Pokéthread

Mimie

21 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Oh there was this hot Poketuber's u posted last time :thing: BTC looks similar to him n. He wasn't very well known, but I think he was friends with False Swipe Gaming. 

Oh wow let me do some digging :thing: let me find out you thirsting over finchinator tho :thing:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

2 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Oh wow let me do some digging :thing: let me find out you thirsting over finchinator tho :thing:

Never seen Dinchtator, & neither do i want to :thing:

Oh wow :fan: let me find his secret thirst insta :fan:

Is anyone going to host the gen VI rate? :duca: 

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

Is anyone going to host the gen VI rate? :duca: 

I'm hosting Gen VI, but @BambiStar is going to reboot the Gen III rate first, then we'll move onto VI. :whistle:

6 minutes ago, Curaga said:

I'm hosting Gen VI, but @BambiStar is going to reboot the Gen III rate first, then we'll move onto VI. :whistle:

Oh, I didn't know the gen 3 rate was gonna happen again! Cool.

Love seeing the gurls share their teams on here again. We'll revive the thread somehow.

While everybody else is in Hoenn, I'm playing Gen 5 as inspired by the rate :rip: White 2, since I never give the sequels enough love. I'm doing a run on the game's challenge mode for the first time. Wiped to Cheren twice before I beat him. :rip:

ani_bw_501.gif          ani_bw_246.gif         ani_bw_519.gif

ani_bw_506.gif       mareep.gif       ani_bw_054.gif

Larvitar came from an egg I traded in, hehe.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Picked Mudkip as well :gaycatina1:

He's honestly my least fave of the gen 3 starters but they are all iconic so 

Posted (edited)

I love that they made it so you can rebattle ppl infinitely in hgss as long as you match up the times :clap3: def helps with the  exp grind loop :clap3: 

Edited by Katamari
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

He's honestly my least fave of the gen 3 starters but they are all iconic so 

I adore Mudkip and Treecko - the ugly fire chicken is hell though. :fan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alpha Sapphire - on my way to the first badge

spr_rs_258.pngspr_rs_261.pngspr_rs_268.png

• Like 4

• Haha 8

Would you be here for an item which prohibits the enemy pokemon from switching out? And you could just give it to your pokemon to hold.

6 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Would you be here for an item which prohibits the enemy pokemon from switching out? And you could just give it to your pokemon to hold.

so Shadow Tag but as a held item instead of an ability? Sounds like it would be banned in competitive, but might be nice in-game for catching things like Abra. 

2 minutes ago, Curaga said:

so Shadow Tag but as a held item instead of an ability? Sounds like it would be banned in competitive, but might be nice in-game for catching things like Abra. 

yeah. It would be such a logical item to invent in-universe I am surprised they did not put it in the games yet.

Posted (edited)

Love how everybody is replaying Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, meanwhile I finished replaying Emerald just a week or two ago. Wanted to try out that Delta emulator everyone was talking about and it definitely is convenient being able to just play for a bit while I'm on the bus or whatever. The "catch other trainers' Pokémon" cheat actually made it possible for me to finish the Hoenn dex for the first time ever, plus I got myself all the event tickets lol. 

Team I was using (not exactly groundbreaking, but hey, they just work):

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

At first I was planning on swapping Dustox for something like Flygon after a few badges, but in the end I couldn't get myself to do it after it proved to be pretty helpful in several tough battles. :heart2:

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Love how everybody is replaying Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, meanwhile I finished replaying Emerald just a week or two ago. Wanted to try out that Delta emulator everyone was talking about and it definitely is convenient being able to just play for a bit while I'm on the bus or whatever. The "catch other trainers' Pokémon" cheat actually made it possible for me to finish the Hoenn dex for the first time ever, plus I got myself all the event tickets lol. 

Team I was using (not exactly groundbreaking, but hey, they just work):

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

At first I was planning on swapping Dustox for something like Flygon after a few badges, but in the end I couldn't get myself to do it after it proved to be pretty helpful in several tough battles. :heart2:

Oh, I was gonna say kudos for putting in the work to find and evolve Feebas, but did you catch Wallace's or somebody's Milotic instead? :eek:

Edit: Oh wait, I guess Wallace is the champion in Emerald version :clown:

And we stan Breloom :jonnycat: 

I remember him hitting like a truck when I played Sapphire the first time

Edited by Curaga
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Breloom slays, but mama... the way you have to keep Shroomish til like level 40 to get Spore... Torture.

Edit: 54 in Gen III :deadbanana4: And then Parasect just gets it for free.

Edited by Subomie
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Oh, I was gonna say kudos for putting in the work to find and evolve Feebas, but did you catch Wallace's or somebody's Milotic instead? :eek:

Edit: Oh wait, I guess Wallace is the champion in Emerald version :clown:

And we stan Breloom :jonnycat: 

I remember him hitting like a truck when I played Sapphire the first time

No I actually got it the legitimate way! I decided to only use cheats for version-exclusives and trade evolutions. I was pretty lucky though, I already found one of the tiles after like 20 or 30 minutes, which I think is fair for something as rare as Feebas.

I actually captured the exact moment lol:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Also I am once again absolutely obsessed with growing berries, I can't quite explain it. They just look so pretty in this game.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Dustox is a slay and a half omg. Talentfree and Beastifly can't relate. :keir:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Heldenzeit said:

Dustox is a slay and a half omg. Talentfree and Beastifly can't relate. :keir:

Not Talentfree :ahh:

Last time I played FireRed, I took Butterfree to the Elite 4 :alexz2: It helps that it learns Psychic attacks and, like, half the Kanto dex is Poison lol

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Last time I played FireRed, I took Butterfree to the Elite 4 :alexz2:

I'm sure she had a comfortable view of all the battles from the safety of her pokéball :clap3:

• Haha 1

Talentfree is a good alternate name for her

meloettaavi.thumb.png.ff436d73dba83fc876

and Beastifly for

vespiquen.png

Love these

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Not Talentfree :ahh:

Last time I played FireRed, I took Butterfree to the Elite 4 :alexz2: It helps that it learns Psychic attacks and, like, half the Kanto dex is Poison lol

butterfree is my premiere thief mon :clap3: ms thing might not be an op force but shes know how to steal!

65 / 60 / 80 /  100 / 55 / 100

if only GF buff ha stats

edit: wait i might name mine jen shaw :rip: 

Edited by Katamari
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.