Pokéthread

Mimie

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Bug type... This should be easy. :fan:

This pretty much confirms they are bringing the Hisui trio. Next one should be Typhlosion.

Yeah, I don’t see it being hard, I thought his HA was sharpness too but that’s only for the Hisuian so this one will just like the Decidueye one, I think.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

This pretty much confirms they are bringing the Hisui trio. Next one should be Typhlosion.

Yasss :jonny6:

3 hours ago, Rence said:

Samurott has type coverage for all of its Bug weaknesses :swan:

I'm thinking that maybe Corviknight is a good option against him since he resists everything Samurott can learn (including possible ice and fighting moves). 

Let's pray he doesn't have Focus Energy because that could be tough. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

8 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Hopefully after Typhlosion we might finally get Home, maybe they’ll do some sort of hisuiain event for the new evolutions/forms.

33 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm thinking that maybe Corviknight is a good option against him since he resists everything Samurott can learn (including possible ice and fighting moves). 

Let's pray he doesn't have Focus Energy because that could be tough. 

Samurott might have Hydro Pump which could be bad for Corviknight’s special defense. Samurott’s special attack is higher than its attack for some reason :rip:

Gyarados with Intimidate could be good for this raid assuming that Samurott has a mixed set

Can't believe the Trashneys writers didn't bring these icons back.

Can't believe the Trashneys writers didn't have TR quit TR, and get a real job.

8 hours ago, Rence said:

Samurott has type coverage for all of its Bug weaknesses :swan:

I’m thinking wandering wake would be a good option. Noble roar, sunny day, flamethrower, and maybe hydro steam or dragon pulse. 

I’m bored already, when is Legends Celebii releasing?

They should've released Home already, there's nothing else to do in the game, at least with the new pokemon you do online battles, breeding for shinies, etc. I'm boooored with it.

Although in the meantime, I've been playing Unite again, needless to say my stress levels are so high, that game is so frustrating :rip: 

On 3/14/2023 at 1:41 PM, BambiStar said:

It will work as normal after the 3DS eShop shutdown, just won't require a fee to use. You don't have to hurry and remove all your mons they're not getting deleted. Make sure it's downloaded on your 3DS and it will become a free service at the end of March :fish1: that's it!

On 3/16/2023 at 6:05 PM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Well up until now, in order to use Pokémon Bank, you had to pay an annual fee of 5 EUR/USD; after 27 March (when the eShop is closing) it is going to become free to use for the foreseeable future, provided that you have the app on your 3DS obviously. As long as you have it downloaded, you're good. (But while you're at it, maybe consider buying any of the Virtual Console games, especially Crystal might be worth it since it has the Celebi event enabled in-game.)

However, if you also have any of the older (gen 4 and 5) games and would like to keep upwards compatibility intact, then there are a few more things to keep in mind. First of all, there's an app called Poké Transporter that allows you to transfer Pokémon from Black/White/Black 2/White 2 as well as the Virtual Console games over to Pokémon Bank, and from there you can then move them forward to Pokémon Home and up to the current games. Now here's the catch: Pokémon Transporter can only be downloaded from within the Pokémon Bank app, and only with an active subscription. This means that anyone who wants to be able to still transfer their Pokémon over to the later games in the future and hasn't downloaded Pokémon Transporter yet will have to buy a subscription for 5 EUR/USD and download it before the eShop closes.

There's also some other stuff that might be worth checking out. First of all, there's a 3DS minigame called Pokémon Dream Radar that allows you to catch a number of rare-ish Pokémon with their hidden abilities that can then be transferred to Black 2/White 2, including the Legendary Genies in their Therian forms. Then there's the Sun/Moon demo version that gives you access to Ash-Greninja, which as far as I way is still the only way to get it. Not like it can be traded to any other games but whatever. And finally, it might be worth checking if you have downloaded all updates and patches for the games you have. I think there actually used to be a game-breaking one in X/Y back when they came out? Oh, and some of the side game actually had DLC available, at least Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity did, not sure about any others. 

Thank you guys! :hughard:

I have downloaded Pokemon Bank and just in case I need it later, I also downloaded Pokemon Transporter (it hurts to pay those 5 bucks for "nothing").

I also bought Crystal and that minigame Dreama Radar. I did it all today though :rip: for a moment I thought I had missed the deadline lmao

All this back and forth over a series thats going to FLOP

Ash WILL return after this flops. 

Ash officially fired and jobless3vSuhlE.png

he needs to let his bill collectors know that he doesn't have the income coming in anymore 

BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Meowscarada is such a slay. I don’t understand how one could hate her.

Ash made it to real world headlines more than once because of his achievements 

Good luck to the new protagonists if they can even manage to reach half of that level

9 hours ago, aayAlex said:

All this back and forth over a series thats going to FLOP

Ash WILL return after this flops. 

This is probably why the finalé didn't feel like one tbh :dies: Can't write a proper ending to characters u intend to bring back when your new anime tanks :dies:

1 hour ago, BambiStar said:

Ash officially fired and jobless3vSuhlE.png

he needs to let his bill collectors know that he doesn't have the income coming in anymore 

You think after carrying a franchise for nearly 3 decades he has no coins sitting in the vault or residual income lined up for him? He, Pikachu, and all the Pokémon chilling at the lab will remain fed.

spacer.png

Edited by JonginBey

Journeys writer pushing 60, even older than Naruto / One Piece writers :dies: 

He's serves Ohmori's blandness & talentlessness too :dies:

36770_prsn_rmMdL.jpgTLK7tx8.png

8 hours ago, Rence said:

Ash made it to real world headlines more than once because of his achievements 

Good luck to the new protagonists if they can even manage to reach half of that level

Ash had 3 decades of payola

46 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Ash had 3 decades of payola

And Lika and Roy will be lucky to even last half a decade

14 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Meowscarada is such a slay. I don’t understand how one could hate her.

Is it really? Stats wise maybe. Design wise she's horrible in every since of the word.

4 hours ago, Rence said:

And Lika and Roy will be lucky to even last half a decade

I give them 2 seasons at most and I'm being generous.

Edited by UnusualBoy

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Is it really? Stats wise maybe. Design wise she's horrible in every since of the world.

I give them 2 seasons at most and I'm being generous.

I don’t expect the writers to keep the new characters around for more than just this generation. Not because I think it will flop but because Sprigatito does not have Pikachu’s staying power in order to travel with Liko for multiple generations. So either they’re going to do away with having a multi-generational mascot/starter like Pikachu, or Liko and Roy will be another Goh situation and get switched OUT next generation.

55 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I don’t expect the writers to keep the new characters around for more than just this generation. Not because I think it will flop but because Sprigatito does not have Pikachu’s staying power in order to travel with Liko for multiple generations. So either they’re going to do away with having a multi-generational mascot/starter like Pikachu, or Liko and Roy will be another Goh situation and get switched OUT next generation.

Not them serving IN then OUT. Fads confirmed.

JonginBey

Meowscarada is truly a great design! Much better than the worst design of gen 9, yes, it's still Gholdengo! 

Also, stop expecting anything from the Pokémon anime, they'll never make it truly good (they almost succeeded with XYZ though)

16 minutes ago, WitnessOblivia said:

Meowscarada is truly a great design! Much better than the worst design of gen 9, yes, it's still Gholdengo! 

Also, stop expecting anything from the Pokémon anime, they'll never make it truly good (they almost succeeded with XYZ though)

Gholdengo is excellent, the ugly cat wishes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.