Anime/Manga

Kisuke

6 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION IS OUT IN NETFLIX!! :duca:

WHERE ARE MY GAYHATS?!?

Just watched the episodes 1-3 and it's... actually good?

I appreciate the fact that they weren't trying to adapt the anime 1 by 1 (because they would obviously fail just like almost every anime live action). Instead they tried their best to adapt it more to the real world and they were very brave for that (in a good way)! The fact that the showrunner is a HUGE fan and everything's been provisioned by Oda himself reassures me even more. Gonna binge-watch eps 4-8 tomorrow probably!

Spoiler

Zoro though... omg hes so ******* hoooooooooooooot OH MY GOD like this is not even funny..................

Edited by Flomik

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

So Boruto grew lips?! :dies: 

I wish people shut up about Sarada’s new look. It actually looks badass. The off shoulder look is her thing. 

This opening is one of the best openings I've ever watched :jonny5:

This arc has the potential to be one of the best animated arcs of all time. :jonny5:

Also my girl Nobara looks FIERCE :jonny4:

One Piece live action is so good omg! Currently on EP 3 and I'm kinda addicted

Zoro and Luffy are both incredible in all their scenes and Buggy is just *iconic*

People already catching on and retroactively spoiling what happens later, I really wish I could unspool myself but it happened years ago and is stilllllll stuck in my head. I wish I could go into the Shibuya arc blind :redface:

On 8/31/2023 at 2:11 PM, Flomik said:

Just watched the episodes 1-3 and it's... actually good?

I appreciate the fact that they weren't trying to adapt the anime 1 by 1 (because they would obviously fail just like almost every anime live action). Instead they tried their best to adapt it more to the real world and they were very brave for that (in a good way)! The fact that the showrunner is a HUGE fan and everything's been provisioned by Oda himself reassures me even more. Gonna binge-watch eps 4-8 tomorrow probably!

Reveal hidden contents

Zoro though... omg hes so ******* hoooooooooooooot OH MY GOD like this is not even funny..................

I'm 3 episodes in and I'm really enjoying it so far:jonny:

• Like 1

I’ve been watching and it feels way too like campy kiddy. I feel like some of the grit of the show has been lost and replaced with cringey lines. I’m enjoying watching it nonetheless, but the acting is meh. The CGI and sets are amazing tho

On 9/1/2023 at 9:01 PM, Dylangaga said:

The new JJK opening setting the tone for the rest of the season:jonny2:

It just kind of vibes fr like

OT: I’m so excited for Katekyo Hitman to Make it’s inevitable return. If they do a full remake hopefully they can condense the slice of life stuff early on, or maybe just do a full HxH 2011 treatment and not do split season. 

if they do a continuation from where it left off I guess I’d be fine with that too. Just a lot of new Gen girls will be shaking in their boots because peak Katekyo was performing about as well as the peak of Naruto Bleach and One Piece (although technically OP Repeaked) in popularity. We need her back.

And they need to start the calls for the Soul Eater full remake, Prince of Tennis remake (end MID lock once and for all), and Zatch Bell remake (same thing cut the slice of life and filler OUT). 

Mechamaru vs. Mahito:jonny: next week is gonna be good! :duca:

THE ENDING OF BLEACH!!!! OMG:jonny3:is he really dead?!?

One Piece this week has me in TEARS!!!!:frown:

The ANIME MOVIE of the YEAR is airing next week. Coming for the Avengers End Game Record :loki:

Tumblr media

Tumblr media

Precure Futari Wa Precure GIF - Precure Futari Wa Precure Cure Black -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Odette Violet

From baby to a cvnty amazona, the GLOW UP. CHIBIUSA is shook :gaycat2:

Edited by Odette Violet

a DVD/Blu Ray already. I guess this what we got after the international moonies dragging Crystal to the moon and back

TOEI literally said "**** y'all"

Nicki Minaj GIF - Nicki Minaj - Discover & Share GIFs

e8eb40345a780ef33b52536315a14ab0cf392160.gifv

Herrscher Of Thunder Raiden Mei GIF - Herrscher Of Thunder Raiden Mei Honkai  Impact - Discover & Share GIFs

Kiana on fire gif *-* Honkai Impact 3rd | HoYoLAB

Honkai Impact 3rd Tier List (May 2023)

Seeing all this generic Isekai and shounen getting countless attention.

We seriously need more female centered story action fantasy anime. As a Honkai Impact player, this would shatter :alexz:

How are the Mashins/Rune Gods from Magic Knight Rayearth ( CLAMP's Isekai +  mecha magical girls ) would fair in the Gundam Universe? gundams that  aren't made of science or machine but

Who remembers this Clamp MASTERPIECE? the fact we got MECHA, ISEKAI, ACTION and SHOUJO all in one.  Truly the anime ahead of it's time:clap3:

Bleach 2nd cour is wild but damn this week episode is just another level, omg Gigi :bibliahh:

Bleach wtf :jonny2:

So excited for Myayuki nutjob handling the battle :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.