• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I mean..I had no expectations and even I am kinda disappointed :rip:

They way they just released the new paradox mons with no lore? So many minutes wasted on Sleep?

i know it’s dumb at this point to complain when new pokemon look “cartoonish” but whatever the f*ck those three new “pokemon” are next to WHATEVER the f*ck that mask thing is …….. i mean they just look like they’re drawn for something on a completely separate planet from Pokemon

im …………. well i’m sick

Edited by qurl

That was so underwhelming but Paradox Suicune looks good and I'm happy they are not releasing another mainline game this year

1 minute ago, qurl said:

i know it’s dumb at this point to complain when new pokemon look “cartoonish” but whatever the f*ck those three new “pokemon” are next to WHATEVER the f*ck that mask thing is …….. i mean they just look like they’re drawn for something on a completely separate planet from Pokemon

!!!

seriously all of them look like cartoon network characters :deadbanana2:

I was expecting any Home updates but well, the only good thing that came out from this is that Suicune which I LOVE!!! I like that **** is gonna have like 130 speed and 120 or 130 sp atk or atk and with that typing :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Gourgeist said:

image__1_.png

What in the Yokai Watch is this?

UN0m.gif

I didn’t even notice those abominations in the back at first :biblionny:

6 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Fall and Winter 2023 :skull:

So they will be released within two months of each other? :skull:

And they really think anyone will care to go back to these horrid performing games in fall? I'm sorry Gamefreak, but this is where we say no and will just wait for the next game. :ahh:

The complete impossibility of the Pokémon Company to serve any trailer that's remotely exciting is quite something.

I would like Paradox Suicune more if I hadn't seen the sketch.

Those Pokémon from the first part of the DLC look like cartoons indeed. The turtle is cute tho.

4 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

image__1_.png

UN0m.gif

The mask legendary looks nice but that ugly tiger and the thing next to it are not it.

3 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

image__1_.png

UN0m.gif

I kinda like the one in the middle but the other three :bibliahh:

So no new game this year? Hopefully that means the next game will actually be a great game.

4 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

image__1_.png

UN0m.gif

That one part of the trailer makes it look like these are the starters from this area - there were baby forms of those placed next to each other. So guess we'll get a new set of starters, which is at least somewhat exciting. Eventhough they're a bit uglEE.

I wanna gun it down. You cannot tell me that's not from Yokai Watch. 

NlHhbYO.png

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I wanna gun it down. You cannot tell me that's not from Yokai Watch. 

NlHhbYO.png

It gives me this

5bd2cc2e01a3aa850c2eae07c3262da7.gif

The Indigo Turtle's shell having the symbols of Pokémon types.

The DLC about to break add-on content records, just like Ms. Pokémon always does! :clap3: We WILL be pre ordering!

Edited by Poxy

The way we were all complaining about them rushing games every year and little less time but we are all now complaining about having to wait 9 months for the DLC and no new game this year :ahh::ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.