Anime/Manga

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

I didn’t realize Oshi no Ko was that idol mystery drama manga I started a while ago. Oh yeah looks like we get another fun watch this season 

Just finished the prologue episode I’m so glad they were brave and made it a long special for the first episode. A masterpiece for the genre, drama/thriller shows HAVE to raise the bar after this episode. GAGGGGED 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatsuki Fujimoto (Chainsaw Man author) is so f*cking DERANGED :deadbanana4: like WTF?

I love him :gaycat2:

On 4/15/2023 at 7:17 PM, Flomik said:

Just watched Oshi No Ko the first episode everyone's talking about

Quite an interesting start and I really loved it! But it seems kinda overhyped already because I saw someone saying it's "Best 1st Episode of any anime ever" like bffr :rip:

they did not lie :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

they did not lie :jonny5:

The Promised Neverland, AOT >>>

Oshi No Ko is definitely somewhere in top 5 though I'll give them that

Boruto Manga suddenly going into Hiatus for 3 months :deadbanana2: right after the anime too. Omg is this **** tanking? :deadbanana2:

AS IT ******* SHOULD. Holy **** that Final Chapter has got to be one of the worst in manga history. Wtf was that rushed BS??? 

Also Pedomoto @ it again sexualizing not only children, but PRE-PUBERTY children.

1P2P94n.png

Anyways spoilers for the final chapter of aBortion.

Sarada unlocks her MS in the worst most SEXIST way possible jfc. Literally unlocked it crying and begging for someone else to save Boruto. Not her, someone else. 

Literally no powers revealed because the powers never mattered, it was always meant to be a plot device used to have someone else save Boruto. She literally disappeared for the rest of the chapter after she unlocked it :toofunny3:.
The way Boruto got over having his whole life flipped on him in 1 ******* second too :bibliahh: holy **** this manga is TRASH.

PicsArt_01-07-11.43.11-scaled.jpg
itachi-vs-sasuke-conclusion-1649453402381.png
QtJMboc.jpg

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

The reveal in the last Tengoku Daimakyo ep :jonny2: 

Not me thinking 

Spoiler

she was trans or something but it was his brother inside her all this time :deadbanana2:

I'm shocked :deadbanana4:

Btw it's such a pleasure that Disney+ (worldwide) is airing this the very same day it's out. :smitten: 

YOASOBI did it again, this smasha :WAP:
Loved the first episode aswell and have been kinda bored of Anime lately, excited for the rest of the season

Edited by TaylenaStan

I never knew :gaycat1:came from anime culture :deadvision:

On 4/17/2023 at 5:36 PM, Flomik said:

Tatsuki Fujimoto (Chainsaw Man author) is so f*cking DERANGED :deadbanana4: like WTF?

LMAO I mean it explains CSM :bibliahh:

--

Ep3 Demon Slayer is so exciting, ugh I love how they animate the **** out of this manga :jonny5:

On 4/18/2023 at 5:30 AM, Magickarp said:

Boruto Manga suddenly going into Hiatus for 3 months :deadbanana2: right after the anime too. Omg is this **** tanking? :deadbanana2:

AS IT ******* SHOULD. Holy **** that Final Chapter has got to be one of the worst in manga history. Wtf was that rushed BS??? 

Also Pedomoto @ it again sexualizing not only children, but PRE-PUBERTY children.

1P2P94n.png

Reveal hidden contents

Sarada unlocks her MS in the worst most SEXIST way possible jfc. Literally unlocked it crying and begging for someone else to save Boruto. Not her, someone else. 

Literally no powers revealed because the powers never mattered, it was always meant to be a plot device used to have someone else save Boruto. She literally disappeared for the rest of the chapter after she unlocked it :toofunny3:.
The way Boruto got over having his whole life flipped on him in 1 ******* second too :bibliahh: holy **** this manga is TRASH.

QtJMboc.jpg

Spoiler

Ugh, she really is her mothers daughter :toofunny3:  

Spoiler

Sarada’s MS is cute tho.

24 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Ep 3 of Kimetsu :jonny5: 

Here we go again :jonny5: 

I didn’t think it would kick off like that for another episode! 

Spoiler

The way no one had a clue UM4 was creeping til he decided to just casually walk into the room sent me tho 😂

On 4/17/2023 at 5:36 PM, Flomik said:

Can't say I'm surprised.

On 4/18/2023 at 12:30 PM, Magickarp said:

1P2P94n.png

Hide contents

QtJMboc.jpg

I-

No comment. Tell me it wasn't Kishimoto's idea, please :ace:

Edited by Pepo

The upper 4 demon character design and fighting mechanism is kinda lame :rip:

The way inosuke and the chetos guy were snubbed from this arc tho :rip:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY D. LUFFY

luffy-smiling.gif

Edited by Flomik

The swordsmith village opening is such a BOP!:jonny:

Another great episode but I want to see more of the Love Hashira!:jonny:

Hell's Paradise has also been very good! Good story so far, great battles!:jonny:

Ugh, I'm not sure how I feel about this Kimetsu season so far. Having two battles happening at the same time is making me not enjoy the whole thing as much as I expected. The episode ends and I feel like nothing big has really happened. 

I'm still enjoying it though. I hope Kanroji's battle is the main focus when it happens. If they give us 5 minutes of her battle and then switch to the other battle I will FUME. 

Caught up to the first 5 eps of demon slayer and it's really not good...

They finally got rid of the annoying chars that yell and are obsessed with girls but the show's tendency to switch from serious to "comedy" is FAR too frequent and quite frankly annoying as hell, esp when it's not funny at all.

Also the main char's insistence on repeating the same thing over and over again or pointing out the obvious in his thoughts is very annoying as well, as a viewer we can see what's going on just get on with it.

Not to mention him being conveniently  every where he needs to be to fight the most high profile battles with high ranking demons is a little too convenient, esp with MINIMAL training to this day, and the lost memory trope of that hashira is such a played out lazy writing gimmick.

I just rewatched HxH so maybe that's why i'm so irritable, the writing on it is 1000 times better than what this is trying to be, I see it now as just a show with spectacular fighting visuals, but like.. that's kind of it? 

Even the first ep where the demons meet was sooo exciting but lasted all of 10 mins...

I'm trying to read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle AGAIN but the mangas are so expensive and I hate reading them online :rip: also, the plot is so damn confusing but I love the characters so...

New One Piece chapter....

When Oda said One Piece was ending soon, he wasn't joking huh  :deadbanana4:

I'm lowkey not ready

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.