Pokéthread

Mimie

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

The newest raid getting canceled…. They need to pack it up, literally getting whacked left and right :deadbanana4:

What raid was it supposed to be?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

4 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

What raid was it supposed to be?

The streets were saying Delphox but nothing confirmed 

On 5/15/2023 at 9:26 PM, Magickarp said:

I didn't sub n, old Dallas > current Dallas. Also there's no nudity on his wall, but he just started doing nudes in PPV. 

On 5/15/2023 at 10:11 PM, SLIME said:

ty 

-

Tinkaton is CUTE!

I was curious so I subbed since it was only $5, and mess he is going all out :deadbanana2: 

He is doing nudes on his wall and has PPV vids of him using anal beads, dildos and ******* a fleshlight. Apparently he is vers too, I thought he was a power bottom :swan:

I'm having the biggest Pokemon itch lately and none of my Switch games can satisfy that. Why are they all so lackluster :WAP:

Showdown outsells the last several main series games I fear.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 5:05 PM, SLIME said:

Showdown outsells the last several main series games I fear.

I haven't played a trainer battle in a Pokemon game since... Sun and Moon? It's just so annoying and ugly tbh. Showdown is just much more entertaining and also much easier to use.

And now home is allegedly being released on the 30th

They really need to increase the box space in Home, I ran out of space :chick3:

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

They really need to increase the box space in Home, I ran out of space :chick3:

Girl, how? :deadbanana2:

I don't even have half of my boxes used. Although I gotta admit that transferring from PoGo has reduced quite a lot.

Anyway, I'm excited that once I get home I will be able to transfer my old pals to Scarlet and see how the new pokemon like the Hisuian do! :duca: 

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Girl, how? :deadbanana2:

I don't even have half of my boxes used. Although I gotta admit that transferring from PoGo has reduced quite a lot.

Anyway, I'm excited that once I get home I will be able to transfer my old pals to Scarlet and see how the new pokemon like the Hisuian do! :duca: 

I'm a Pokemon hoarder, I keep everything I catch :chick3:

Just went through and mass transferred a bunch of Pokemon Go Pokemon now I'm at 5,685 so I have 315 spaces open again :gaycat4:

Finally I can transfer my shiny Pokémon to scarlet :celestial:

Restarted Scarlet with my shiny Fennekin. Maybe my queen will spark some life into this game. :flame:

Edited by Heldenzeit

3 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Restarted Scarlet with my shiny Fennekin. Maybe my queen will spark some life into this game. :flame:

Wait, this sounds like a good idea. I have a couple of low level shinies to restart the game. Let me snatch my shiny Gible and co for my journey.

• Like 1

I keep having the reoccurring thought of replaying legends, would be the first time I’ve played it since release…. The main thing holding me back is that I never finished the game (finished campaign but didn’t get every Pokémon) and wasn’t there events when it released that I wouldn’t have access to anymore? Guess it doesn’t matter too much cus I can just transfer my dex back in but 

These 4 returning mons are slaying OU rn ursaluna.png>sneasler.png>slowking-galar.png>samurott-hisui.png

regieleki.png(BANNED), also ifgengar.pngstill had Levitate it could counter Luna rn :'( (until she gets Crunched into a pulp)

Literally had a great animation in SWSH, & GF can't even reuse assets properly.

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

These 5 returning mons are slaying OU rn :jonny5: 

samurott-hisui.pngsneasler.pngursaluna.pngslowking-galar.pngregieleki.png

Ifgengar.pngstill had Levitate it could counter Luna rn :'( (until she gets Crunched into a pulp)

I can't believe i sat here weekly posting ideas for goodra-hisui.png Shleter, only for it to be Iron Defense :) 

Literally had a great animation in SWSH, & GF can't even reuse assets properly.

I honestly never got the hype for Glowking, horrible design and I don't think its typing its great but it was great last gen and now with the buffs it got it's probably better.

I always had faith on Ursaluna and she didn't let me down, what a beast!! :clap3: 

The way there is zero hype for the next Pokemon game. I think they really ruined the franchise with the slew of shitty games on Switch :rip:  

29 minutes ago, Pop said:

The way there is zero hype for the next Pokemon game. I think they really ruined the franchise with the slew of shitty games on Switch :rip:  

They’re not doing much to extend the longevity of the games unless you’re into competitive. :-/ 

2 hours ago, Pop said:

I mean, there's not gonna be another new game until next year, they just released Home and the DLCs are coming in the last semester so ofc the hype is down. We said the same before Scarlet and that **** smashed hard :rip: 

They’re already talking about banning Ursaluna :bibliahh:

Tbf guts boosted Tera normal facade from Ursaluna hits like a truck

On 5/30/2023 at 6:33 PM, Rigalo said:

I keep having the reoccurring thought of replaying legends, would be the first time I’ve played it since release…. The main thing holding me back is that I never finished the game (finished campaign but didn’t get every Pokémon) and wasn’t there events when it released that I wouldn’t have access to anymore? Guess it doesn’t matter too much cus I can just transfer my dex back in but 

I don't think anyone answered you. I believe the only events you missed out on are for cosmetics - some clothing sets and a couple masks. There's really no content in Legends that is locked behind timed events, and the normally event-exclusive Mythical Pokémon that are in the game will still be available to you on a new file. All Pokémon in the game can be found in-game, too, none were given away exclusively as events. Hope this helps!

On 5/22/2023 at 1:55 PM, UnusualBoy said:

I'd be here for more legends series but they gotta be different from Arceus. A Johto one with Celebi would be a major slay.

Dragonite won 2 regional championships yesterday, the glow up this legend got this gen is :jonny: 

Only the BEST psuedo legendary :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.