The View | Season 28

BeenTheShit

Posted (edited)

I was so caught off guard when Whoopi said Trump's name today followed by the disgusted look on her face and then her turning and spitting on the floor. :bibliahh:

Looks like they'll be live on Friday according to the ticketing website.  Hopefully, we get all 6 co-hosts and they do a full breakdown of the debate. :jonny5:

Finally, Season 27 officially wraps on Friday, August 2nd with a live show (the last show is usually pre-taped for Friday):duca:

Edit: Maybe they won't be live for the last show.  Two shows are being taped on Tuesday, July 30th. :noparty:

Edited by BeenTheShit

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

The View was quite disappointing today.  Whoopi is still out with COVID, and they only spent 2 segments talking about all the craziness surrounding Trump.  They didn't even mention his documents case being dismissed earlier this morning. :coffee2:

Even the view taking Trumps side :skull: it's so over 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Yeah, they were way too soft on him.  I was rooting for Sunny to say something along the lines of "You reap what you sow" citing Trump's many calls for political violence over the years.  Or how about when he mocked Paul Pelosi's attack?

I'm guessing Brian shut them down in the morning meeting and said keep it cute ladies. :coffee2:

Edit: Really they're doing View You Deal?  They could've axed that **** for today along with airing Natalie Portman's interview some other day. :fish2:

Edited by BeenTheShit
  • Like 1

Thank god the ladies showed a semblance of intelligence today. If any of you want to live in a country where people get assassinated for their views, you are highly misinformed. My family fled a middle eastern country where this is the norm and the place is now in shambles. 

I also think everyone saying that Trump has called for political violence so deserves it, etc. fails to remember the riots that took over America in 2020. NYC, where I live, was savaged and stores were boarded up for almost 2 years because of crazy leftists. Remember Portland?!? Violence is on the rise in both parties and we have to call it out as wrong whenever we can. Maxine Waters and other notable democrats literally encouraged BLM protests to get violent and it's on film.

Any kind of justification of violence against Trump is disgusting, ignorant, and scary for me to read. 

Edited by mindbender
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

Thank god the ladies showed a semblance of intelligence today. If any of you want to live in a country where people get assassinated for their views, you are highly misinformed. My family fled a middle eastern country where this is the norm and the place is now in shambles. 

I also think everyone saying that Trump has called for political violence so deserves it, etc. fails to remember the riots that took over America in 2020. NYC, where I live, was savaged and stores were boarded up for almost 2 years because of crazy leftists. Remember Portland?!? Violence is on the rise in both parties and we have to call it out as wrong whenever we can. Maxine Waters and other notable democrats literally encouraged BLM protests to get violent and it's on film.

Any kind of justification of violence against Trump is disgusting, ignorant, and scary for me to read. 

:clap3:

15 hours ago, mindbender said:

Trump is evil to the core and can rot.  Here's why I have zero compassion summed up:

• 2 weeks later...

When does The View go on hiatus? I know they are moving to a new studio in September, rumored to be the new Disney HQ building.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JustHoran said:

When does The View go on hiatus? I know they are moving to a new studio in September, rumored to be the new Disney HQ building.

This coming week is their last week of S27.  I'm excited about the new studio and S28 will be crazy with the election happening. :duca:

My mouth dropped open yesterday when I watched this interview live.  Hopefully, this will get more coverage across other media outlets because that is truly ****** up.  I stand by what I said above, Trump is evil to the core.

• Like 3

On 7/27/2024 at 12:48 PM, BeenTheShit said:

This coming week is their last week of S27.  I'm excited about the new studio and S28 will be crazy with the election happening. :duca:

Me too! I can't wait for the new studio :duca: 

On 7/31/2024 at 6:59 PM, BeenTheShit said:

My mouth dropped open yesterday when I watched this interview live.  Hopefully, this will get more coverage across other media outlets because that is truly ****** up.  I stand by what I said above, Trump is evil to the core.

I knew he was evil and my jaw STILL dropped :rip: 

So sad the season is over, but can't wait for the ladies to be back in September with a new studio. :clap3:

7 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

So sad the season is over, but can't wait for the ladies to be back in September with a new studio. :clap3:

Agreed!  I wish they had done more for their final show, such as a highlight reel that looked back at the season.  I did enjoy Pete Buttigieg though.

I believe their first show back will be Tuesday, September 3rd. :duca:

• Like 1

another epic season in the bag :clap3:

On 7/15/2024 at 11:34 AM, Dula Peep said:

we are SO back lol

:suburban:

• Like 1

Not them taking a month off during all this political mess we know is incoming

:suburban:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else saw but Ana Navarro is hosting tonight at the DNC!  She will introduce Dough Emhoff and the Obamas before their speeches which are coming up. :clap3:

Less than a week away from Season 28!  Here is the teaser they dropped today! :jonny5:

Maybe Joy will hang in there till season 30? :dancehall:

Praying the studio production is better than it's been the past several years.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Full HQ:

MEVKOWB_t.jpg MEVKOWC_t.jpg

MEVKOWF_t.jpg 

Thank you!  I added the 2nd one as the OP. :duca:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.