• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• G.U.Y. Gaga

6 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Venus posted on insta so assuming she's not on it?

I don't think she's on either (it'd be super random, even more than Jorgeous being on again), but this season has a different format apparently and rumor has it they could be sequestering in groups, so it might be harder to pinpoint who's offline when

People who want Denali on any cast when she has no star quality or unique features (when shes not in an ice rink) confuse me. What would she even bring to the table? 

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, Antonini said:

People who want Denali on any cast when she has no star quality or unique features (when shes not in an ice rink) confuse me. What would she even bring to the table? 

The fans deluded themselves over Denali’s talent for one great girl groups verse and her 100% Pure Love lipsync. Her fashion is not there and she performs well at Drag Race as a jack of all trades without truly excelling anywhere. Her All Stars fate seems to inevitably be an Aja/Kahanna run imo

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

The fans deluded themselves over Denali's talent for one great girl groups verse and her 100% Pure Love lipsync. Her fashion is not there and she performs well at Drag Race as a jack of all trades without truly excelling anywhere. Her All Stars fate seems to inevitably be an Aja/Kahanna run imo

Aja got treated as mid-season elimination fodder on AS3 despite performing stronger than ******* like Trixie by that point

like her going home on the sewing challenge she had the best look for will never be okay

On 6/29/2024 at 8:18 PM, dabunique said:

So what I heard Vangie gets to 5 badges by winning da talent show and it's 3 badges. 

so Roxxxy gets one more badge possibly next week

Angeria wins da lip sync battle and a fourth badge

then Vangie wins da talent and then chooses Angeria over Plastique. Not Vangie eliminating Plastique twice now 😂

The talent show is never beating the "we rig this challenge to push whoever we want to make the finale to the finale" allegations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.