Anime/Manga

Kisuke

30 minutes ago, TheCal said:

okay now hear me out about JJK

Reveal hidden contents

We know that Gojo is HIM. And we already saw that Toji was able to take control of his dead body. Body == soul

So what if Gojo somehow resurrects thanks to Yuta being in his body? 

Gojo is coming back I know it:jonny:

he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whi

chile let us hope ...

atp all this seems to be pointing in a certain direction and I DO NOT like its ending

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

Somebody needs to check on @Mitsuki:bibliahh:

My honest reaction

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Gojo stans are rightfully frustrated and for many of them It has nothing to do with him coming back or not but the direction Gege chose. Speaking for myself, It isn't even that I found the writing/development to be that bad, in the end, that's always how Jujutsu was sold, with dubiousness. And ethical values were never the sorcerers' strong suit, and even something warned by several characters, including Gojo himself. But seeing that everything Gojo wanted was an illusion and fell apart is kinda sad. 

Spoiler

He didn't want to have to kill the high-ups, not because he cared about them, but he said It would be useless and he prefered to choose another route. Yet, that's exactly what he needed to do in the end. 

He wanted to have, through education, modify the Jujutsu system to the point that new sorcerers, together, could find a balance so no one would need to carry a burden and become a tool to the system and they would not even need to depend on him when he left because he believed his students could be as strong as him (or more) but at what cost when the last resort they had was to continue using Gojo's body and techniques until the very end...

He didn't want his students to have to give up on their youth and sacrifice themselves for the system the way he did, embracing this monstrosity and that's exactly what Yuta needs to do (as well as everyone, but Yuta took on the worst of the burdens).

I think It is what It is, I guess...

• Like 2

I feel like I was pretty engaged with kaiju the first two episodes, but omg this show is so paint by numbers boring. It's like solo leveling where it just gets more stale as it goes.

me fears nothing will scratch the itch AoT left with me :chick3:

PRINCESS VIVI!!!:jonny:

• Like 1

What episode do you think will show the Toga and Ochaco rematch fight?!?! I NEED it!

7 hours ago, fauxtography said:

I feel like I was pretty engaged with kaiju the first two episodes, but omg this show is so paint by numbers boring. It's like solo leveling where it just gets more stale as it goes.

me fears nothing will scratch the itch AoT left with me :chick3:

I've been enjoying it more than Solo Downgrading. And Kafka is a daddy!!!:jonny:

of selected prominent series that are still going, I would rank them:

spy family

haikyuu

one piece

chainsaw man

one punch

bleach

solo leveling

demon slayer

jujustsu

my hero

Posted (edited)

Maybe One Piece's pacing is not that bad :rip:

Edited by illia
  • Haha 1

THE ENDING OF THE NEW MHA EPISODE!:jonny::jonny::jonny:

That was brilliant!!!:jonny:

The war has BEGUN!:jonny:

NEXT WEEK AHHHH:jonny:

deadman wonderland: occasionally interesting, good beginning and end at least

frieren: good characters; would prefer extra focus on the slice of life moments as the action-y arcs are...fine

shugo chara: carried by the cute art; nonsensical and dragged out ending

d gray man: i prefer blue exorcist; better than hellsing at least

ancient magus's bride: pretty good; sometimes a bit overwhelmingly large cast; still a bit dubious about the romance

Kaiju No.8 serving AoT this week:jonny:

The ENDING!:jonny:

Next week is going to be :flame: for MHA, Kaiju No.8 and of course OP!

WHAT THE FUСK IS CHAINSAW MAN'S NEW CHAPTER I AM FUСKING SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: 

Finally!

• Like 1

FAIRY TAIL IS BACK!!!!:jonny:

Posted (edited)

THE NEW MHA EPISODE:jonny:

MONOMA THE MVP:jonny:

TOGA NEXT WEEK!:jonny:

Edit: Kaiju No.8 this week was GREAT!:jonny:

Poor FAD Slayer this season can't relate:suburban:

Edited by Dylangaga

just started the bleach anime and im so sat!

did not expect how funny and avatar-the-last-airbender esque it is! love it

What's the point of this season of Demon Slayer? Couldn't they just put these training episodes into one long episode and call it a day?   :clack:

Haven't read the manga so I expect something else will happen this season or what a snoozefest

--

The new Kaijuu episode oh wow 

IT anime of 2024 :jonny5: 

• Thanks 1

Wow. This is really a MHA renaissance. Glad people are jumping back in, I think some of the next few episode might break the internet knowing what gonna happen.

also the final chapters trending each release. So proud of the full series, definite highs and lows, but for me a worth it series in terms of shonen (not many shonen are memorable of leave an impression for me). I think the highlights of MHA are the ensemble cast and writing, the idealogical themes, the art, and the character development. He found a way to do the cheesy superhero thing in a battle shonen setting and execute it so well despite the heavy pivots into more serious and brutal settings with newer series. Major props to Horikoshi, I look forward to seeing how he ties up the loose ends in the final chapters. 

• Like 2

Now that I think about it he was very lucky to witness Infinity War/Endgame aka the MCU before its fall from grace. The MCU before those movies had similar highs a lows leading up to final climactic arc.

thankfully MHA will have had the benefit of learning the lesson to not overstay its welcome :deadvision:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

What's the point of this season of Demon Slayer? Couldn't they just put these training episodes into one long episode and call it a day?   :clack:

Haven't read the manga so I expect something else will happen this season or what a snoozefest

--

The new Kaijuu episode oh wow 

IT anime of 2024 :jonny5: 

The whole arc could be done in 3 episodes... but no they made a separate season to milk this shіt more

:khalyan:

I blame Attack On Titan for this strategy

:khalyan:

Edited by illia

4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

MTE!!!

FAD SLAYER IS SO BORING!!!!!:dancehall2:Where is the payoff already?!?! YIKES!:biblio:

Infinity castle gonna pay off...i hope

On 6/4/2024 at 11:23 AM, illia said:

WHAT THE FUСK IS CHAINSAW MAN'S NEW CHAPTER I AM FUСKING SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: 

I'm kind of curious and nervous :emofish:

H I M I K O  T O G A !!!!:jonny::jonny::jonny:

Her FACIAL EXPRESSIONS!:jonny:

GO OFF, QUEEN!:jonny:

Next week is gonna be GOOD!:jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.