• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

Todays the day :duca: I'm so excited to see the new set and studio!

• Like 1

On 8/30/2024 at 4:46 PM, Dula Peep said:

Maybe Joy will hang in there till season 30? :dancehall:

I honestly don't see Joy leaving anytime soon. I still feel like she actually enjoys doing the show.

• Like 1

The new studio is incredible :jonny:

Production definitely improved a bit; better than it's been. And the new set is very nice.

Not sure if I'm feeling the new studio. It reminds me a lot of Kelly and Mark's studio but with a different color palette. The decorating has too much going on too. It's too busy. I don't get the random staircase to the right… unless they're going to make use of it? Everything feels way too boxy. Maybe I'll get used to it. I didn't feel the last redesign and eventually it grew on me. 

• Like 1

So happy to finally have the ladies back!  I enjoyed watching them catch up on hot topics and share their summers, but how do Whoopi and Joy not know what cornhole is though? :dies:

8 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Not sure if I'm feeling the new studio. It reminds me a lot of Kelly and Mark's studio but with a different color palette. The decorating has too much going on too. It's too busy. I don't get the random staircase to the right… unless they're going to make use of it? Everything feels way too boxy. Maybe I'll get used to it. I didn't feel the last redesign and eventually it grew on me. 

I agree with what you said about the new studio.  I was most shocked at how close the front-row audience is to the co-hosts now without any railing/barrier or even steps.  The theme song is also different...  It feels toned down compared to how loud and in-your-face World's Gone Crazy and This Is For My Girls was.

---

Here's the promo with September's upcoming guest schedule.

Also their Youtube channel posted today's entire show for anyone that missed it!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FameFatale said:

100%.  It legit looks like a copy/paste job but it'll grow on me for sure.  

OT:  I know some people are tired of Whoopi but I don't mind her at all.  This current panel has been the best outside of the OG cast, imo.  

I hope from now on they'll upload full episodes every day! 

Also weren't we supposed to get videos for Behind The Table podcasts too? It seems like you can't access it anywhere for yesterday's episode :rip:

I cannot believe they're discussing Jimmy McCain switching parties and voting for Kamala Harris in hot topics today... Meghan is going to lose it. :oh:

Edited by BeenTheShit

Christmas has come early this year! :jonny5:

• Like 4

Yeah the new studio is not that great, I'm sure it's a much bigger improvement behind the scenes than the set itself ….

• Like 1

Loving the show being back. The new studio is gorgeous but part of me kinda misses the old one now :rip: it felt more warm and intimate. But I'll get used to it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gimmelaugh said:

I hope from now on they'll upload full episodes every day! 

Also weren't we supposed to get videos for Behind The Table podcasts too? It seems like you can't access it anywhere for yesterday's episode :rip:

They announced episodes will be uploaded everyday now!

Yeah that's what I was wondering too. We were suppose to get videos from Behind The Table now but so far I don't see them anywhere :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Oh yeah, full shows on YouTube :jonny:

I loved KBJ on yesterday's show. I didn't know much of her story and it made me want to order her new book. I didn't realize she had so much parallel to Sunny's life. 

• Like 1

They must have gotten tired of random YouTube accounts uploading full episodes illegally and decided they'll just do it themselves :rip:

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

They must have gotten tired of random YouTube accounts uploading full episodes illegally and decided they'll just do it themselves :rip:

And thank God they did cause these accounts would always upload the episodes in the worst quality possible :rip:

Great show today!  My favorite part was hands down Dax Shepard, especially when he told the chewing gum story and everyone in the room was divided.  Joy was so disgusted. :ahh:

6 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I used to watch the segments they uploaded in the afternoons and it was fine, but I'm glad they're uploading the full shows. 

Great first week of shows!  I can't wait for Nancy Pelosi to spill some tea on Monday. :duca:

Sidenote: Is it just me, or is their in-person audience much smaller in the new studio?  When the camera panned today it looked like there were half as many seats as the old studio. :celestial5: 

They've been knocking the political guests out the park. Harris and/or Walz next please!! 

7 hours ago, FameFatale said:

They've been knocking the political guests out the park. Harris and/or Walz next please!! 

Agreed!  I think the ladies would have a great time with Tim Walz.

I also didn't realize Rachel Maddow is on tomorrow! :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.