Spoiled Drag Race

Save-Me-Oprah

The fact we're getting another full season of Ra'jah and then probably another one when she gets cast on All Winners :jonny5:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• Unoriginal

• publikcitizen

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Y’all complain about monet when shea is in the top 4 with 2 wins lol 

TheOnlyOne
10 hours ago, D.Va said:

Stupid question but what is the "reward" for the Roast Challenge ? It wouldn't make sense for them to block somebody else for the next episode because that would mean the blocked queen would have no chance of actually winning. 

This is just a guess, but I’m assuming that’s where the extra stars for Jaida & Yvie come from. Since the winners of ep 11 probably can’t block anyone, it makes sense to have them gift an extra star to a queen instead. Jinkx allegedly does something shady to Jaida regarding a part for a challenge and gives her a star as an apology for it and it makes sense for Trinity to give it to Yvie since she has the fewest stars and is the least threat to be top 4. 

• ATRL Moderator

what's the most reliable win distribution we have for cvtw?

icesis, rajah, rita, victoria 2

silky, vanity 1

3 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

The fact we're getting another full season of Ra'jah and then probably another one when she gets cast on All Winners :jonny5:

It’ll be interesting to see if she’s eligible because the rumor seems to be the international girls from non-Ru hosted franchises aren’t eligible for All Winners seasons. So it’ll be interesting if CDRvTW creates an international winner out of Ru Girl and how that effects their eligibility 

22 hours ago, Antonini said:

It makes no sense that Jinkx does so well and people DONT block her more often. Especially after she told everyone she would get the girl with the most stars....somethings not right about that chart! 

What's the point of blocking Jinkx, I mean, try your best but the girl had all those back to back wins, and she was most definitely making to the top4.

Just block the ones who are running for 4th or 3rd placements to replace your position with theirs lol.

7 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

Ru’s not crowning her so idk about that

12 hours ago, Aneurys said:

Queen Monet for the win. They began pushing Jinkx with that undeserved lipsync win

I haven't seen any mentions of this anywhere so just wondering - did no one else notice trinity clearly losing her wig at the end of the lipsync and then it cutting to jinkx and when the camera cuts back trinity has it back? it's for a split second but I can see why she lost in that case, you see it fly off her head

15 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Jinkx’s snatch game performance alone is more profound than anything Monet has done on the show.  If anything, they pushed Monet to the finish line by giving her 3 stars right before the end. Meanwhile, Jinkx wins almost half the challenges. 

It’s Monsoon season *******!

Tell her sis! People praising M*n*t like she has done something good for the whole show, I only give her the iconic lip syncs but anything else... No.

It's Monsoon season!!! Can't wait for her new crown 

3 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I haven't seen any mentions of this anywhere so just wondering - did no one else notice trinity clearly losing her wig at the end of the lipsync and then it cutting to jinkx and when the camera cuts back trinity has it back? it's for a split second but I can see why she lost in that case, you see it fly off her head

Oh someone said she did on Twitter and they didn’t show it :rip:

they are really being nice lol

The gift star thing makes the talent show even funnier knowing Yvie got one. Shea truly went from dead last to finale based on a single challenge. I bet they planned on it being just 2 stars for the final challenge but then changed it to 3 last minute because otherwise Trinity/Jaida/Shea all would have been tied and it would have been more complicated to break that tie.

I don’t really mind as it adds a bit of stakes to what otherwise would have been an incredibly obvious outcome and it makes sense to give them an extra bonus there since they don’t get to block anyone at that point. But still just funny. I just hope the hand of production doesn’t become too obvious by the end, so far all the challenge wins have felt pretty above board and logical to me and I hope it stays that way.

13 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Yep, you can see a fraction of a second where her wig flies off but they immediately cut to Jinx, it might have been the biggest factor for Jinx' victory, 'cause at first it seemed a clear Trinity > Jinx to me. Just like I thought Monét did a better job than Shea in the first episode.

Anyway, this season is off to an incredible start. This is the quality I expect from RuPaul's Drag Race at this point in 2022. All the queens are extremely talented and they all seem happy to be there doing their thing. I was afraid a few of them would have delivered washed up versions of themselves mostly because they don't need to prove anything, but even Raja is clearly doing an effort to deliver an amazing season all the way. I was nervous for her considering her age, how many years passed, but she's slaying effortlessly as the ICON she is. It's funny that at times she seems a bit lost as if she doesn't fit with the rest of the girls, but when she hits the runway it's as amazing as she has always been.

I expect a little bit more from the actual queens that IMO should prove a little bit more than the others: Yvie, Jaida and Vivienne. They definitely are a few step backwards than the others, so they should push themselves more instead of playing it quite safe.

Trinity and Jinx are the absolute best so far. Trinity's first runway was the best I've seen in a long time, and Jinx delivered one of the best (it may be the absolute best) performance on a Snatch Game ever, quite the redemption after what is probably the worst US one in S14.

Any tea on the Drag version of Big Brother coming on Netflix? I heard some rumours about it

Spoiler

Something BIG is coming to NETFLIX
According to sources in the know a 4 week long Drag version of the hit reality show BIG BROTHER is
allegedly coming to the streaming channel fronted by none other than Rupaul Herself 

RUPAULS BIG MOTHER could see 10 Franchise Favourite Queens holed up together in a luxury house with 70 Cameras, 120 microphones and a Whole host of Dragtacular challenges
The 10 contestants will eat, sleep and breath Drag as they compete for $150 000 grand prize by evicting their fellow queens
Challenges are set to include Makeovers, Assault Courses, endurance tests and Lip Syncing for the their supper
Early names linked to the format include Adore
Delano, Ginger Minj, Kennedy Davenport, Alyssa
Edwards, Katya, Manila Luzon, Thorgy Thor, Tammie
Brown, Willam Belli and Heidi N Closet
It is said to be one of the first formats for NETFLIX
new Live content and you will be able to watch the
queens 24/7, 7 days a week with Multi camera
functionality

5 hours ago, Bindi said:

Any tea on the Drag version of Big Brother coming on Netflix? I heard some rumours about it

Reveal hidden contents

According to sources in the know a 4 week long Drag version of the hit reality show BIG BROTHER is
allegedly coming to the streaming channel fronted by none other than Rupaul Herself 

RUPAULS BIG MOTHER could see 10 Franchise Favourite Queens holed up together in a luxury house with 70 Cameras, 120 microphones and a Whole host of Dragtacular challenges
The 10 contestants will eat, sleep and breath Drag as they compete for $150 000 grand prize by evicting their fellow queens
Challenges are set to include Makeovers, Assault Courses, endurance tests and Lip Syncing for the their supper
functionality

I'm so ready to hate on Thorgy. :gaycat5:

IF that chart is correct, I fear the fanbase is gonna lose their **** and we WILL NOT see an AW2 season.

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE with a brain wants to see an All Star (LOSER) win an ALL WINNERS season lol.

Like, talk about ruining your brand, this is heading into ANTM fanvoting territory now.

the way every related jinx tweet is at minimum 10k likes lol 

monet is my fave but she has to crush jinx this final lipsync to win :rip:

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

IF that chart is correct, I fear the fanbase is gonna lose their **** and we WILL NOT see an AW2 season.

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE with a brain wants to see an All Star (LOSER) win an ALL WINNERS season lol.

Like, talk about ruining your brand, this is heading into ANTM fanvoting territory now.

What are you talking about lol 

22 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This is SUCH a dumb take. Winning All Stars makes you a winner, it doesn't make you less of a winner just because they lost once before, if anything the first loss is evened out by them typically going up against stronger competitors in the 2nd go around.

And if the chart is correct two All Stars do better than all but one of the regular season winners so they deserve to make the finale. And the finale is a lip sync smackdown so if they win the smackdown they should win the season

7 hours ago, Bindi said:

Reveal hidden contents

functionality

This is fake. Originated from a Facebook group that constantly makes up fake drag race news and spinoffs to try to get clicks and go viral. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

monet deservedly won as4 idk why you're chatting shit. her reception so far has been incredibly positive as well so you're not doing anything except pushing your horrible opinion as fact 

People believing that fake facebook page that makes up RPDR spinoffs on a regular basis :psyduck:

On 5/22/2022 at 2:32 PM, Unoriginal said:

what's the most reliable win distribution we have for cvtw?

icesis, rajah, rita, victoria 2

silky, vanity 1

Silky and Rajah being top 2 in season hosted by Brooklyn is not a good look and I know a lot of people are going to complain about it:rip: 

Edited by MAKSIM

12 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Silky and Rajah being top 2 in season hosted by Brooklyn is not a good look and I know a lot of people are going to complain about it:rip: 

Unless they've changed the format and Brooke is making the sole decisions about who is the top in challenge/who wins lip syncs, it seems silly to make this complaint. She gets like 25% of a say and even that's probably being generous if WOW/Crave has influence on the eliminations

The way JINX is dominating social media

"She's taking it"

:jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

SASHA COLBY? :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.