Spoiled Drag Race

Save-Me-Oprah

So this was the challenge where girls thereatened to leave because Jinkx was payola'd and her wins were undeserved?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

Spoilers being delusional yet again

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• Unoriginal

• publikcitizen

• G.U.Y. Gaga

TheOnlyOne
32 minutes ago, Afferty said:

So this was the challenge where girls thereatened to leave because Jinkx was payola'd and her wins were undeserved?

Spoilers being delusional yet again

No thats in 2 weeks.

Next week is when Jaida gets a pity GoFundMe star

giphy.gif?cid=790b761116c6cc634018e98f63

59 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

No thats in 2 weeks.

Next week is when Jaida gets a pity GoFundMe star

giphy.gif?cid=790b761116c6cc634018e98f63

What you mean sis?

Share the tea

TheOnlyOne
4 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

What you mean sis?

Share the tea

The twist next week is the winners, Jinkx & Raja, get to gift 2 other queens an additional star. Jinkx apparently did something shady to Jaida this past episode and gives hers to Jaida as an apology and Raja gives hers to Yvie since she's the only queen without one. 

Surely Icesis could have said no to returning, right? It's not like WOW holds the girls at gunpoint while enforcing their contracts :rip: 

Girls reject offers to come back all the time. A winner being on a random international all stars right after winning is SO ridiculous :biblio:

I would quit too.

23 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The twist next week is the winners, Jinkx & Raja, get to gift 2 other queens an additional star. Jinkx apparently did something shady to Jaida this past episode and gives hers to Jaida as an apology and Raja gives hers to Yvie since she's the only queen without one. 

That is so dumb :rip:

This season is too kumbaya for me, I fear.

On 6/2/2022 at 12:35 PM, That Bad Eartha said:

Icesis came in, made sure none of her Can2 sisters would be in the running for a crown, then dipped. Icon behavior I fear. 

I’d have gone on just to eliminate Kendall too! 

On 6/2/2022 at 4:35 PM, That Bad Eartha said:

Icesis came in, made sure none of her Can2 sisters would be in the running for a crown, then dipped. Icon behavior I fear. 

this is cvnt behavior if true, a great storyline for her :dies:

knowing that Icesis is a contestant, I'd have loved to see Elecktra Bionic participate too (even though I haven't seen DRIT)... you know, 2 winners just to gag the other girls (though I'm sure most of them haven't seen DRIT either lol)

TEASPILL S15 Eliminated girls include: Irene,Marcia,Jax,Poppy,Sugar and Amethyst(?)

Miscellaneous info: Mistress Isabelle is said to be doing well Sasha is the LSA of the season sending home 2 girls already by episode 6

On 6/4/2022 at 12:30 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

I didn’t find the edit weird after Jaida explained her improv ideas was to be a vapid Instagram girl and then Jinx came right behind her and basically said the same thing. If this was a regular season there definitely would have been a Jaida confessional calling her out for it. 

Kinda wild that Trinity wins 4 challenges and Jaida wins 2 and they end up with the same number of stars. Trintity is working hard for the money. 

Poor Monet stans with their false narrative that Production highly favors Jinkx and the season is rigged for her. She has been the clear standout since Episode 1 because she is just that talented, funny and likeable, truly one of the most deserving winners of all time and the GP is falling in love with her again on Social Media. Meanwhile Monet has been nothing but salty and/or fading into the background and it's becaome clear Trinity should of won AS4 solo because Monet can't keep up.  It must burn to see so many people say Jinkx should of been Top 2 with Shea Episode 1 over Monet. If anyone is favored by Production this season it is going to be Monet and Shea with the extra star stunt at the end to justify putting them in the finale.

It's Monsoon Season!

Wish we can filter the spoilers. Only interested in Canada versus the World spoilers, not AW.

39 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Wish we can filter the spoilers. Only interested in Canada versus the World spoilers, not AW.

What do you need to know

Does anyone else find it odd that CvTW was announced today and is seemingly coming before S3 of CDR?

3 hours ago, zz19 said:

Does anyone else find it odd that CvTW was announced today and is seemingly coming before S3 of CDR?

Maybe it is an attempt to avoid the issues of CDR2 where it aired against UK3 and the contestants were mad due to the lack of exposure (not that anyone was checking for UK3 either tbh).

Maybe UK4 and CvTW will air around the same time and CDR3 will be more of a October-December airdate when it only has to compete with the non-English franchises. 

3 hours ago, zz19 said:

I think what's gonna happen is Canada vs The World is gonna air right after CAN3 ends. But if CanvsTW airs before S3 it might be good promo for the canada girlies, God knows they need some promo :celestial5:

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Maybe it is an attempt to avoid the issues of CDR2 where it aired against UK3 and the contestants were mad due to the lack of exposure (not that anyone was checking for UK3 either tbh).

Maybe UK4 and CvTW will air around the same time and CDR3 will be more of a October-December airdate when it only has to compete with the non-English franchises. 

No, the tea is CDR 3 will be announced next week with the cast and a promo for a premiere in July just like CDR 1

4 hours ago, zz19 said:

It’s to drum up hype for the Canada franchise. 

what if they all have it in contract?

like, those girls sign in just for the whole plot?
Each queen wants something diffrent:
Raja - new fandom (don't really care for wins, but act like she want some)
The whole first 4 queens with the plunger (point twoards the final top 4, Trinity, Shea, Jinx, Monet) (and that"s their "secret" -> Monet pointing -"the S*** Queen" -> Top 2)

Trinity - funny side, truly a good television

Shea, Monet and Jinx agreed only for the top 3 plancments, Trinity want good television, got her money)

The Viv - want some fanbase in the usa, don't want to win whole thing really, but wants some wins and be portrayed good. 
Jaida - to be in the winners season and without quarantine)

Yvie - don't give a f really

So they agreed. Took more money for acting like in the script. To get the money that WOW offered to them, but to show us how they "queens" want)

Edited by PMM

Regarding AS7:

Roger - my fave going in even after seeing the spoilers. Will be rewarded the Robbed Queen.

Jaida - The absolute surprise Icon!

Jinx - …Well. I‘m not shocked If she would win.

Viv - Absolutely live lmfao. When she threw those crumps jajsjdjdjfjsjkaks

Shae - The AS7 verse was the best of all time ("You betta bring the energy!"). SO sonically pleasing

Yvie - She is just such good fun and light TV

Ttinity - polished drag

Monet - Mmmh

1 hour ago, PMM said:

The whole first 4 queens with the plunger (point twoards the final top 4, Trinity, Shea, Jinx, Monet) (and that"s their "secret" -> Monet pointing -"the S*** Queen" -> Top 2)

Shea, Monet and Jinx agreed only for the top 3 plancments, Trinity want good television, got her money)

The Viv - want some fanbase in the usa, don't want to win whole thing really, but wants some wins and be portrayed good. 

So they agreed. Took more money for acting like in the script. To get the money that WOW offered to them, but to show us how they "queens" want)

Lmao I think you are def overthinking it, the contract negotiations they had I'm sure were stipulations about the no eliminations and ensuring they'd be able to show all their runways, probably a bit about judging/editing not painting anyone in a super negative light, time to change between challenges and runways, stuff like that. 

Like idk how you even think this is all that scripted when so far all the wins have made complete sense with how the queens were actually performing.

TheOnlyOne
1 hour ago, PMM said:

It's not that. The final 4 is exactly what you'd expect knowing how WoW operates. It is not a coincidence that the Top 4 just so happen to also being the 4 most followed queens online, the 4 most marketable post-show, and the first 4 to win a challenge. 

Viv, Raja, Yvie, and Jaida aren't as brandable as the other 4 so none of them were ever gonna win. This is the biggest season WoW has ever produced and they want a winner who's going to be ultra successful post show. Even of the final 4, Jinkx and Monet are easily the most successful post-show so again it's no surprise they end up being top 2. It's all about $$ at the end of the day and Jinkx and Monet will earn WoW the most. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.