• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I feel so old realizing it's been 5 years since i watched him cuz some ATRLer posted his vid here :deadbanana4: 

And now he has an Onlyfans with his back arched and ass out :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Chromatica said:

I hope this is true. It’ll be the first time backwards compatibility will be a thing since gen1/2 (unless we are counting gen 6/7 where the second set of games could go to the first set per gen). 

11 hours ago, Chromatica said:

New GameFreak IP announced for 2026, Gen 10 baby you're in danger 

That artwork looks more interesting than any Pokémon game :fan:

6 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I feel so old realizing it's been 5 years since i watched him cuz some ATRLer posted his vid here :deadbanana4: 

Mess he has an OF?! Shame his bf is so ugly or I would be tempted to see if they make content together :eli:

I just finished Kena and I need a water cat starter whose final evo is based on whatever the rot god is based on :jonny6:

83d26bb97d406967992e97345a8a3be91399416b

While the culture around the tribe seems to be East-asian, it bears similarities to the Native American Mishipeshu.

https://mythus.fandom.com/wiki/Mishipeshu

It would snatch Sprigatita wig and Incineroar masc icon title all at once :gaycat5:

Does anyone know if I can take the Academy classes post game? I forgot all about them and I just got my 18th badge which triggered everything.

On 5/10/2023 at 6:07 AM, loveisdead9582 said:

I hope this is true. It’ll be the first time backwards compatibility will be a thing since gen1/2 (unless we are counting gen 6/7 where the second set of games could go to the first set per gen). 

Well Khu said May 19th so only a week left until we find out

AREA ZERO IS SO HUGE!!:deadvision:

My anxiety kept getting worse the more I explored :deadvision:

The MUSIC :jonny:

I wish there was a map because I got lost inbetween the 2nd and 3rd research center :rip:

On 5/10/2023 at 10:36 PM, Blue. said:

I just finished Kena and I need a water cat starter whose final evo is based on whatever the rot god is based on :jonny6:

83d26bb97d406967992e97345a8a3be91399416b

While the culture around the tribe seems to be East-asian, it bears similarities to the Native American Mishipeshu.

https://mythus.fandom.com/wiki/Mishipeshu

It would snatch Sprigatita wig and Incineroar masc icon title all at once :gaycat5:

You know damn well any cat as a starter would end up bipedal and looking like a human dressed as a cat. 

VIOLET'S ENDING:jonny:

Not the Ed Sheeran song at the end:dies::dies::dies:

This could've been a 10/10 game!! I give it a 9/10 :jonny:

Edit: also, the creepy ending was serving Made In Abyss:jonny:

Edited by Dylangaga

55 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

You know damn well any cat as a starter would end up bipedal and looking like a human dressed as a cat. 

Let a non furry dream :gaycat6:

got Pokemon Snap a few days ago and wow, this is G O R G E O U S! totally underrated and should be way more popular..never had the first one so its all new to me, so much fun too! i like taking pics of mon i don't even like, everything is just too cute :chick2:

• Like 1

Pokemon Horizons anime is already the best one yet. Laughing at all the clowns who said this would flop :sistrens:

I hope the rumors that Home will be released or revealed this Friday are truth, I want to transfer my Dnite and Scizor to use them in ranked. Also to transfer my hisuian girlies and such.

Justice for Pokémon Snap 2 :giraffe:

finally finished Scarlet and holy **** :wanda:

everything after entering Area Zero is 10/10, almost makes up for the complete mess the game is. sucks cos if they'd taken another year with this it could've been the best of the series

also I don't usually connect with the music in the newer games but the Area Zero theme is one of my fav themes in the whole series :wanda:

On 5/13/2023 at 12:37 AM, Dylangaga said:

Not the Ed Sheeran song at the end:dies::dies::dies:

I screamed at this too :dies:

Spoiler

i actually didn't hate it in context though

On 5/9/2023 at 11:59 PM, Magickarp said:

Is it good?

48 minutes ago, SLIME said:

Is it good?

I didn't sub n, old Dallas > current Dallas. Also there's no nudity on his wall, but he just started doing nudes in PPV. 

44 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I didn't sub n, old Dallas > current Dallas. Also there's no nudity on his wall, but he just started doing nudes in PPV. 

ty 

-

Tinkaton is CUTE!

supremerk9s having an of is the last thing I expected but I'm not complaining 

So… the only thing announced is a small patch that does nothing with home. 

Edit: I stand corrected. Home connectivity begins May 24th. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.