Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

7 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Well on season 5 the producers quite literally painted Jinkx's face for the dia de los muertos look and everybody on the cast has said something along the lines of production favoring her. Its a reality TV show so riggory isnt out of the question, it just gets upsetting when this is supposed to be a season of winners and production allegedly favored her that much. 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81.gifv

The fact that they coerced Detox multiple times into helping Jinkx with her makeup only to change the song when she lipsynced against her to a song Jinkx had been singing the whole season

The riggory and shenanigans follow Ms Monsoon I fear

Edited by Shinning

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Spreading this lie again I see. 

MULTIPLE sources confirmed the favoritism of Jinkx and MULTIPLE sources confirmed the rigging was so bad that SEVERAL queens threatened to walk off set. 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81

The only confirmed source was the Monet balls*ck liker. We all know Jynkx will be edited as the underdog winner being HARASSED by the less talented BULLIES  :lmao:

2b3c59bbb2b333f4631a1bbff0f98428.gif

3 hours ago, Melquiades said:

The only confirmed source was the Monet balls*ck liker. We all know Jynkx will be edited as the underdog winner being HARASSED by the less talented BULLIES  :lmao:

2b3c59bbb2b333f4631a1bbff0f98428.gif

Exactly. I have seen NO evidence for all those “multiple” sources confirming the Jinkx favoritism 

people keep talking about jinkx payola as if the most egregious thing about this season isn’t shedevil winning two design challenges over raja and shea or winning the roast

8 hours ago, bluth said:

people keep talking about jinkx payola as if the most egregious thing about this season isn’t shedevil winning two design challenges over raja and shea or winning the roast

How does anyone even wanna sleep with shedevil anyway?!!? I assume thats what she's doing with the producers in order to rack up these unearned wins. :skull:

The lies and deception against Jinkx in this thread already lmao. They are threatened by the Monsoon season that is about to take over.

3 hours ago, Braz said:

The lies and deception against Jinkx in this thread already lmao. They are threatened by the Monsoon season that is about to take over.

This! Monet fans doing too much

Monet’s fans :rip: The narrative they try to convince themselves cause they knew Monet will lose :cm:

The Jinkx favoritism thing came from multiple spillers which aren’t all Monet stans, I’m sure something *did* happen behind the scenes, but I don’t think it’ll be apparent on the show.

WHO’s balls do I need to stomp on for giving Symone such a good red carpet look and then having her wear RAGS for the actual crowning :biblio: 

Funny how every season Monet is on there's always allegedly some queen that got pushed ridiculously hard at her expense despite her going far every time :rip:

And let's be real, there were absolutely multiple times on AS4 where producers/Ru threw Monet a bone. And I'm not saying that's a bad thing :giraffe:

Promos are starting to air :jonnycat:

pmGVAZi.jpg

This is likely from episode 1 where Monet & Shea devour 

You can tell the tea spilled came from someone in Monet’s camp. They know the fandom heavily reads spoilers and will want to be on the Monet bandwagon throughout the season. It’s a smart strategy, but I think at the end of the day people are going to want to see an older season queen (Raja or Jinkx) prevail. 

8 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

You can tell the tea spilled came from someone in Monet’s camp. They know the fandom heavily reads spoilers and will want to be on the Monet bandwagon throughout the season. It’s a smart strategy, but I think at the end of the day people are going to want to see an older season queen (Raja or Jinkx) prevail. 

They’re from a monet stan so ya 

12 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Yeah honestly that’s why I think Jinkx will win. Also Monet “wins” by breaking the tie when she beats Trinity in the lip sync. So it’s a win win situation 

Monet will lose the crown the moment she choses SheDevil over Jaida. The fandom won't forgive ha. 

The lipsync song is Swish Swish for the top 2 which makes me think they want to see Monet take it, but who knows. I'm fine with either winning tbh, I'm just happy Monet made it so far.

--

Why is Symone's red carpet look so much better than her crowning look??? What happened??

1 hour ago, Bindi said:

Any new tea on Canada vs The World?

It’s supposed to start filming soon but I think CDR S3 is still filming lol 

UK4 tea

Winner is either Cheddar Gorgeous or Black Peppa. At first it was speculated Cheddar & Danny were Top 2 but now rumors are saying Danny might've quit during the lipsync for the crown at the finale :rip: Baby also quits early in the season too :skull:

Top 2?: Cheddar vs Black Peppa

3/4: Danny Beard & Jonbers Blonde

5: Pixie Polite

6: Dakota Schiffer

7: Le Fil

8: Sminty Drop

9: Baby (quits)

10: Copper Topp

11: Starlet

12: Just May

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

UK4 tea

Winner is either Cheddar Gorgeous or Black Peppa. At first it was speculated Cheddar & Danny were Top 2 but now rumors are saying Danny might've quit during the lipsync for the crown at the finale :rip: Baby also quits early in the season too :skull:

This is a dream, Cheddar and Peppa were my top 2 picks :jonny2:

It seems like someone always quits on all the international versions :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

i was so interested to see what starlet would bring. i love her aesthetic :monkey:

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

UK4 tea

Finally a poc is gonna win UK 

On 4/15/2022 at 8:04 PM, lgaga1fan said:

Well on season 5 the producers quite literally painted Jinkx's face for the dia de los muertos look and everybody on the cast has said something along the lines of production favoring her. Its a reality TV show so riggory isnt out of the question, it just gets upsetting when this is supposed to be a season of winners and production allegedly favored her that much. 

facts .... hence why Roxxxy was such a <unt with Jynks ... she had had it with da riggory

only for producers to paint my b!tch in a bad light and propel Jynkx into superstardom 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.