera con alfombra roja después de lo que dijo de la empresa? :coffee:

• ATRL Moderator

Hoy es la gran final, voten por Wendy!!!!

Ready to see Wendy walk away with the crown? 

WENDY AND NICOLA FINAL 2 :wanda:

Wendy is winning :jonnycat:

this show got out of control because of the toxic fans :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.