Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

20 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

have that downloaded as well. 

wait what? it l-word?? how??

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

10 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

wait what? it l-word?? how??

it was released last Friday 

20 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

it was released last Friday 

i thought it just came out in spanish theatres :eli: gonna watch it later then

7 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Currently watching Scream (1996) on blu ray. Looks so good.:jonny:

a flawless movie period

Piggy was trash :bird: not enough ideas to justify the length and i don't know what they're trying to say with the ending. Definitely not the kind of movie I expected. And the lead is like 35 playing a high schooler :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Piggy was trash :bird: not enough ideas to justify the length and i don't know what they're trying to say with the ending. Definitely not the kind of movie I expected. And the lead is like 35 playing a high schooler :deadbanana:

she's 36 irl :priceless: the movie was eh, forgettable and bad acting from most of them

Chucky season 2 is getting way to comfortable with the comedy and camp elements.

I sense a Seed mess for the rest of the season.

On 10/12/2022 at 5:37 AM, fauxtography said:

Hi I’m late but just watched malignant for the first time and it is easily the best horror film of the 2020s. :giraffe:

21 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Finally watched Malignant after endless payola from users here and it did not disappoint :jonny4:absolutely loved it

Our payola is working @The Witch

A cult camp classic :clap3:

6bb9827fa6458528caa05e08a56a56c11c4f4f69

I need to rewatch malignant, I've only seen it once but it was so good and hilarious. 

I can literally only find awfully dubbed English versions of Cerdita. Are there any with Spanish audio out there?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw some of the comments above. Guess I won't bother. :deadbanana:

Edited by mellenthin

1 minute ago, mellenthin said:

I can literally only find awfully dubbed English versions of Cerdita. Are there any with Spanish audio out there?

same!! I clicked play and was so annoyed and turned it off. 

Cerdita was disappointing. it was neither thrilling nor gorey. they could have done so much more, even with the obvious low budget.

it also seems to be inspired by the French movie Fat Girl. now that was a classic. 

Seeing Smile at the cinema tonight for no reason other than to sabotage Halloween Ends' opening weekend box office! Will illegally hate-stream the latter title when I get home ??? 

@Walk_Away21 @The Witch

Edited by Reverse Warholian

I just watched Malignant for the first time ans omg it was so ridiculous and hilarious :bibliahh:I love James Wan’s sense of humor so much.

What's so terrible about Terrifier 2? Why are there people vomiting and fainting on cinemas? Is it that disgusting? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

What's so terrible about Terrifier 2? Why are there people vomiting and fainting on cinemas? Is it that disgusting? :deadbanana4:

I mean the Gore in the first one was extreme and supposedly they dialed it up for the second one. It’s basically splatter.

Just now, mellenthin said:

Not you saying Ovule > Atopos, Ms.@ChapelHooker

rQreslt.jpeg

and not you saying some random old white man

2010023312_david-lynch-mulholland-drive-

not my fault one placed a glass egg above us floating and the other didn't

8 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

and not you saying some random old white man

not my fault one placed a glass egg above us floating and the other didn't

You should have more respect for your past self!

terrifier looks like a 2007 straight to dvd movie. gore is disgusting anyway, only sick f's enjoy it

and NO daddy lynch disrespect here

Anybody watched Halloween Ends yet? This one gets even more hate than the last one :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

Are those reactions real? I thought they were fake tweets to promote the movie, even the gay blogs from my country have started doing articles about it :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.