Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

10 hours ago, illia said:

They both are directed by Ari Aster too, maybe I should give Beau Is Afraid a go next :flower:

Oh baby... I wish you an ounce of luck

• Haha 3

hey guys looking for a good horror flick for tonight

something newish thats not too serious or too pshychological, i dont feel like thinking i just want to be entertained

something like Jeepers Creepers 2, Cabin Fever or any slasher anyway let me know

8 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

something newish thats not too serious or too pshychological, i dont feel like thinking i just want to be entertained

something like Jeepers Creepers 2, Cabin Fever or any slasher anyway let me know

It's like ten years old at this point, but You're Next is my favourite turn your brain off horror movie.

On 6/27/2024 at 6:45 PM, goverm3nth0ker said:

watched stoptmotion, it was so good 

I saw this recently too and it was so unhinged :deadbanana2:Her boyfriend was so nice.

The ending was weird af too. I honestly think there was more they could have done with the concept, but it was enjoyable.

5 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

It's like ten years old at this point, but You're Next is my favourite turn your brain off horror movie.

no youre next was awful

2 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

no youre next was awful

Girl you liked Jeepers Creepers 2

:clack:

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Yes that was fun

30 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

:bibliahh:

Like seriously You're Next is great

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Into The Void said:

Based off those, I'd say Tarot :skull:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

Ah I seen Tarot

1 hour ago, DEGUOM said:

I've heard this indie film The Devil Inside also has a great ending :clap3: 

Just now, The Witch said:

In a Violent Nature lowkey a serve :clap3: ending was ass tho and I wish it had a 80s inspired soundtrack. Still #1 of 2024 so far :sistrens:

@Leptine @Reverse Warholian

I still need to see it. Longlegs and Halsssine will duke it out for #1 and #2 shortly. :relax: 

Also, I rewatched Climax this week thinking I'd like it more on the second go, but can confirm it is still TURD of the century. 

• Haha 2

On 6/28/2024 at 11:28 PM, Galaxy said:

Can anyone recommend me any good horror short movies?

There's a ton of fun ones on YT. Some would make great feature length films. 

2 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I still need to see it. Longlegs and Halsssine will duke it out for #1 and #2 shortly. :relax: 

Also, I rewatched Climax this week thinking I'd like it more on the second go, but can confirm it is still TURD of the century. 

The acting on In a Violent Nature is very A Spoonfull of Shite'd tho :dies:

I'm not getting myself hyped up on LongDicks after the Mid Night with the Devil fiasco :biblio: Halsssine on the other hand :WAP:

• Haha 1

I thought Tarot was one of the more funny trashy teen horrors that we've had in like... the better part of a decade. Maybe it's needs to grow on you all idk! I had a great time in the cinema laughing at it :chick1:

In a violent nature was made for my Friday the 13th Jason Stan ass. The kills were fun and they had a good balance of understated kills and over the top gore. The ending to me was perfect. 8/10 and my favorite horror movie of the year.

Spoiler

It reminded me a bit of the diagnosis scene at the end of psycho or the monologue at the end of pearl but the tension to me was amazing. You just expect that final jump scare that doesn't come and we don't know if he's still out there or not and that's what the survivor will have to live with.

The watchers could have been better if they streamlined the story a bit and maybe cut a plot line or two? Idk I feel like there is a really really good story inside there but it way it's told turned me off a bit. Kinda like the bird box movie. The ending of that however was predictable and bleh. 5.5/10.

Who watched the new A Quiet Place? Is it worth watching on cinemas?

14 hours ago, The Witch said:

The acting on In a Violent Nature is very A Spoonfull of Shite'd tho :dies:

I'm not getting myself hyped up on LongDicks after the Mid Night with the Devil fiasco :biblio: Halsssine on the other hand :WAP:

The impact of Spoonful of Smash after almost 2 years  is INSANE. I don't see Screamflop or Evil Flop serving that LONGEVITY i f*cking won! <3 

• Haha 1

Rosemary's Baby was pretty ****** up for that time. I enjoyed it but not OMFG this was one of the best movies ever way. 

---

Second movie i watched today was The Harbinger (the better one if i can say that). 

It was all over the place. It passed quick but it was really meh even the big moment before the end of the movie. 

shite list entries for the 2024 rate

Tarot

In a Boring Nature

Mid Night with the Devil 

:giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.