Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• Unoriginal

• publikcitizen

• G.U.Y. Gaga

On 5/16/2022 at 8:02 PM, LastKiss said:

So Rita and Ra'jah TOP2 with the alien actress keeping the crown home

:coffee2:

I can see this outcome with the tea we had so far. I want Rajah to win someday :cries2:

TEASPILL: CANvTW

An anonymous source has informed me that the final three is Ra’Jah, Rita, and Victoria. Silky was eliminated at fourth and there is one more episode left to film - a total of 7 episodes.

Ngl, the casting department is serving. After a straight guy, they got twins? Job well done, I say :clap3: 

4 hours ago, xrosup said:

I can see this outcome with the tea we had so far. I want Rajah to win someday :cries2:

Queen Ra´jah deserved the AS6 crown ngl

:fan:

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

An anonymous source has informed me that the final three is Ra’Jah, Rita, and Victoria. Silky was eliminated at fourth and there is one more episode left to film - a total of 7 episodes.

If Rita wins I hope it is deserved 

She's a good queen but the payola they gave her on S1 of CAN was TOO much

She deserves to win on her own merits

:bird:

Good. Bye! Not the top 3 being 2 of the queens I like the least on the cast (HAGa and Victoria) and then the 4th being Silky who I also do not like.

Please let Rajah win, I was praying her or Icesis would win the season, but I just know they’re gonna payola Rita the crown :deadbanana4:

Although I’d rather see Rita win over Victoria. I don’t need Victoria’s dissertations on breastplates to get a winner’s platform. Her soap box doesn’t need to be bigger. Rita will likely disappear after she gets her crown just like she did after CDR1. 

Edited by Relampago.
sp

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Well at least it won't be a US vs UK finale again. I am guessing they are not doing a LSFTC smackdown like they did on UKvsTW. I'm really happy RaJah made it to the end again. Hoping she will have a strong chance of winning. 

Who’s this “secret queen”. Which celebrity promoting something is it? 

10 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Raven

25 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

AINT NO WAY the tanning gone too far. 

I was wondering why the RPDR YouTube channel had published "Best of" videos for each AW girl over the past 2 weeks except for Monet but just discovered Monet has not only has had her official best of compilation published on the RPDR channel for a year now, but it also is a solid 20 minutes longer than any of the other winner compilations published recently.

We love to see it. I'm not gonna engage in the anti-Jinkx hate-train because I stan her too, but rooting for Monet for this win with 100% certainty.

7fa40ae01ec5e540ae1129b30e9bb89f6329ffc6

• ATRL Moderator

assuming if silky is really fourth rajah doesn't get a third win, or doesn't win the top two lipsync

it's a lipsync smackdown (rajah v silky, rita v victoriarita v silky) and supposedly rajah and victoria get solely positive critiques

As much as i don't particularly like CANvTW cast but at least the top 4 ia waaaay more interesting than UKvTW

Team Ra'Jah of course but also justice for Icesis :cries:

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Raven

So Raven is part of the cast? Wtf but she didn’t even win smh :huh:

Why this mysterious person not getting dragged for looking like McDonald’s hamburgler. 
hamburglar.jpg

britney-spears-cool.gif

also it’s very obvious it’s Raven bc of the broad shoulders and rib cage.   That’s very raven linebacker realness. No way it’s anyone else. 

Edited by manwhore

Rooting for Ra’jah to win CANvTW because she deserved to win AS6 and it’s clear if she can basically make the finale of 2 seasons nearly back to back that she deserves a crown. 

Why do people hate Rita so much? I liked her on CAN S1 and tbh I would’ve picked her to win over Priyanka. Obviously Jimbo should’ve won period, but Rita was my second choice.

5 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Rooting for Ra’jah to win CANvTW because she deserved to win AS6 and it’s clear if she can basically make the finale of 2 seasons nearly back to back that she deserves a crown. 

Why do people hate Rita so much? I liked her on CAN S1 and tbh I would’ve picked her to win over Priyanka. Obviously Jimbo should’ve won period, but Rita was my second choice.

yeah i don't get da Rita hate either

19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

yeah i don't get da Rita hate either

Its cause she got payolad to the finale

They made the correct choice with Priyanka tho. The ***** has had a very busy reign 

4 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

They made the correct choice with Priyanka tho. The ***** has had a very busy reign 

I don’t agree, even if some of her wins were questionable, she was very good throughout the competition, and honestly it was pretty clear she was a tier above most of the rest of the cast in terms of ability to consistently deliver on the challenges and the runways. There was no way she wasn’t making that finale. 

6 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

but i didn't think she did, or my friends who were rooting for her

• ATRL Moderator

rita probably only deserved one win on s1 (second design challenge) but she deservedly made it to the finale and would've been a great winner. i'm sure she deserves her spot here too

On 5/16/2022 at 10:01 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

Rumored S15 cast, filming allegedly starts today

3weFPYpAjCb5zdE-9pFazhCy5gIYStCTSbIElUoX

Jax is literally dating my ex :rip:

Tbh almost half the Canada S1 cast benefitted from the batsh*t judging that season. Rita had two underserved wins that should have gone to Starzy and Jimbo respectively, Priyanka's makeover win should have gone to Jimbo, Lemon and Priyanka should have been the bottoms for their metal looks in the ball, BOA avoided many early bottom placements she deserved, even Jimbo who benefited from payola the least and was robbed the most should've been in the bottom for the girl group thing.

Scarlet Bobo was the only one who didn't get much and that was just because they accurately assessed that she was middle of the pack but also never was bottom 2 worthy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.