Spoiled Drag Race

Save-Me-Oprah

11 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The alien aktress is sadly guaranteed to make the finale for sure, no way producers are not gonna have a Canadian in the finals. 

I can’t believe the hot dog lover is the Canadian they chose to payola :deadbanana2:

Not Jimbo :deadbanana2:

Not Icesis :deadbanana2:

Not even Lemon :deadbanana2:

They must have been PISSED Pythia threw CDR2, they want a French speaking queen to win BAD.

Edited by Relampago.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• Unoriginal

• publikcitizen

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Rita also truly has had nothing to do with CDR since the finale aired too which makes it even funnier that they are going out of their way for her. Like she wouldn’t even show up to your reunion or film any of that one Priyanka web series everyone else appeared in

Sasha Colby rumored to be on S15. It's over for the other girls, I fear :WAP:

5 hours ago, Morissette said:

A legend. The other girls don't know what's coming for them. A Brooke Lynn Hytes level slayage.

Why is everyone assuming that Rita is being payola'd rather than her performance carrying her? Just curious where this assumption is coming from.

I have a question… I know the host of Canada’s Drag Race is not Rupaul but is he hosting Canada vs The World? What about the main judges are they there with Rupaul or they just don’t matter… ?

TheOnlyOne
48 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Why is everyone assuming that Rita is being payola'd rather than her performance carrying her? Just curious where this assumption is coming from.

Because she was payola'd on her original season too.

7 hours ago, Morissette said:

nothing is confirmed so far but whew 

we got a finalist 

15 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Apparently the alien aktress sent home Icesis on ep 4 :biblio:

1. Kendall

2. Stephanie

3. Anita

4. Icesis

Top 5: Ra'Jah - Rita - Silky - Vanity - Victoria

NOT US vs UK again...

TheOnlyOne

Rumored S15 cast, filming allegedly starts today

3weFPYpAjCb5zdE-9pFazhCy5gIYStCTSbIElUoX

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Rumored S15 cast, filming allegedly starts today

3weFPYpAjCb5zdE-9pFazhCy5gIYStCTSbIElUoX

thank god they are not doing the early outs thing 

I wish they'd cast some more older girls again tbh. Can't tell for sure from the pictures and maybe this is just the combo of instagram+makeup coming together to de-age society, but this looks like another really young cast.

I was watching Holland Season 2 yesterday as I've been catching up on the international seasons and found it really refreshing how many of those queens were in their 30s and 40s. 

Editing for a double post, but also will say that I'm happy that it seems like they nixed the early outs season for now. If they do it, it should be a 6-8 episode season that comes in addition to regular All Stars that year, not in the place of regular all stars. Also imagine the downgrade if AS7 was All Winners and AS8 was First Outs.

Just cast the early outs they like like Jaymes, Rock, and Kahmora on a regular All Stars.

Edited by That Bad Eartha
Double post

They need to stop threepeat casting queens. We didn’t need to see Ginger, Mo Heart, Rajah, Silky, Pandora Box, etc. a third time.

Choosing not to believe the CanVTW tea... my heart is breaking for Anita

If Icesis is back on CvsTW, it means that canadian winners wont make it to all winners season?

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

They need to stop threepeat casting queens. We didn’t need to see Ginger, Mo Heart, Rajah, Silky, Pandora Box, etc. a third time.

I'm fine with the threepeats and it was always going to be inevitable with how frequently they are doing All Stars and with vs the World in the mix, but they just need to give more time in between seasons before doing it. 

Like Juju did it and Rajah/Silky are doing it again way too soon. The AS1 girls returning in batches throughout AS4-6 all made sense since that was like 10 years ago and they theoretically would have evolved and had more to show (whether they all actually did have more to show is debatable). And Shangela/Ginger/Eureka/Mo all had reasonable gaps before returning.

Its the same thing with how the regular season girls are slowly starting to realize that they shouldn't rush onto an All Stars season the second their original season wraps.

TEASPILL:CAvTW current win counts(up to ep 4)

Ra’jah: 2 wins

Icesis: 2 wins

Silky: 1 win

Vanity: 1 win

Victoria: 1 win(Not 100% on this)

Rita: 1 win (Not 100%on this)

TEASPILL: CANVTW

An anonymous source has confirmed that Vanity Milan is the 5th queen eliminated ??

so the top 4 is

Ra’jah

Silky

Victoria

Rita

only one of these scream winner to me 

1 minute ago, aayAlex said:

An anonymous source has confirmed that Vanity Milan is the 5th queen eliminated ??

so the top 4 is

Ra’jah

Silky

Victoria

Rita

:mazen:

8 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

so the top 4 is

Ra’jah

Silky

Victoria

Rita

So Rita and Ra'jah TOP2 with the alien actress keeping the crown home

:coffee2:

Miss Ra’jah is NOT going to lose a lip synch to any of these gurls 

1 minute ago, aayAlex said:

Miss Ra’jah is NOT going to lose a lip synch to any of these gurls 

Watch the final lip sync song for Rita vs Ra'jah be a song by like an elderly french-canadian singer though. 

At least it seems like only Icesis is getting the Pangina/Jimbo/Janey treatment and we won't have to deal with 3 episodes in a row of the only girls with multiple challenge wins all getting the chop before the finale.

Brooke was super complimentary about Rajah after their LFYL and i could see her crowning her if she has the most wins/gets an uptempo top two song

On 5/15/2022 at 8:16 PM, Relampago. said:

I can’t believe the hot dog lover is the Canadian they chose to payola :deadbanana2:

Did you not see them try to payola Rita to the crown the first time around?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.