• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

The people YEARN for another Haikyuu ending moment :clap3:let's continue to manifest a full and completed animated adaptation for the rest of the chapters. 

The movie definitely felt a bit rushed in terms of pacing but I will keep huffing the copium.

GET READY FOR THE UZUMAKI PREMIERE TONIGHT AT 12:30AM EST ON TOONAMI!:jonny:

• Like 2

Uzumaki was so well done! The animation was beautifully grotesque, Absolutely worth the 5 year wait. :jonnycat:

I'm thinking though, just HOW are they going to showcase the pregnant women part of the manga cause LORDT if twitter gagged over Azami and the fingertips part, woo lordy they are NOT ready for the umbilical cords/'mushrooms'.

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator
33 minutes ago, Canon said:

Uzumaki was so well done! The animation was beautifully grotesque, Absolutely worth the 5 year wait. :jonnycat:

I'm thinking though, just HOW are they going to showcase the pregnant women part of the manga cause LORDT if twitter gagged over Azami and the fingertips part, woo lordy they are NOT ready for the umbilical cords/'mushrooms'.

I'm so glad everyone is finally able to watch it! I've been in awe since watching!

• Like 1

Just finished Dead Dead Demons Dededede Destruction and it's certainly the dark horse of 2024 :clap3:

Hopefully we'll get more anime adaptations of Inio Asano's manga like Solanin or Goodnight Punpun

Edited by illia
  • Like 1

I'm only quarter of the way through the manga and the gaggiest moment for me was

Spoiler

shuichi's mom cutting off her cochlea and living out the rest of her life in vertigo

That hit me on a cerebral level and hope they're able to do it justice

The latest MHA episode was INSANE. Peak shonen right there. The Todoroki family plot is one of the best things in anime of all time. 

• Thanks 2

THE UZUMAKI PREMIERE WAS INCREDIBLE!

asmrthechew.gif

asmrthechew.gif

asmrthechew.gif

The art is BEAUTIFUL!:jonny: 

ANIME OF THE YEAR IS COMING!

asmrthechew.gif

Shuichi's Mom cutting off her fingertips

I screamed!

Edited by Dylangaga
  • Like 1

Kaguya sama aka love is war, another top ten series. 

Only high school series around the same level as fruits baskets.

Ready for some side stories at some point

• Like 1

I like how all the reaction videos on Youtube for Uzumaki can all be summed up to the viewers repeatedly shouting "LEAVE!" at Shuichi and Kirie at the first signs of danger. I just find it funny that its a shared response between both the original manga readers and new series viewers :redface:

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator

Oh my god I just watched episode 2 of Uzumaki and it is somehow even crazier than the first. :psyduck: Make sure you stay through the credits to get the whole episode. :rip:This series is SO FREAKING GOOD! :katie2:

@Dylangaga@katara@Canon

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lee!! said:

Oh my god I just watched episode 2 of Uzumaki and it is somehow even crazier than the first. :psyduck: Make sure you stay through the credits to get the whole episode. :rip:This series is SO FREAKING GOOD! :katie2:

@Dylangaga@katara@Canon

I thought Ep2 didn't release until Sunday for EST? :celestial5:Was there an early release or...? 

• ATRL Administrator
21 minutes ago, Canon said:

I thought Ep2 didn't release until Sunday for EST? :celestial5:Was there an early release or...? 

Nothing nefarious! Episode 2 screeners were made available yesterday for press. The English dub of episode one premieres tonight (also already streaming on Max) with episode two sub premiering Saturday night on Toonami!

• Thanks 1

Dandadan's first episode :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

one of the craziest first episodes ever, Science SARU perfectly captured the essence, style and personality of the manga and even I dare to say that they multiplied it by 100. AOTY is here :jonny5:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lee!! said:

Nothing nefarious! Episode 2 screeners were made available yesterday for press. The English dub of episode one premieres tonight (also already streaming on Max) with episode two sub premiering Saturday night on Toonami!

Oh I see:gaycat4:

Also since we're here. If I make an uzumaki emote for atrl Halloween, what percentage chance will it make the cut? :eli:

Edit: Here she is! YFTUWPb.gif

• ATRL Administrator
6 hours ago, Canon said:

Oh I see:gaycat4:

Also since we're here. If I make an uzumaki emote for atrl Halloween, what percentage chance will it make the cut? :eli:

Edit: Here she is! YFTUWPb.gif

Oh shit that's amazing!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pepo said:

The way hardly anybody no longer talks about the JJK ending :priceless:

Might this affect its legacy a la GOT? 

It had really good moments but so much wasted potential. It feels like the author got tired and wanted to be done with it, imo.

Overall it was a 5 out of 10 for me. 

One of the main reasons why I got into it was because I was told it had good female characters with great potential (for a shonen) only to be just have one that was properly developed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, fauxtography said:

DanDaDan the new IT girl :jonny6:

Just came to say this. VOID FILLED 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.