• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

Also hearing the phrases "pump n' dump" and "gangbang" at 11am yesterday was not on my bingo card. :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

I haven't been consistent with The View for a while now but I did catch the premiere and I adore the new set! I've always found the previous set to be so cold and sterile. Almost clinical. This one is warm and inviting and easy on the eyes. I really like it!

2 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Also hearing the phrases "pump n' dump" and "gangbang" at 11am yesterday was not on my bingo card. :bibliahh:

omfg.

I know some find Ana's jokes corny, but I thought she was hilarious during today's show. 

15 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

I literally thought the same thing when they said these lmao 

23 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

:bibliahh:

I was happy to see Whoopi! I hope she continues to feel better. I love her as a person/actor, but I am loving Joy as moderator so much. 

Edited by JustHoran

9 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I know some find Ana's jokes corny, but I thought she was hilarious during today's show. 

Same, I thought she's been quite funny the last few days.  Plus has anyone noticed she doesn't seem to be acting cold or annoyed towards Alyssa anymore?  They were even next to each other in a photo.

29 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

I was happy to see Whoopi! I hope she continues to feel better. I love her as a person/actor, but I am loving Joy as moderator so much. 

Joy has been doing a great job, but I still look forward to Whoopi's return. 

----

Finally, I've been enjoying the entire hours of hot topics without guests or infomercials. :celestial4:

• Like 1

Wardrobe department has been killing it this week. Everyone has had their unique style, but the colors flow so well together. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Same, I thought she's been quite funny the last few days.  Plus has anyone noticed she doesn't seem to be acting cold or annoyed towards Alyssa anymore?  They were even next to each other in a photo.

I was also thinking the same about Alyssa in the sense, granted the season just started, but she finally feels like she's apart of the panel and not just someone occupying a chair.

Ana has been tugging at Sunny's wig tho.  :cupid:

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 1:38 PM, FameFatale said:

Wardrobe department has been killing it this week. Everyone has had their unique style, but the colors flow so well together. 

I've been thinking the same thing!  Although the cut/fit of Sara's outfit was weird today.  I kept thinking her boob was going to accidentally pop out at any moment. :deadbanana4:

13 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I was also thinking the same about Alyssa in the sense, granted the season just started, but she finally feels like she's apart of the panel and not just someone occupying a chair.

Ana has been tugging at Sunny's wig tho.  :cupid:

Agreed!  It feels like she's actually part of the group now.  Even Joy commented that this is her favorite group of women and that they're all friends outside the show.

Ana and Sunny going at it is nothing new though, and once they leave the table it's water under the bridge. :coffee2:

---------

Anyway, Season 27 is off to a very strong and promising start! :clap3:

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 7:37 AM, BeenTheShit said:

Yes, it really feels like she's fully come into her own as a panelist now. I find her very likable and she has good takes (even though I usually disagree with her). And yes, Sunny seems to have cooled down on her a bit. 

• Like 1

Forgot to post this but apparently some of the hosts are making an appearance tomorrow on GMA?

Edited by BeenTheShit
edits

It was just Ana & Sunny promoting S27.  They did say Whoopi is back today though! :clap3:

Joy is so unhinged today, zero ***** given. :bibliahh:

Edited by BeenTheShit
censor

7 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Whoopi asking Alyssa if she's pregnant mid-thought :ahh: 

5JHfTsB.gif

I just saw a clip and, chile, I can’t unsee it.  Alyssa better take that test. :ahh:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Whoopi asking Alyssa if she's pregnant mid-thought :ahh: 

5JHfTsB.gif

I AM DECEASED!  The way all their heads instantly turned to check!!!  Brian frantically talking to the control room in his headset!  Poor Alyssa though, that was so uncalled for. :bibliahh:

To Whoopi's credit though, she did tell Abby Huntsman that she was pregnant before she even knew it herself. :michael:

Edited by BeenTheShit
edits

Sunny says black people won't vote for Biden if he replaces Kamala

14 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

I AM DECEASED!  The way all their heads instantly turned to check!!!  Brian frantically talking to the control room in his headset!  Poor Alyssa though, that was so uncalled for. :bibliahh:

To Whoopi's credit though, she did tell Abby Huntsman that she was pregnant before she even knew it herself. :michael:

It really was uncalled for :rip:  but i'm glad Alyssa can take things well. Could you imagine if she did that to MEghan McCain :rip:  She would be talking about Whoopi being rude and fatphobic for years. 

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

Ana Navarro CLEARING Meghan McCain here at 3:30 :deadvision:

I caught that too!  Sunny's cackling right after sent me! :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.