Spoiled Drag Race

Save-Me-Oprah

1UbhZSJ.jpg

Well... This infographic got it wrong on the 2nd episode.

Jinkx won the lipsynch and wasn't blocked.

7fa40ae01ec5e540ae1129b30e9bb89f6329ffc6

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• Unoriginal

• publikcitizen

• G.U.Y. Gaga

39 minutes ago, Konril said:

1UbhZSJ.jpg

I think this chart is 90% accurate. It may be a case of mixups or small details that are missing for the 10%.

1 minute ago, publikcitizen said:

I think this chart is 90% accurate. It may be a case of mixups or small details that are missing for the 10%.

Yeah I believe so...

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

Hope the small detail is that monet isn't in the top 2 :coffee2:

So jinx actually steamed rolled this season :rip:

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Was there ever any doubt. I was expecting Dela a la AS3. They are lucky she isn't as strong of a dancer.

jinkx-monsoon-jerick-hoffer.gif

The riggory of Money getting 3 stars for one challenge. Doesn't sit right with me.

32 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

The riggory of Money getting 3 stars for one challenge. Doesn't sit right with me.

I think it was more to get Shea in to the top 4 :rip: 

13 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I think it was more to get Shea in to the top 4 :rip: 

OMG. I didn't even notice that she only had one star until the last episode. I'd feel some sort of was if I was Jada, Raja or The Viv. This is going to back fire on them. 

If they don't crown Jinkx they are going to get raked over the coal, she is the beloved.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:35 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

Apparently the alien aktress sent home Icesis on ep 4 :biblio:

1. Kendall

2. Stephanie

3. Anita

4. Icesis

Top 5: Ra'Jah - Rita - Silky - Vanity - Victoria

this season is ROTTEN for casting Icesis

It makes no sense that Jinkx does so well and people DONT block her more often. Especially after she told everyone she would get the girl with the most stars....somethings not right about that chart! 

4 minutes ago, Antonini said:

It makes no sense that Jinkx does so well and people DONT block her more often. Especially after she told everyone she would get the girl with the most stars....somethings not right about that chart! 

She probably does get blocked, but doesn’t win those next episodes. Also. The weeks before she wins are also weeks Trinity gets a win, so the Monet/Trinity/Jinkx alliance pays off. 

TheOnlyOne
8 hours ago, Konril said:

1UbhZSJ.jpg

It was never 100% accurate just a speculation of everything we knew. Challenge wins and stars are correct. We just don't know the exact challenge order, who wins what lipsync, and when exactly queens are blocked. Jinkx, Viv, and Trinity obv all get blocked from a star at some point. 

Jaida & Trinity win together twice and each of them beat the other in the lipsync once. Monet beats Jinkx, Shea beats Monet again, and Vivienne beats Yvie. I think there was tea that Raja beats Jinkx as well but I'm not sure. 

I did forget to put Yvie and Jaida's extra stars that were gifted by Jinkx & Trinity, though. So it should end with

5 stars: Monet

4 stars: Jinkx, Shea

3 stars: Trinity, Jaida

2 stars: Raja, Vivienne, Yvie

If Silky actually does make top 2 i will have died and gone to heaven--everything I've wanted for years.

Stupid question but what is the "reward" for the Roast Challenge ? It wouldn't make sense for them to block somebody else for the next episode because that would mean the blocked queen would have no chance of actually winning. 

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

But honestly, she mostly wins the challenges you expect her to win. Public speaking is the only one i can see is surprising for her. 

Trinity or Viv’s wins are the most well rounded, as they win both comedy, design and acting challenges. It’s like Jinx in Season 5 where she failed in design challenges but excelled in all acting/comedy.

This CvsTW cast seems a big mess. Most these girls just came off fresh seasons. Why am I seeing a winner compete again? 1 season of Icesis was enough for me.

Queen Monet for the win. They began pushing Jinkx with that undeserved lipsync win

38 minutes ago, Aneurys said:

Queen Monet for the win. They began pushing Jinkx with that undeserved lipsync win

Jinkx’s snatch game performance alone is more profound than anything Monet has done on the show.  If anything, they pushed Monet to the finish line by giving her 3 stars right before the end. Meanwhile, Jinkx wins almost half the challenges. 

It’s Monsoon season *******!

11 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Jinkx’s snatch game performance alone is more profound than anything Monet has done on the show.  If anything, they pushed Monet to the finish line by giving her 3 stars right before the end. Meanwhile, Jinkx wins almost half the challenges. 

It’s Monsoon season *******!

Time will tell, we'll know if she really deserved those or was pushed as some spillers have said

9 minutes ago, Aneurys said:

was pushed as some spillers have said

Somehow Monet’s competition is ~always~ pushed but not her. The same was said about Trinity in AS4 :zzz:

The agenda of her friends who are leaking this is obvious.

The vivienne winning 3 times and more than proving she's one of the best winners ever :heart2:

Rajah and Silky top 2 for CANADA vsTW :dies: camp

6 hours ago, D.Va said:

Stupid question but what is the "reward" for the Roast Challenge ? It wouldn't make sense for them to block somebody else for the next episode because that would mean the blocked queen would have no chance of actually winning. 

?

Yvie being at the bottom :skull: That does feel right tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.