Pokéthread

Mimie

2 hours ago, wish said:

Is Snap actually that good? It's the only Switch game I haven't played

Currently replaying Brilliant Diamond because I hate myself :clap3:

get one now!! The graphic is like the best thing ever, game is fun and you have so many things to do..and yes is cute as hell..i go this game like last week and i still have a lot of things to do..you end up loving taking pics of the mon you usually don't like too, which is something i would have never expected 

Edited by peroxideblonde

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I've seen videos and the game is gorgeous and too cute

8 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

get one now!! The graphic is like the best thing ever, game is fun and you have so many things to do..and yes is cute as hell..i go this game like last week and i still have a lot of things to do..you end up loving taking pics of the mon you usually don't like too, which is something i would have never expected 

Omg okay I'm gonna consider it! I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy a game without battles, but the graphics really do look great & it seems like a fun casual game :celestial4:

On 5/13/2023 at 8:16 PM, peroxideblonde said:

got Pokemon Snap a few days ago and wow, this is G O R G E O U S! totally underrated and should be way more popular..never had the first one so its all new to me, so much fun too! i like taking pics of mon i don't even like, everything is just too cute :chick2:

Snap and Mystery Dungeon are easily the best Pokémon games on the Switch, alongside Legends Arceus. :heart:

GameFreak is the pits :bibliahh: Pokemon might be a huge commercial success but quality wise they’re the WORST :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Snap and Mystery Dungeon are easily the best Pokémon games on the Switch, alongside Legends Arceus. :heart:

Mystery Dungeons will always be my favorite spin off :jonny6: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky will always be that girl, and I hope we get a remake of them eventually on the Switch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Mystery Dungeons will always be my favorite spin off :jonny6: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky will always be that girl, and I hope we get a remake of them eventually on the Switch.

Exactly, exactly! Grovyle remains THAT icon. 

• Like 1

Snap and Mystery Dungeon DX are the best Pokémon games on Switch. Stop trying to sneak Legends among these two. It's insulting. :biblio:

WHY can't someone else be the developer of the next games. This is all so infuriating.

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Snap and Mystery Dungeon DX are the best Pokémon games on Switch. Stop trying to sneak Legends among these two. It's insulting. :biblio:

:smitten:

I can’t wait for the upper leadership boomers at GF to retire or die, that company desperately needs new leadership 

• Like 2

@wish u should get Legends Arceus, it's the best Pokemon game ever made, & the fact only the people known for having the worst taste here dislike it speaks volumes!

Redditor spilled

GF has a core team of well paid veteran Devs. Mostly through fat bonus payments.

• Their skills are outdated
  • They won't expand their work force much because job security is king (Masuda has explicitly stated he doesn't want to hire more staff)
  • Their bosses & co-owners are former friends and are still satisfied with the sales.

The way stans go out of their way to say it's a time issue, because for some reason they don't want to attack the clearly very untalented developers is :psyduck: would not surprise me if they purposefully don't hire too talented people so they don't rise up the ranks. Look at how they went to some unknown 4 man developer like ILCA for Home & BDSP. 

So basically we'll never again capture the simple heart and soul of old titles like - pun intended here - Gold and Silver because the franchise is run andeveloped by boomers who don't give a **** beyond the money anymore? :nicole:

• Like 1

The way we've had around 7 3D titles in more powerful consoles (3DS/Switch) yet they haven't come close to how beautiful and charming this game is says it all. 

10 anos Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver: remakes feitos com uma alma de ...hgss on Tumblr

pokemon heart gold & soul silver | Tumblrblackthorngym:Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver:Viridian Forest - Tumblr Pics

• Like 2

YIKES

Notice the steady rise in NatDex tho :matty:

8 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

:celestial3:

This guy again :ryan: His whole channel is so edgy, just look through all his thumbnails, & that voice make it even more insufferable:fan:

You were supposed to have taste :shakeno:

e9c76ee784c9dc03d37a7d9da16a76b95a41eb4d

Legends Arceus is the best Pokemon Switch game and the rest (Let’s Go, SwSh, BDSP, SV) are some of the worst in the series :gaycat4:

The MC scores of Switch GF games:fan: Critic / User.  A very CLEAR winner with the GP:fan:

LGPE:    79 / 6.3

SWSH:  80 / 4.7

PLA:      83 / 8.1

SV:        72 / 3.6

EDIT: gogoat.png has 531 BST wtf :deadbanana2: higher than chesnaught.png

On 5/21/2023 at 12:51 PM, thatsmydemi said:

The way we've had around 7 3D titles in more powerful consoles (3DS/Switch) yet they haven't come close to how beautiful and charming this game is says it all. 

10 anos Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver: remakes feitos com uma alma de ...hgss on Tumblr

pokemon heart gold & soul silver | Tumblrblackthorngym:Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver:Viridian Forest - Tumblr Pics

I get so sad when I see this. HGSS ooze charm out of every pixel. I really don't care about open world for Pokémon, I just want the world to feel inhabited and colourful. SV is really drab. Imagine routes like Snap 2!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haze said:

I get so sad when I see this. HGSS ooze charm out of every pixel. I really don't care about open world for Pokémon, I just want the world to feel inhabited and colourful. SV is really drab. Imagine routes like Snap 2!

And the saddest part is that they will probably keep giving us half-baked games every 2 years because they will keep the open world for future games. I really hope the backlash SV got made them wake up. I know sales are there, but will Nintendo ignore the fact that they had to apologize for the many issues the game has? 

They should return to the routes formula, and understand that not everything must be open world. They could use what they've learned from the open world/sandbox and give us big routes instead. If they could deliver something like Dragon Quest XI, whose graphics are very Snap 2, they would easily give us the best Pokemon game ever without the open-world gimmick. 

Just imagine... Dragon Quest XI is basically the perfect Pokemon game lmao (and it came out in 2017).

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes Of An Elusive Age – Definitive Edition for ...Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition – demo ...

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Won't Be Elusive in the West ...Review - DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age - The best JRPG ever ...

Dragon Quest XI Torrent Download - Gamers Maze

9 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

And the saddest part is that they will probably keep giving us half-baked games every 2 years because they will keep the open world for future games. I really hope the backlash SV got made them wake up. I know sales are there, but will Nintendo ignore the fact that they had to apologize for the many issues the game has? 

They should return to the routes formula, and understand that not everything must be open world. They could use what they've learned from the open world/sandbox and give us big routes instead. If they could deliver something like Dragon Quest XI, whose graphics are very Snap 2, they would easily give us the best Pokemon game ever without the open-world gimmick. 

Just imagine... Dragon Quest XI is basically the perfect Pokemon game lmao (and it came out in 2017).

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes Of An Elusive Age – Definitive Edition for ...Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition – demo ...

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Won't Be Elusive in the West ...Review - DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age - The best JRPG ever ...

Dragon Quest XI Torrent Download - Gamers Maze

There was love put into DQXI. It’s clear that GF is just churning out Pokémon games for a quick buck, the fact that we are 6 months since release and we haven’t gotten a performance patch shows they don’t give a **** 

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

There was love put into DQXI. It’s clear that GF is just churning out Pokémon games for a quick buck, the fact that we are 6 months since release and we haven’t gotten a performance patch shows they don’t give a **** 

GF consists of a bunch of untalented, lazy cash-grabbing assholes. Will Nintendo or TPC ever do something about it? We've been getting **** games for like 5 years now. PLA (And SV to a degree) were good, but definitely not as good as they should've been.

I got a video recommended about a potential Legends Kyurem game and it's honestly better than whatever GF has probably planned :rip:

Legends series got huge potential but to be honest, I don't want it if it's gonna look like Arceus. :skull: 

• Like 1

I'd be here for more legends series but they gotta be different from Arceus. A Johto one with Celebi would be a major slay.

Dragonite won 2 regional championships yesterday, the glow up this legend got this gen is :jonny: 

The newest raid getting canceled…. They need to pack it up, literally getting whacked left and right :deadbanana4:

See when you have a good director :jonny5: Iwao made the best use of GF's limited skills :clap3:

When will **** & Shart have such quality & details :fan: Also this guy is so cute :jonny5: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.