Pokéthread

Mimie

Hello all,

Can someone explain to me the whole Pokemon Bank / Pokemon Home thing to me? My bf mentioned something about the services closing for the 3DS so if I wanted to rescue some of my pokemon now would be the time. But I am not sure how any of that works...

I have Pokemon X, Alpha Saphire, Sun and Ultra Moon on the 3DS.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Anyone here has ever given a chance to Pokémon's manga? I'm thinking of starting to collect all of them since I've always been interested and as a die hard Pokémon stans, it's a cute thing to collect :heart:

Edited by thatsmydemi

23 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Hello all,

Can someone explain to me the whole Pokemon Bank / Pokemon Home thing to me? My bf mentioned something about the services closing for the 3DS so if I wanted to rescue some of my pokemon now would be the time. But I am not sure how any of that works...

It will work as normal after the 3DS eShop shutdown, just won't require a fee to use. You don't have to hurry and remove all your mons they're not getting deleted. Make sure it's downloaded on your 3DS and it will become a free service at the end of March :fish1: that's it!

On 3/12/2023 at 2:20 PM, Katamari said:

ugh same gurltruly sold out in everyway

but not everyone can be as humble and cute as Cybertron and rizzo tho

spacer.png

Srly, Aaron is such a sweetheart, love him and his videos are very informative. One of my fave poketubers alongside Joey (PokeaimMD) and Blunder (He has such a sexy voice lol)

I really need them to do the Home thing, I want to release many boxes and I'm too lazy to do it manually :rip:

Everyone saying Bax:bibliahh:truly a dog **** pseudo, we went from the best to the worst. 

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Srly, Aaron is such a sweetheart, love him and his videos are very informative. One of my fave poketubers alongside Joey (PokeaimMD) and Blunder (He has such a sexy voice lol)

Ok u better serve taste, that 1-2-3 punch. They're pretty much the only 3 poketubers i can tolerate.

Sucks that in the last 3+ years Wolfey & the other insufferables channels grew so much compared to them. :'( 

I'm currently stanning fire/psychid excellence 

5eee95a647e6a618716bdd4573b99e01.jpg

:jonny:

On 3/13/2023 at 8:51 PM, rta1913 said:

Hello all,

Well up until now, in order to use Pokémon Bank, you had to pay an annual fee of 5 EUR/USD; after 27 March (when the eShop is closing) it is going to become free to use for the foreseeable future, provided that you have the app on your 3DS obviously. As long as you have it downloaded, you're good. (But while you're at it, maybe consider buying any of the Virtual Console games, especially Crystal might be worth it since it has the Celebi event enabled in-game.)

However, if you also have any of the older (gen 4 and 5) games and would like to keep upwards compatibility intact, then there are a few more things to keep in mind. First of all, there's an app called Poké Transporter that allows you to transfer Pokémon from Black/White/Black 2/White 2 as well as the Virtual Console games over to Pokémon Bank, and from there you can then move them forward to Pokémon Home and up to the current games. Now here's the catch: Pokémon Transporter can only be downloaded from within the Pokémon Bank app, and only with an active subscription. This means that anyone who wants to be able to still transfer their Pokémon over to the later games in the future and hasn't downloaded Pokémon Transporter yet will have to buy a subscription for 5 EUR/USD and download it before the eShop closes.

There's also some other stuff that might be worth checking out. First of all, there's a 3DS minigame called Pokémon Dream Radar that allows you to catch a number of rare-ish Pokémon with their hidden abilities that can then be transferred to Black 2/White 2, including the Legendary Genies in their Therian forms. Then there's the Sun/Moon demo version that gives you access to Ash-Greninja, which as far as I way is still the only way to get it. Not like it can be traded to any other games but whatever. And finally, it might be worth checking if you have downloaded all updates and patches for the games you have. I think there actually used to be a game-breaking one in X/Y back when they came out? Oh, and some of the side game actually had DLC available, at least Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity did, not sure about any others. 

On 3/14/2023 at 7:13 PM, Magickarp said:

Everyone saying Bax:bibliahh:truly a dog **** pseudo, we went from the best to the worst. 

Ok u better serve taste, that 1-2-3 punch. They're pretty much the only 3 poketubers i can tolerate.

Sucks that in the last 3+ years Wolfey & the other insufferables channels grew so much compared to them. :'( 

Koomo-o remains bottom of the barrel imo

Miss P is returning in the final episode :WAP:

Daddy has a guide on soloing Decidueye, seems like it's one of the easier 7 star raids

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Daddy has a guide on soloing Decidueye, seems like it's one of the easier 7 star raids

I mean... decidueye is one of the weakest starters :fan:

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I mean... decidueye is one of the weakest starters :fan:

Someone is mad Hag didn't make the cut :fan:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFOVjwv27PCMRXLHmRNf4W_gvqdsl9UHorgw&usqp=CAU

16 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Someone is mad Hag didn't make the cut :fan:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFOVjwv27PCMRXLHmRNf4W_gvqdsl9UHorgw&usqp=CAU

we all know he's only there because of the SUPERIOR Hisui form. Nothing to be mad at, really. 

FrbWQj9WwAEGOSS?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I beat with my lovely Bellibolt solo because I tried thrice online and they're IDIOTS.

Bought a 3DS because of eshop closing and it came with Ultra Moon.. was excited since I have never played them.. but these cutscenes when I just started the game are UNBEARABLE :skull: I honestly am contemplating just buying Crystal instead

Decidueye is a joke with Miraidon :gaycat6: no IV training just gave her a Magnet and she decimated. Lost the first time by a tiny sliver of health because one Metal Sound missed and my allies were not pulling their weight. Second time one Metal Sound missed again but lucked out with a Bellibolt that chipped away HP with its Electric attacks plus paralyzed :fish1: I cleared in one shot with Electro Drift after a Charge.

PokeTubers tell you to waste all your Bottle Caps IV training but these Tera Raids are based more on luck with teammates and RNG. If you're farming Herba Mystica, catch the Raid mons! They're guaranteed at least 4 perfect IVs and already Lv. 75. I caught a regular Slowbro (looking for Regenerator) that had 31 IVs in everything except HP/Attack (HP was still "Very Good" though). As we all know my fave Slowbro ended up being the go-to mon for like 3 Event Raids in a row :clap3:Juiced her with a few vitamins/feathers, pumped her full of maybe 20 EXP Candy L and she was ready. Easy!

18 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

Bought a 3DS because of eshop closing and it came with Ultra Moon.. was excited since I have never played them.. but these cutscenes when I just started the game are UNBEARABLE :skull: I honestly am contemplating just buying Crystal instead

Hope you also bought a large Micro SD card that memory about to be gone

BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Just looked for decidueye raids for an hour and nothing 

spacer.png

Edited by Rigalo

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10615183
"The game features almost 500 battles, and all of them were designed and with custom movesets and synergistic parties"

Found a new Difficulty Hack of Emerald, & i wanna play it but

• No EVs
  • TM's consumed on use
  • Barely any Pokemon changes
  • Only 1 Choice item allowed, & no Leftovers
  • Only opponent has access to Hidden Abilities, & Set Up Moves
  • Perma weather, but only your opponent can set it

Apparently it's supposed to be easier than RR, but in the above conditions against this?

FxrGvPl.png

spacer.png

EDIT: About to get my 3rd Badge, not having THAT much fun so far. The early game seems unbalanced, & unfair lol. Roxanne with a Lvl 23 Bisharp with late game moves, but you're stuck with mid stage mons, & Bubblebeam :clown: Also genderless Attract, & Hypnosis spam really? :clown: I like RR cuz it's like i'm playing smogon, but this one doesn't feel competitive. 

Not new leaks suggesting there's a real money cash grab in the DLC :ahh:

After the lawsuits and fines Fortnite is seeing for some of its microtransactions, I can't imagine Nintendo/Game Freak jumping into that minefield. :deadbanana4:

Although I guess microtransactions are a decade old so it's right on time for Game Freak to adopt them :cm:

the decidueye raid was so easy with four miraidon’s. were the other 7 star raids like this? he was dead in under 90 seconds :rip: 

i see so many people complaining about his difficulty level. tbf though the raids were a complete mess, i still don’t understand how the turn order works or anything.  

10 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

the decidueye raid was so easy with four miraidon’s. were the other 7 star raids like this? he was dead in under 90 seconds :rip: 

i see so many people complaining about his difficulty level. tbf though the raids were a complete mess, i still don’t understand how the turn order works or anything.  

The other raids were harder, especially Cinderace and Greninja.

And well the raids system is atrocious, they freeze, the timer reduces more time than it should, the other pokemon even attacks 3 times in 1 turn. Awful tbh.

I need the DLCs to bring this legend back!

𝕡𝕚𝕟: 𝕡𝟘𝕜𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤 」 | Pokemon mewtwo, Pokemon stories,  Pokemon

He's top 3 in terms of regional variants alongside A-Ninetales & Darmanitan. Farfetch'd following closely.

Edited by UnusualBoy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.