Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

14 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

Does someone have the tea for the new season of CvW? If I remember correctly lemon and Alexis are top two but I don't remember the rest of the other placements. 

Here :gaycat:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• G.U.Y. Gaga

I wonder what's happening with GAS. Didn't the intend to premiere it around the time of the Olympics? I wonder if it'll come straight after AS9.

All the Vs the World seasons are being used by WOW to crown a particular queen and we all see through it. Only season 1 of UK v TW kinda went off the rails. 

I am not discounting the fact that Lemon probably does well but it is just so clear that they are going to crown her. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Triton said:

If Angeria wins even while snipped 3x :deadbanana2:

*When. Something drastic has to happen in the next few weeks for me not to expect an Angie win.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, LewisK said:

How in hell does Plastique get cut off? Do we know the course of events?

Pretty sure the winner of the Talent Show gets 3 badges like on AS7 and that puts Vanjie ahead.

6 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Pretty sure the winner of the Talent Show gets 3 badges like on AS7 and that puts Vanjie ahead.

I'm thinking there is a tie with a Vangie and Plastique and Angie choose Vangie over her to advance 

Ugh Roxxxy killed it tonight. Dats my queen 

Updated AS10 "possible cast" (i.e. queens that are being watched for social media inactivity)

Even though there's several people on this cast that have been on multiple seasons, I'm only listing them by their original season.

Spoiler

Phoenix (S3)

Ginger Minj (S7)

Acid Betty (S8)

Derrick Barry (S8)

Aja (S9)

Gigi Goode (S12)

Denali (S13)

Olivia Lux (S13)

Tina Burner (S13)

Alyssa Hunter (S14)

Bosco (S14)

Daya Betty (S14)

Deja Skye (S14)

Jorgeous (S14)

Kerri Colby (S14)

Maddy Morphosis (S14)

Irene the Alien (S15)

Mistress Isabelle Brooks (S15)

Salina EsTitties (S15)

Venus (CA4)

20 ******* queens :rip: Here's to hoping several of these girls aren't on. I'm guessing they coughed up at least $75,000 per queen to return because several of these queens didn't seem like they'd be on for a while.

List of seasons being represented:

Spoiler

S3: 1

S7: 1

S8: 2

S9: 1

S12: 1

S13: 3

S14: 7 :rip: :rip: :rip: 

S15: 3

CA4: 1

Thoughts on this rumored list:

Spoiler

Gigi Goode, MIB, and Bosco seem like the queens that jump out as potential winners from that list. I could see them rigging it for Maddy too (I think her and MIB's YT success is something production's paid attention to and they'll keep both around for their fanbases). I also think Daya Betty possesses the skillset to win, but I think she's one of the queens that production wouldn't crown even though she deserved it.

I'd root for the person who most deserves to win the season as it's airing of course, but MIB is my pre-season fave.

Derrick, Acid, Aja, Daya, and MIB would all make very entertaining television/be good shitstirrers. Obviously don't save anyone from elimination if they don't deserve to be, but allow these five to have as many talking heads and dramatic storylines as they care to provide.  

I really hope Jorgeous, Ginger, Tina, and Salina aren't on. I can't stand another season of any of the latter three's eyesore runways and Ginger's already had three chances. Throw her on Can vs. TW S3 where she can go be the runner up again. And Jorgeous isn't really making good TV or excelling in the current AS season so why the **** is production bringing her back again :skull: 

I didn't watch CAN4 so I don't feel strongly one way or the other about Venus. I could see most international queens saying yes to an All-Stars call though (even if Marina Summers and Hannah Conda apparently just said no :rip:

While I get that Denali has a decently-sized fanbase + Olivia and Denali have a storyline together going into the show, I could do without both of them here. 

While I may not have been superfans of Alyssa Hunter and Deja, I'm glad they're at least getting a second chance. Though I'm not a fan of half the S14 cast back on the same season (especially since one of them is on the season that's currently airing). Kerri would be a good talking head for the 4-5 episodes that she's there. I think Bosco could win since her runways held her back on S14 and she now has the funds to fix that. I've already said my peace on everyone else from S14, and I think it's a mistake to not have Daya and Jasmine on the same AS season tbh.  

Obviously we'll see who ends up getting debunked and confirmed but I'm curious as to what anyone else thinks about the small amount of info we've gotten so far. 

• Like 1

Gigi and Derrick oh **** 

but this is too much:mazen:

It also seems like they're doing group sequestering. So some queens who are on my still be active on social media. Reddit user PracticalThought6767 listed a few that are still active/performing gigs:

Spoiler

Ginger is active on social media and has several shows a week in PTown.

Derrick has shows up until July 15th

Daya and Kerri are still active on social media with the latter having a show with Sasha Colby on July 13th

Jorgeous has shows this and next week and is active on social media.

Venus is still active on social media and has shows until next month (though she basically hinted at being on AS10 with her post announcing that she wouldn't be at DragCon.

17 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Thoughts on this rumored list:

Reveal hidden contents

Gigi Goode, MIB, and Bosco seem like the queens that jump out as potential winners from that list. I could see them rigging it for Maddy too (I think her and MIB's YT success is something production's paid attention to and they'll keep both around for their fanbases). I also think Daya Betty possesses the skillset to win, but I think she's one of the queens that production wouldn't crown even though she deserved it.

I'd root for the person who most deserves to win the season as it's airing of course, but MIB is my pre-season fave.

Derrick, Acid, Aja, Daya, and MIB would all make very entertaining television/be good shitstirrers. Obviously don't save anyone from elimination if they don't deserve to be, but allow these five to have as many talking heads and dramatic storylines as they care to provide.  

I really hope Jorgeous, Ginger, Tina, and Salina aren't on. I can't stand another season of any of the latter three's eyesore runways and Ginger's already had three chances. Throw her on Can vs. TW S3 where she can go be the runner up again. And Jorgeous isn't really making good TV or excelling in the current AS season so why the **** is production bringing her back again :skull: 

I didn't watch CAN4 so I don't feel strongly one way or the other about Venus. I could see most international queens saying yes to an All-Stars call though (even if Marina Summers and Hannah Conda apparently just said no :rip:

While I get that Denali has a decently-sized fanbase + Olivia and Denali have a storyline together going into the show, I could do without both of them here. 

While I may not have been superfans of Alyssa Hunter and Deja, I'm glad they're at least getting a second chance. Though I'm not a fan of half the S14 cast back on the same season (especially since one of them is on the season that's currently airing). Kerri would be a good talking head for the 4-5 episodes that she's there. I think Bosco could win since her runways held her back on S14 and she now has the funds to fix that. I've already said my peace on everyone else from S14, and I think it's a mistake to not have Daya and Jasmine on the same AS season tbh.  

Obviously we'll see who ends up getting debunked and confirmed but I'm curious as to what anyone else thinks about the small amount of info we've gotten so far. 

I drafted a response to this list but realised it ended up being too mean so I'll just summarise: I won't be watching this cast. :coffee2:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

I drafted a response to this list but realised it ended up being too mean so I'll just summarise: I won't be watching this cast. :coffee2:

I feel that. I'll probably just watch it the way I am the current season: skipping to the challenge (unless it sucks and then I'll just skip past it), watch the runway, watch the lip sync, and the talk **** in the main thread. 

• Like 2

I knew Shannel was not going to do good this season but being the only queen that has won NOTHING is disgusting, I'm sorry for her :chick3:

Edited by Romova99
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Shinning said:

So Roxxxy gets 5, Angeria 4, and Vanjie breaks the tie between Angeria and Plastique. While Angie also deserves to be on the finale, it's a CRIME that Plastique gets cut. Vanjie has NO PLACE at the finale, she's had ZERO good moments besides being her loud self every damn time.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Acid Betty (S8)

Aja (S9)

Gigi Goode (S12)

Denali (S13)

Olivia Lux (S13)

Bosco (S14)

Daya Betty (S14)

Deja Skye (S14)

Mistress Isabelle Brooks (S15)

Venus (CA4)

This would actually be a DOPE cast, most of them heavy hitters or really talented wild cards. Would remind me of old times. But no... They had to ruin it bringing in +50 fillers just because.

Spoiler

And don't get me wrong, I think Maddy could fit as well, Ginger is awesome but competing 4 times should be FORBIDDEN, Irene can be a surprise and I'm eager to watch Derrick bringing the drama, but I'm CRAVING a real all STARS. Making the competition exciting again, with room for some worthy winner (not another AS9 please, or AS8 where it was Rupaul's Drag Race ONE star :rip:)

• Like 1

Actually if they trim down the cast it could be a pretty good season. The first group that went it is great already. Ginger and Venus do stick up like sore thumbs in this cast though :rip:

when half of the cast gets debunked...

I wish they'd spread out the representation of the seasons more, S14 just happened, nobody needs 7 of them to come back AT ONCE :deadbanana2: so I hope at least 4 of them are not there

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.