Horror Movies

Outlaws

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Godtcher >>> Nope > O:FK >> Bussies Bussies Bussies > MEHn >>>>>> Resnorrection 

3kugeNl.jpg

Genuinely hilarious take x

Actually believing Borephan: Second Flop is better than Men or Resurrection… bling not the art x 

at least we can stan Nope together I guess 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• Uncatena

• The Witch

• genetic fail

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

One of the most overrated movies I’ve ever come across. For some reason the girls love this movie but it’s painfully slow, boring, faux deep and hides its emptiness behind a glossy look that has aged like milk in the sun. Not to mention the wooden performances.

I heard it was “all style, no substance” before I watched it. And that description is not a lie. I agree on your points. The lingering scenes especially… very unnecessary.

11 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

get into Noé's entire filmography sis. he's a master. ignore the usual suspects here showing their lack of taste once again. Enter The Void saved my life 

3kugeNl.jpg

Enter The Void been on my watchlist for YEARS now

3kugeNl.jpg

4 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

3kugeNl.jpg

Where's your review on my thread? u lying p*ta!

3kugeNl.jpg

watched MEN...that...definitely was something.

can't say i hated it, can't say i liked it.

NOPE is releasing this week in my country should i go check it in cinema? 

Edited by BeachRat

On 8/21/2022 at 9:36 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

3kugeNl.jpg

Wait :rip: im so confused can you tell me the og names of godtcher o:fk and resnorrection? :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Companion said:

Wait :rip: im so confused can you tell me the og names of godtcher o:fk and resnorrection? :toofunny2:

Watcher 

Orphan: First Kill

Resurrection 

3kugeNl.jpg

19 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Bodies Bodies Bodies is what Scream 5 wishes it was :clap3: 

You kinda spilled 

3kugeNl.jpg 

So, this week I'm finally gonna watch Nope. I hope it's good and funny and enjoyable. My most hyped movie ever. :gaycat5:

3kugeNl.jpg

Bodies Bodies Bodies was that girl I knew she was :jonny5: 

If Messurrection and Watcher 'Nother Film are the best 2022 has to offer then...

High Quality sad computer man Blank Meme Template

Bodies x3 next.

14 hours ago, The Witch said:

Can't wait until it leaks online hihihi

3kugeNl.jpg

Not playing in Burkina Faso? 

3kugeNl.jpg

18 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Not playing in Burkina Faso? 

3kugeNl.jpg

yes :weeps: AmeriKKKa stays racist and won't send a copy here :weeps:

Just watched the 2019 Spanish MASTERPIECE 'The Platform' and DAMN. Hollywood horror movies could only WISH

On 8/21/2022 at 10:05 PM, Euterpe said:

I’m almost done watching The Neon Demon, and I… don’t know what to think. :rip: I fully believe Elle was miscast, unfortunately.

I loved it but yes, Elle Fanning is a beautiful girl of course, but not this "Goddess" they wanted to make out of her and it's not even about pure physical aspect but also charisma, a younger Charlize Theron would have been perfect for that role, still an interesting movie.

29 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I loved it but yes, Elle Fanning is a beautiful girl of course, but not this "Goddess" they wanted to make out of her and it's not even about pure physical aspect but also charisma, a younger Charlize Theron would have been perfect for that role, still an interesting movie.

This is where my thought was. They kept talking about this “It” factor, and it wasn’t seen at all. The person I watched it with thought they made her not have the It factor on purpose as a contradiction, but I don’t think that’s the case. :rip:

1 minute ago, Euterpe said:

This is where my thought was. They kept talking about this “It” factor, and it wasn’t seen at all. The person I watched it with thought they made her not have the It factor on purpose as a contradiction, but I don’t think that’s the case. :rip:

It definetely wasn't on purpose but like you said a miscast.

Watcher was good until the end cos i hate abrupt endings. Flick vault on YouTube is a good channel if you can't find anything to watch

https://youtube.com/c/FlickVault

29 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Downloaded Watcher and MEN.com, which one should I watch first?

9kNoVeL.gif

Men :gaycat: and then Watcher to fall asleep 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.