Reveal hidden contents

Jk, you won :jonnycat:

GVjuGKebgAQB909?format=jpg&name=medium

LHASDHASDKASHDKJASHKGFASKDHFASKJ IT'S REAL

AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH. IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED :jonny5: :jonny5: 

I'M SO HAPPY OMGGGGG 

LET ME BRING BACK MY OLD AVI :jonny5: 

Spoiler

THE WAY GEGE HAS DONE WHAT THE FAN THEORIES FROM THE VERY BEGINNING SAID LMAOO. People were already saying years ago that THAT would be her role the whole time LMAOO

Gege, the WRITER that you are (:eli:)

Spoiler

Not them making a 15 years old girl work just half an hour after waking up from death basically though :ahh: 

What a great day :smitten: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Ahhhhhhhhh she's back :jonny4: GEGE you are FORGIVEN for your war crimes and terrible writing and pacing the last 100 chapters :clap3:

S/N: now JJK fans can never say anything about 

Spoiler

Godkugou

double win :clap3: Horikoshi and Gege need to just confirm they're ******* after this chapter cause it's looking like a little bit more than mere inspiration at this rate 

New favorite genre 

absolute favorite character in a fictional setting practically dies but gets revived by a character no one care about

:clack:

SHOJI VS. SPINNER!:jonny::jonny::jonny:

I AM CRYING!:cries::cries::cries:

ANOTHER 10/10 EPISODE:jonny:

Spoiler

Surprised y'all are so happy Nobara's alive, despite her being written out for 70% of the story, only to reappear in the 5th last chapter.

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Surprised y'all are so happy Nobara's alive, despite her being written out for 70% of the story, only to reappear in the 5th last chapter.

Spoiler

What she did kinda reminded me of Sakura when she punched Kaguya down. :rip:

idk but she got like 0 development, nice to see she is back but she only had one good battle and played a role in other two. 

I think even Sakura did more during Naruto run. :deadbanana:

Oh well, another shonen that ****** up the potential of what could have been a good and strong female character. 

Americans please go watch this movie you will not regret it

Edited by illia
  • Like 2

On 10/7/2023 at 3:08 PM, katara said:

Claymore really was special. I so wish Netflix would re-do it and actually finish the manga this time. 

just finished this; I agree. probably top 10% of the series i've finished.

much better than all the trendy actioners this decade. and I agree with those who say a chunk of the story seems like a (better) proto-titan.

and it's great that it's a series that's super female dominated, with barely any romance. 

i'll probably tackle Yona of the dawn next, alternated with continuing to make my way through case closed.

I love that Nobara's back but I won't deny that she's terribly written. Now I want Gege to kill everyone then resurrect Nanami :foxaylove3:

The amount of spoilers in this thread WITHOUT spoiler tags. I am reporting every one!

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 8/25/2024 at 2:05 AM, Magickarp said:

It's a bittersweet moment. 

Spoiler

I love that she's back but at the same time it's true that she's been the most wasted character of the entire series. I just like that she's back because she's my fave character but it's so obvious Gege didn't know what to do with her and ruined her. This is something that has happened to many characters in the series though, Gege has not been able to develop most of them. He's not a good writer imo. 

Why not bring her back before? Let her become some kind of weapon against Sukuna in the distance. I guess she was really too OP. 

But anyway, this show became a joke the moment Gege decided to make it battle after battle after battle against Sukuna. Nobara's return is the most exciting thing to happen in years.

Edited by thatsmydemi

Gege just introduced new lore 4 chapters before the ending and he will probably call it day. :deadbanana2: The potential that this could have to develop 

Spoiler

Megumi and Nobara's character after being absent for so long. 

this is what I'm talking about

Spoiler

He confirmed to Nobara that her mom is alive but she didn't want to hear about it. 

Now imagine a new arc based on Nobara and her mom. This could even add more sense to why she's back after SO LONG. Imagine if her mom were some kind of new villain or something. Or their mission could be to find her. THE POTENTIAL :jonny5: 

****, this got material to go on. Why is it ending? :weeps: 

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Like 1

JJK

Spoiler

i always knew that Nobara wouldn't die just like that:jonny5: not the theory of her helping to kill sukuna coming true:jonny6: 

If the battle had taken place one day later, Sukuna would be dead, while almost everyone would probably be alive thanks to Nobara. She's just such a OP support character:rip: 

Spoiler

4 chapters left and gojo is still dead. Surely he will be resurrected before it ends.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952uy1bv9ldyxfzlpdurg32mkjx7efi9smwokwjjudv&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Spoiler

Gojo and Yuta betta be alive or else imma throw hands

Spoiler

Hope the same for Yuki and Nanami too I-

Feels like I haven't seen a good new anime in ages. Like where the f**k are they?

On 8/24/2024 at 8:05 PM, Magickarp said:
  Hide contents

I'm happy for two reasons 

Spoiler

Godbara is back. 

Spoiler

Everyone was shitting on MHA final chapter only for JJK to reveal itself to be much much much worse and anticlimactic after they were the main instigators slandering MHA and spreading information. Even more so when CLEARLY both animanga have been inspired so much by each other. 

Shes still a completely wasted character but in terms of para social online anime wars at least she's alive now so I have that weight of my back to defend her. When the dust settles maybe I can get her above Hinata Hyiga level, but at this rate I don't even see how she objectively clears Sakura.  Gege once again you will be arraigned and detained for what you did to her.

On 8/25/2024 at 7:00 AM, illia said:

Americans please go watch this movie you will not regret it

I'll check it out :bird:

• Thanks 1

The latest MHA I forgot just how much Queenie Toga is :jonny4: she's finally gonna be crowned the people's princess.

LoVs best villain group and most memorable shonen villain group since the Akatuski…why?

Edited by Chiidish
  • Like 1

Y'all just lucky to not have wasted the last 8 years reading Boruto

The first interview Kishimoto has EVER done for Boruto, happened this week. He outright says multiple times that his pedophile illustrator Ikemoto is the one writing Boruto, & he is just surprised as any of us with how the plot goes.

I KNEW the plot took a nosedive after Kodachi (The OG writer that treated females better) got fired. Now i know the talentless illustrator, is also talentlessly writing the manga, & tanking all my fave Kodachi characters? LordT. Good to finally get confirmation that Ikemoto scrapped all Kodachi's plans to shoehorn in his nonsense plotlines, characters, & jutsus. I can drop this bullshit for good now. Nepotism at it's finest. I guess being friends with Kishi for 20+ years has it's benefits. 

HE would be the type of guy to write a Gary Stu manga where only one character exists, & does everything well.

HE would be the type of guy to turn every woman in Boruto into a damsel in distress, & Boruto's #1 fan. 

Imagine Gojo written by someone that doesn't hate Gojo + the edgelord personality of Megumi without the depth. That's Boruto.

Now Imagine Miwa + multiple upskirt shots + somehow even less character or usefulness, that's every woman in Boruto.

PEDOPHILE BENEFITTED BY NEPOTISM

AVT_Mikio-Ikemoto_2870.jpg

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

The latest MHA I forgot just how much Queenie Toga is :jonny4: she's finally gonna be crowned the people's princess.

LoVs best villain group and most memorable shonen villain group since the Akatuski…why?

OMG TOGA IS THE FOCUS THIS WEEK?!?!?! BIIIIITCH

bRxnQTp.gif

bRxnQTp.gif

bRxnQTp.gif

bRxnQTp.gif

bRxnQTp.gif

Gonna watch it later:jonny:

• Like 1

@Magickarp does Boruto ever go back to the first scene? Ill talk to you even tho you're a TOTK HATER

bRxnQTp.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.