Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

7 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

I like that they did this in the end because when she says "I've seen your gifts" we could only imagine what they would've done to her brother if she brought him back. and also story wise it made sense, her taking responsibility and facing what she has done. I like that the last time we see her though, she obviously regrets her decision because the Priest told her she will.

sm.thumb.gif.50ce8514e70181f3a427ce34090

Her brother is probably mutilated and it’s probably better for her to accept the fate. She is still gonna suffer regardless of the situation. 

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

1 hour ago, newuser said:

Titane is barely a horror movie 

True, the part where

a serial killer fucks a car, gets pregnant by it, infiltrates a man’s life by pretending to be his lost son and then dying while giving birth to a steel hybrid baby was much more a drama.

Edited by ChapelHooker

4 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

True, the part where a serial killer fucks a car, gets pregnant by it, infiltrates a man’s life by pretending to be his lost son and then dying while giving birth to a steel hybrid baby was much more a drama. 

Girl, spoiler tag this

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

Not barbarian going straight to disney+ in europe... i dont get it???? the movie has done well in usa

Best horror movie of 2022 blessing us this October with a streaming release. Already saw it in theaters but I can't wait to rewatch on HBO Max :WAP:

Edited by Jay L

13 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I LOVE AASB it was such a fun watch!

13 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

AASB is a cute girl and has some very creative sequences but its not scary at all beyond the actual setting

I kind of would like to see a sequel with a different cast and a new plot. It wouldn't make sense if it was about the stone again. Maybe this time, it can be filmed normally, not via camera footage. That could make it easier to be more horror driven beyond the actual setting. Maybe the new plot could be about the strange groups that were hanging out down there and a bunch of tourists or students encountering them. There was that ritual group we saw that was really creepy. 

Orphan First Kill was amazing. Better than the first one!

Also, shocked at SMILE slaying the boxoffice. It was good, but did not think it had this power! Amazing that Barbarian is still top ten.

The last 30 minutes of hellraiser was SO good but honestly overall the movie kinda just served great gowns beautiful gowns. 

I LOVE pinhead tho and how they went a much more ethereal direction :jonnycat: if they do a sequel it may just end up being as iconic as modern penny wise :jonnycat:

BBB was too over the top. :deadbanana4: Not sure if it was a horror movie but the girls fighting scenes made me feel weirdly anxious (especially the one where 

Spoiler

The over the top girl, don't remember her name, but she was the star of the movie, gets killed). I think it's the last one before the climax and ending.

The ending was insane. :bibliahh:

Edited by Roberto

Now, does Smile have a big twist or something? I plan to watch it this week. :gayorkcat2:

5 hours ago, hardbrit said:

Orphan First Kill was amazing. Better than the first one!

Also, shocked at SMILE slaying the boxoffice. It was good, but did not think it had this power! Amazing that Barbarian is still top ten.

The marketing and the fact that it’s October also help

55 minutes ago, Roberto said:

BBB was too over the top. :deadbanana4: Not sure if it was a horror movie but the girls fighting scenes made me feel weirdly anxious (especially the one where 

Reveal hidden contents

The over the top girl, don't remember her name, but she was the star of the movie, gets killed). I think it's the last one before the climax and ending.

The ending was insane. :bibliahh:

I know its more of a comedy but there were a few moments that genuinely unsettled me and made me uneasy. that scene being one of them. and the one where the same girl finds the body at the stairs. her screaming "help me" felt so real...

52 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Now, does Smile have a big twist or something? I plan to watch it this week. :gayorkcat2:

if you've seen any horror movie ever, no

11 hours ago, Jay L said:

Best horror movie of 2022 blessing us this October with a streaming release. Already saw it in theaters but I can't wait to rewatch on HBO Max :WAP:

Yaaas :ghostface:

Watched "Deadstream" and once i was over how annoying the lead character is, it was actually really, really fun. Reminded me of "Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural", just as a real movie. But i would've actually preferred Ryan and Shane over this guy.

Barbarian on HBO Max at the end of this month??? The way I won :jonny5: Best horror movie this year :ghostface: 

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

A classic! unlike It Follows

Tea, I watched it back in the day when it came out but I totally forgot it, I wasn't impressed honestly.

1 hour ago, Desire said:

Barbarian on HBO Max at the end of this month??? The way I won :jonny5: Best horror movie this year :ghostface: 

I need to watch it at the theatre asap :WAP:

Just now, Leptine said:

Tea, I watched it back in the day when it came out but I totally forgot it, I wasn't impressed honestly.

@Reverse Warholian @ChapelHooker @mellenthin

the way It Follows STAYS in the horror conversation constantly since its release...

a modern classic truly 

Avi.thumb.gif.8de150627f60e588770735ddec

Now this was a movie from mid 2010s that served 'Titane' and 'Saint Maud' kind of excellence that I never read anybody mentioning in here.

MV5BMTU1MDEwMDg4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTk3

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Reminder: Malignant is better than It Follows

4mUk0v5.gif

You like winning easily

4mUk0v5.gif

Reminder that even the gay-trash phone was better than Razzies Razzies Razzies

Has anyone here seen Terrifier 2?? I saw it in theaters last night and wow :jonny5: now that is how you make a slasher! I wasn’t sure how they were going to top the first one but somehow they did.

Edited by Jay L

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.