• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Shannel keeps getting disrespected by WoW and I'm not here for it. You mean to tell me they rigged a badge for everyone but her? And remember that time she did the makeup for one of the celebrity's on Celebrity Drag Race or whatever it's called and they cut out all the footage from the main episode? Not to mention she was never called beautiful on S1.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Some early S17 tea (all allegedly and should be taken with a fistful of salt):

Split premiere, fakeout first elimination (Hormona Lisa)

14th: Lucky Starzzz is the first to be actually eliminated in ep. 3 (acting challenge)

13th: Joella Perry

12th: Sam Star

11th: Crystal Envy 4th out (ball episode, sent home by Lana JaRae)

10th/9th: Hormona Lisa allegedly out during SG, Acadia Forgot goes home around the same time

8th: Kori King

7th: Arriety

6th: Lydia Kollins

5th: Lana JaRae

Top 4: Jewels Sparkles, Onya Nurve, Lexi V. Love, Suzie Toot

Makeover is with family members and there's apparently a showmance between Kori and Lydia.

is this an all white final 4? 

2 minutes ago, mindbender said:

is this an all white final 4? 

Onya Nurve is black (though there is a queen named Onya Nurves who is white which confused me when trying to find Onya's Instagram :rip:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Onya Nurve is black (though there is a queen named Onya Nurves who is white which confused me when trying to find Onya's Instagram :rip:

Oh I found the white one HAHA She didn't look promising so that's good news. 

Mistress, Bosco, and Daya final 3 for AS10. 

4 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Mistress is on?!

TEASPILL AS9 E07

Mini-challenge: Carry fruit between your legs from one basket to another. Nina wins and her prize is immunity from getting snipped

Main challenge: Act individually in scenes inspired by camp classics, with some scenes featuring Ru herself

Runway: Widow, Weep for Me

Placements:

• WIN: Angie
  • TOP2: Nina W
  • HIGH: Vanjie, Gottmik
  • SNIPPED: Gottmik

Lip-sync song: Lover Girl by Teena Marie

Side note: Because Nina didn't need immunity, she instead won $2500 for her charity

On 6/18/2024 at 7:02 AM, ALittleGauche said:

Crown mistress 

Wtf is going on with GAS? Was it scrapped? It feels like it was announced 2 years ago, filmed last year and now it's just a distant memory that never really happened in the first place.

this as10 cast/format tea is sending meeeeeee i need a t checker or smth IMMEDIATELY :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

wym the girls are being split into 3 groups? filming over diff periods?? jorgeous back immediately from as9????? venus (canada 4 winner) ON???????????)

I need irene to be on AS10 to cut the queens from the first few seconds again.

3 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

this as10 cast/format tea is sending meeeeeee i need a t checker or smth IMMEDIATELY :deadbanana4:

Reveal hidden contents

wym the girls are being split into 3 groups? filming over diff periods?? jorgeous back immediately from as9????? venus (canada 4 winner) ON???????????)

Where are yall seeing AS10 tea?

Just looked at the cast. Aint no way we are getting the toad, the dancer, the ballroom,  and an Alien. Also no way we get Mistress this early. This cast is 100% a simulation i refuseeeeeeee to believe.

I just heard from an inside source that Sherri and Tyra are being asked on to AS10 as a way to teach the fanbase forgiveness. 

Edited by mindbender
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I just heard from an inside source that Sherri and Tyra are being asked on to AS10 as a way to teach the fanbase forgiveness. 

The way I saw Tyra and believed this but then I realized Sherri is Sherry and there ain't no way :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The way I saw Tyra and believed this but then I realized Sherri is Sherry and there ain't no way :bibliahh:

Oh you think I'm kidding ;) Sherry is gunna sweep. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, mindbender said:

my source told me willam is back too :duca: in ep5 he'll flip off michelle and punches her left *** after doing gravity defying moves to dua lipa's houdini, and after that carson gets arrested for skipping on jail time for dui :jonny5: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

my source told me willam is back too :duca: in ep5 he'll flip off michelle and punches her left *** after doing gravity defying moves to dua lipa's houdini, and after that carson gets arrested for skipping on jail time for dui :jonny5: 

But will he tell Michelle to paint softer to hide her manly features?

31 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Where are yall seeing AS10 tea?

its on the pink table talk discord server atm, the transfer of info from there to the actual subreddit is kinda wonky atm :rip:

NOT 15 girls?! 

Acid Betty

Aja

Bosco

Deja Skye

Denali

Ginger Minj

Irene the Alien

Jorgeous

Kerri Colby

MIB

Nicoke Paige Brooks 

Olivia Lux

Phoenix 

Salina Estitties

Venus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.