Spoiled Drag Race

Save-Me-Oprah

According to the progress chart (which isn’t verified), Yvie only has 1 star, and now we find out it’s because Raja gives it to her? :devil:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• Unoriginal

• publikcitizen

• G.U.Y. Gaga

25 minutes ago, lover. said:

According to the progress chart (which isn’t verified), Yvie only has 1 star, and now we find out it’s because Raja gives it to her? :devil:

A MESS. She really came there to embarrass herself. :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Gigii said:

How does Monet barely scrapes by when she wins three challenges, which only Jinx and Trinity win more and Viv ties with 3. Even if the last challenge was worth one star, she’d still have enough to stars to make it to top 4. 

I understand you might not like her, but your math isn’t mathing. Most of the queens have two star going into the finale, so Monet makes it no matter what 

I like Monet just fine, I was just surprised she is going into the finale with the most stars despite others winning more challenges. It just seems rigged.

3 hours ago, Gigii said:

I’d didn’t matter because neither her ir Yvie makes top 4

she would have made it (well: tied and given a tie breaker option) had she not given Yvie a star, because she would have had 3? 

12 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

she would have made it (well: tied and given a tie breaker option) had she not given Yvie a star, because she would have had 3? 

I'm pretty sure Raja still gets her star and is able to give (normally block) Yvie a star. 

she only wins two challenges, which means she should have two stars 

13 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Night of a thousand Beyoncé’s

omgggggggggggggggggggggggg

omgggggggggggggggggggggggg

Miss Tina really said charmed Ru

TheOnlyOne
5 hours ago, lover. said:

She still wins the girl group challenge with Viv (and loses the lipsync to her :toofunny2:). The chart just doesnt include Jaida & Yvie's gifted stars cause we don't know when they come into play.

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

She still wins the girl group challenge with Viv (and loses the lipsync to her :toofunny2:). The chart just doesnt include Jaida & Yvie's gifted stars cause we don't know when they come into play.

Oh that’s good. Can’t believe she loses the lipsync to Viv though :priceless:

14 hours ago, lover. said:

Oh that’s good. Can’t believe she loses the lipsync to Viv though :priceless:

It’s apparently a Dolly Parton song iirc, so that kind of makes sense.

Night of a thousand Beyoncé's is actually boring. :ducky:

as of now i don't see Payola for Jynx but dats not to say in future episodes they do lol

also i was pressed as phuck when my Raja didn't make top 2 in da ball, she had da best final look

but also her not making top 2 in da last episode made me mad

i think Raja is jus happy to still be on top of her game and showcasing why she's so loved and a legend

If Utica didn't win the ball with her last look, neither should Raja. At least they're cohesive for a change.

On 5/29/2022 at 2:57 AM, Heldenzeit said:

If Raja doesn't end up in the Top 4 because of this... :chick3:

At this point its looking like Raja is just going to be cementing her legacy as one of the best winners whether she makes it to the top or not. The fan support she's rallied this season is wild and at the end of the day that'll be worth more than the win especially if people keep thinking she was robbed of a few stars. 

57 minutes ago, Jaye said:

At this point its looking like Raja is just going to be cementing her legacy as one of the best winners whether she makes it to the top or not. The fan support she's rallied this season is wild and at the end of the day that'll be worth more than the win especially if people keep thinking she was robbed of a few stars. 

You‘re probably right. And I love that. :chick2:

In theory Raja, Viv, or Jaida could be viewed as the robbed queen of the season. Raja for having moments that people thought she should have won for that she didn’t, Jaida for missing out on top 4 at the tie breaker due to the twinner alliance, Vivienne for being tied with Monet for the 3rd/4th most challenge wins but missing out due to a star getting blocked at some point.

idk if the fandom has been this messy on a season where in the grand scheme of things the stakes are so low, it is going to be wild near the end

Apparently there’s speculation that Icesis quit rather than got eliminated. 

11 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I still wonder why she even participated.

Ugh no, not Queen Icesis going out like that. I wonder what her reasoning was.

13 hours ago, Rotunda said:

literally taking a page outta bendela's book

Doesn’t she win a challenge or two before she leaves? Icesis said I’ll let someone else have this one :ahh: icon 

Icesis came in, made sure none of her Can2 sisters would be in the running for a crown, then dipped. Icon behavior I fear. 

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Icesis came in, made sure none of her Can2 sisters would be in the running for a crown, then dipped. Icon behavior I fear. 

if true I stan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.