Pokéthread

Mimie

oh my god those 3 cartoon looking things must be some kind of ability of the legendary pokemon.. they cannot exist as a standalone pokemon or they'll stain the brand worse than elemental monkeys ewwww

so 1st dlc will show us the northeast of paldea thats currently grayed out? and i guess blueberry academy is in the middle of the ocean? 

paradox suicune ate, poor virizion looks identical

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

At least we're getting new outfits, I guess. But then again... I can't remember the last time I played so it's not like I would be going to see those new outfits anyway. :swan:

Art of the tiger, its name is Okidogi

Horrible btw

The official art is even worse for the buffer incineroar & monkey thumb :bibliahh:

Fp-xJvqXsAIjpgs?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Fp-xRofWYAYvdnn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Fp-xgKfWYAAQ6l5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Fp-xcLJXsAERAcm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The legendary Turtle, Terapagos

Ngl, I kinda like it.

4 minutes ago, Rith said:

oh my god those 3 cartoon looking things must be some kind of ability of the legendary pokemon.. they cannot exist as a standalone pokemon or they'll stain the brand worse than elemental monkeys ewwww

so 1st dlc will show us the northeast of paldea thats currently grayed out? and i guess blueberry academy is in the middle of the ocean? 

paradox suicune ate, poor virizion looks identical

Those 3 are for sure a new legendary trio, there are statues and masks of them at the festival in the trailer, the Teal Mask mon is probably their leader

2 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Those 3 are for sure a new legendary trio, there are statues and masks of them at the festival in the trailer, the Teal Mask mon is probably their leader

Omg, I hope not, they're hideous beyond repair :rip: , the only saving grace is the bird.

15 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I wanna gun it down. You cannot tell me that's not from Yokai Watch. 

NlHhbYO.png

it’s DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!!!! i REBUKE IT !!!!!

No one asked for these new ugly legendaries just give us new Paradox Pokemon 

Why do 4/5 of the new mons look like Dark types? :rip: 

Haven't we gotten enough with Kingambit, Meowscarada, Ruinous Quartet :rip:

There was barely anything Spanish about Paldea, compared to Galar/UK & Alola/Hawaii, and the DLC completely abandons any Spanish influence too :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

Why do 4/5 of the new mons look like Dark types? :rip: 

Haven't we gotten enough with Kingambit, Meowscarada, Ruinous Quartet :rip:

Idk but I wanna aura sphere them back to the shithole they came out, they're horrendous.

5 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

I'm shocked they are not putting the Gen 1-3 games on NSO

you’re SHOCKED ????? :bibliahh: it’s Nintendo/GameFreak …. fumbling the bag is all they DO :bibliahh:

i knew this was gonna be a disappointment but my god …. and all the reactions on twitter are just “WE WILL BE BUYING HYUCK :juanny:

I thought with the intro of DLC, event legendaries would go back to having plot relevance, but Raid!!! :clown: Should've expected less from that company.

288px-Hall_of_Origin_DP.pngFlower_Paradise_Shaymin_DP.pngNewmoon_Island_Darkrai_Pt.png

2 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Raid event is live for new paradoxes :duca: 

Beat!! We need stats!

Mmmm ok Virizion is better in-game, Suicune looks straight outta Spore :rip:

Fp-0zsxXgAE1KgT?format=jpg&name=large

Fp-0vDTWwAE_uxn?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.