Anime/Manga

Kisuke

23 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

It's official. I'm never touching anything Jujutsu Kaisen-related ever again. I'm done with Gege. 

Hide contents

Killing characters off for shock value….I don't even like demon slayer but even they write the characters for a purpose much much better despite being the more mainstream/typical type of shonen.

JJK had so much potential but became a mindless slugfest as the author wrote himself into a corner trying to be edgy. The Sakuna glazing is INSANE.  

CSM does everything JJK has been trying to do with characters themes soooooo much better and the payoffs (when they happen) are worth. 

The closest thing to a cathartic experience in JJK was Mahito's end. Which happened forever ago. The payoffs with JJK are complete ****. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Magickarp

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/4/2024 at 1:15 PM, illia said:

Is anybody watching Oshi no Ko season 2? Episode 1 was awesome :clap3:

I can already tell this theatre arc is going to EAT

I will be watching I'm way ahead in the manga, was about to check if the story is finished.

S/N: TOWER OF GOD is back :clap3:

Production IG said the final Haikyuu arc is gonna be animated…which I think based on the way the teaser left off in the last movie means we are getting ALL the arcs animated :jonny4:

see when your sports movie is a global ORGANIC SMASH :WAP:

• ATRL Administrator

Anyone watching Suicide Squad Isekai? The ED :skull:

On 7/8/2024 at 6:23 PM, Chiidish said:

Production IG said the final Haikyuu arc is gonna be animated…which I think based on the way the teaser left off in the last movie means we are getting ALL the arcs animated :jonny4:

see when your sports movie is a global ORGANIC SMASH :WAP:

:jonny5:

This is an interesting video

Do y'all think webtoon/manhwa adaptations will replace isekais?

CHOKE ME DADDY ENDEAVOR!! I WANT IT!!:WAP:

The new MHA episode was good! And that ENDING!:jonny:

-

Kaiju No.8 is a 10/10! :jonny: I was following the dub, which just ended today. And Kafka's daddy bod!:WAP:

-

And I also just caught up on last week's Fairy Tail and OP!:jonny::jonny::jonny:

5 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

CHOKE ME DADDY ENDEAVOR!! I WANT IT!!:WAP:

The new MHA episode was good! And that ENDING!:jonny:

-

Kaiju No.8 is a 10/10! :jonny: I was following the dub, which just ended today. And Kafka's daddy bod!:WAP:

-

And I also just caught up on last week's Fairy Tail and OP!:jonny::jonny::jonny:

Dabi vs Shoto and AFO vs Endavor might possibly be among the best episodes of the whole series. Well, no, they certainly are so :giraffe:

The animation quality is there, although it's quite hard to emulate the ART of the manga. Horikoshi is goated.

Edited by Pepo

8 hours ago, Pepo said:

Dabi vs Shoto and AFO vs Endavor might possibly be among the best episodes of the whole series. Well, no, they certainly are so :giraffe:

The animation quality is there, although it's quite hard to emulate the ART of the manga. Horikoshi is goated.

The Dabi vs. Shoto fight was way TOO short unless Dabi gets back up. AFO vs. Endeavor was so good!!!:WAP:

The ANIMATION in the new OP episode!:jonny::jonny::jonny:

-

I'M SO HAPPY FAIRY TAIL IS BACK!! The new episode was GOOD!!!:jonny:

Mess I had no idea the first season of Kaijuu n8 was already over :weeps: I watched the last episode and I had no idea it was the final :skull: 

On 7/8/2024 at 7:21 AM, Chiidish said:

Killing characters off for shock value….I don't even like demon slayer but even they write the characters for a purpose much much better despite being the more mainstream/typical type of shonen.

JJK had so much potential but became a mindless slugfest as the author wrote himself into a corner trying to be edgy. The Sakuna glazing is INSANE.  

CSM does everything JJK has been trying to do with characters themes soooooo much better and the payoffs (when they happen) are worth. 

The closest thing to a cathartic experience in JJK was Mahito's end. Which happened forever ago. The payoffs with JJK are complete ****. 

Oh wow, I was just about to start the manga but now I don't know if I want to.

the nobara news….why are shonen women being killed off so hard 

spacer.png

On 1/16/2024 at 9:56 AM, illia said:

Wait I thought Solo Leveling was a shounen :redface:

I've always had bad experience with isekais so my expectations are below zero at this point. Might have to give it 3 episodes to grab my attention

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

UPDATE: Okay y'all I finally watched season 1 and I loved it much more than I expected 

Yes it seems a bit edgelord-y and basic but I had a lot of fun watching it! It's a similar feeling I had with early Demon Slayer, where you can tell it's not some outstanding psychological arthouse masterpiece, but it's still a very enjoyable and, dare I say, addicting watch!

Let me go read the webtoon cuz I'm dying to know what happens next

P.S. and by the way, referring to the January Solo Leveling discourse in this thread, I have no idea why it's considered an isekai when... it's literally not. It's just a shounen with fantasy elements

Edited by illia

On 7/14/2024 at 2:57 PM, dussymob said:

Oh wow, I was just about to start the manga but now I don't know if I want to.

Tbh unless this final arc impresses me I'd say stick with the anime for now. You could give it a try I guess maybe it's better if you binge, but weekly was complete suffering and really highlighted the weaknesses in the writing and story. 

I got this video randomly while searching for some new anime and I was curious to check the anime since it was so funny:

I'm only on episode 5 and is so ******* funny.

Is been so long since I laughed so hard watching an anime. :ahh:

FUСK I WANNA WATCH THIS MOVIE SO BAD

This is so Ghibili coded

crying-wailing.gif

Edited by illia

MHA anime only girlies how he feeling this week :jonny4:

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

MHA anime only girlies how he feeling this week :jonny4:

OMG

I AM CRYING!!!!!!!

But doesn't he live? I accidentally saw a leak:suburban:

MHA THIS WEEK!!!!:jonny2::jonny2::jonny2:

IT'S VILLAIN SEASON!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS BABY!

THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT EPISODE:jonny:

Poor heroes:ryan3:

55 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

OMG

Hide contents

I AM CRYING!!!!!!!

But doesn't he live? I accidentally saw a leak:suburban:

Stay tuned :ryan3:

• Haha 1

My blu ray copy of The Boy and the Heron came in the mail the other day! I can't wait to watch it :duca:

This looks INSANE

• Like 2

2 hours ago, illia said:

This looks INSANE

I'm so happy we FINALLY got a release date!:jonny:

6 hours ago, illia said:

This looks INSANE

I didn't find those anthologies from before to be that awful but this may have a chance to make people seated and become interested in his works.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.