• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

Plastique lowkey dominating the season :gaycat5:

plastique really be winning challanges but bombing lipsync. what a reverse warholian experience

3 hours ago, Jaye said:

Plastique lowkey dominating the season :gaycat5:

it's like: her, Angeria and Got mik? Nina? or Roxxy for the win.....

19 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

apparently angeria and nina win next week

i know my girl becomes da first person to win while being blocked so i thought it was next week 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i know my girl becomes da first person to win while being blocked so i thought it was next week 

angeria and nina win acting next week and (probably) block plastique, who then wins the design challenge episode 8. i think she's the first successful block of the season

Just now, Unoriginal said:

angeria and nina win acting next week and (probably) block plastique, who then wins the design challenge episode 8. i think she's the first successful block of the season

Thank You

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I actually feel bad for shannel lol 

i will say she's not deserved top two in any episode yet so i'm kinda glad they're not giving pity wins out like they did for yvie in girl groups

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, mindbender said:

I want Jorgeous to get a second challenge win. 

Sis no, i cant taking the draggings for undeserved wins. If jorgeous is going  to win, she needs to ace the challenge or she needs to be ignored. When she gets this second badge im not ready for the defending ill have to so in the main thread. 

• Haha 1

The way this thread has more traffic than the main one despite the very thick and juicy episode teaser drop :toofunny2:

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Haha 1

If Paltry's tea is true that Gottmik filmed a crowning, I think this roast episode killed her chances of winning. People are pissed that she basically stole her set from Nikki Glazer. I think production knows it would look bad if they crowned her after this too (or at least it would garner a lot of backlash). Now if the tea that we've had for almost a year remains true (top 3 is Angeria, Roxxxy, and Vanjie) then ignore everything I just said :rip: 

S/n: how funny would it have been if Nikki guest judged this episode instead of AS7 :skull: watching a set of her own stolen jokes would've made for amazing television 

Edited by Aston Martin

i only ever did for cast spoilers- and I'm seeing some very interesting tea for AS10 on YouTube…if it's true …

15 queens. 3 premiers of 5 queens each, with a queen going home in each premiere. And apparently it's an all new format (it better be the format the fans have shouted about forever, which was used for Canada's drag race alla the golden beaver)

Edited by Gwegend

Angeria for the win. Roxxxy is more boring than she was in AS2 and Gotmik just got exposed for plagiarism. They wouldn't dare crown Nina or Vangie. 

• Like 2

Tatiana just confirmed on twitter that she's not on all stars

For me it's between Plastique and Angeria. Mik just sunk the boat with that stolen roast.

Also gagged with how miss Plastique is demolishing everything so far... I didn't expect this kind of slayge from her at all. If she's in the final... That's an easy crowning right there. :gaycat5:

On 6/12/2024 at 11:53 AM, Unoriginal said:

i will say she's not deserved top two in any episode yet so i'm kinda glad they're not giving pity wins out like they did for yvie in girl groups

Shannel's actual impersonation of Liberace pissed tastefully over Nina's "get that vadge away from my face" generic ****** gooning schtick

• Like 2

I would be so shocked and grateful if somebody other than payolaxxxy won, but I'm accepting that this entire season was her reward for giving us the best runways on S5 and for surviving jinkx's 14 year old stans harassing her on social media, hoping that this means detox also gets a rigged season to win because the producers want rolaskatox on all winners 2, and letting go

roxxxy's winner edit in the ball episode  was so heavy-handed that I don't know what yall are speculating for. roxxxyola was safe that challenge, yet she got the most confessionals, including a werkroom montage of her helping everybody else? gottmik won that challenge, and yet we barely heard from gottmik for the entire first half of the episode.

it's most obvious who WOW selects to win when they get the most attention from the edit in episodes in which they coast by in the challenge (and without participating in any drama). 

apart from being the only queen to get made into a funko pop before the season, trixie's AS3 win was clockable from the beginning because the editors gave her so much narration time the entire season, despite never being a frontrunner in challenge performance (statistically). we had insider tea spoiling her top 2 with kennedy too, and that tea was always believable because of how the entire season was edited

yvie also got a conspicuous winner's edit, despite trailing behind brooke lynn in track record in the middle and late parts of the season. I think the producers would have crowned brooke lynn if yvie had flopped on social media... but yvie was popular, like the editors made sure she was

the angeria/roxxxy/vanjie top 3 feels weird based on challenge + runway performances thus far, but I totally buy it based on the edit

PRAYING there is a universe in which plastique upgrades from a tiara to a crown though. I wanted gottmik's runways on all winners 2, but plastique proved she can take her spot

• ATRL Moderator

Roxxxy has been the most consistent so far and has two more wins and a top two placement yet to come so lol. We know she doesn’t win episode 7 as well so 8-11 is basically Roxxxy domination

• Like 1

Some early S17 tea (all allegedly and should be taken with a fistful of salt):

Split premiere, fakeout first elimination (Hormona Lisa)

14th: Lucky Starzzz is the first to be actually eliminated in ep. 3 (acting challenge)

13th: Joella Perry

12th: Sam Star

11th: Crystal Envy 4th out (ball episode, sent home by Lana JaRae)

10th/9th: Hormona Lisa allegedly out during SG, Acadia Forgot goes home around the same time

8th: Kori King

7th: Arriety

6th: Lydia Kollins

5th: Lana JaRae

Top 4: Jewels Sparkles, Onya Nurve, Lexi V. Love, Suzie Toot

Makeover is with family members and there's apparently a showmance between Kori and Lydia.

Edited by Aston Martin

More tea:

Each premiere is a talent show (expected). Suzie wins one of them, and either Lexie or Jewels win the other.

Hormona and Acacia lip sync (apparently the bottom of each episode LS against each other, with Hormona losing and getting fake eliminated)

Lexi V. Love is apparently the front runner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.