Pokéthread

Mimie

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Review of my team

ADszHBOeVHwixJLi-Apj_0CkvcZbI2mFPFrlJYJ8WodFttOzFHsw3w87qZDPE13shaOtDni64j2VX-7-vzjrXvz45P3eTXpcJc89uotx_j95BaKjfVqd5kwwQKW9=s100-w100-h99a ******* ICON, i got her before the 3rd Gym, and she's been SLAYING. Ancient Power POG. I don't remember what happened last night, but she pulled of so many CRUCIAL dodges & stat raises during Iono's Gym :bibliahh:

ADszHBOb28FBuG-u4vKen273KyWPW24FhlwnX0eDCo48zLC6ft1Wb9VVUbvxloIRi6w3wExzHXsYQYq543qgV9KzgvFwW71CqpjyjTD79vewkufzbj-N6oXwzvdp=s100-w100-h99 wasn't planned for my team, but it was the first mon i caught, & who i mainly used when i benched Fuecoco to prevent it from being overleveled, while i explored Paldea without a badge. She been slaying tbh :toofunny3: i hate the design, but ugh she's growing on me with her usefulness. 

c264281d597ea4642b84538f05dc10cbd6ba79e3.pnjADszHBPfTSZXeWBqqq0iNDLE_xhYOqnYMq3oGygF8wyirnVaoykP3vYBGvSvUM63RNF-4U0rLdA98jmDAyzWZw9nWnT9DPNXDYsT345Alnk1rvOwYpPvhGh170TD_K5VNf6gJKfmySDQoYhz4amw7CNIjw-lujuGcrE2lfvGvkSR=s100-w100-h99ADszHBO8Wvxj1be5_FOQbeV3_10sRiu90Hauf3WVTKpdUsBKbSfUAKodJc-OJdXXsfkuUnoz5RZCRvAzkFlTBkriwdfAJ6ejNkvTlLKZpMnQ-1AKHeYYb1NVYRomDWkAOeRMO0sW0PSeuJa-NVPKaJarHckCklgpnD--qtBXNDMP=s100-w100-h99they've been good, just not the stand outs. When they evolve tho... ?

ADszHBMV_LdTrXSgAm6U9xhxU00GAb9u1Nzy7wkwJXAJy_CGVSqr14dc3CLVvLqBy8fQcX4R1aw7etjMTo1rZJxKWKAAcSVKZ-Xabnk1ym31Jt44qmR6PTFwi6qdGQ=s100-w100-h99 absolutely useless, but look at those stats... why does it evolve at 35?!?!

pokemon-cetitan-2x.webp due to my over exploring, i now have a Slush Rush Cetitan, Icy Rock, & Snowscape TM :rip: it's without a doubt going to be a beast... but it's level 33 (which i can still command, i just feel too overpowered so i'm benching her rn :dies:)

Around what level was miss Thang encountered? :lakitu:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

59 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

was able to cop tickets for the midnight premiere of SV at Nintendo World this Friday :gaygacat3:

probably just gonna get a physical copy of Violet since I already have the dual pack steelbook arriving from Amazon 

There's a dual pack steelbook? Non-US I presume?

7 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

1. As far as I know it won’t via remember but may be it will be able to re-learn it by “breeding” like in SwSh.

2. No, I think the only mythicals confirmed are Mew, Zarude, Arceus, Magearna, Hoopa, Volcanion, Meloetta. Maybe with the DLC it will be there.

1. Wait I’m a bit confused, what do you mean?

2. got it! 

Pawmot evolves through Lets Go function, and my Pawmot has been Crit-ing a lot... is2g if this thing has affection :clown:

Anyway the world is so gorgeous it must be said again. I love the art style.

Also i kinda see how they're doing catching the sub legends this time. And i love the idea.

1 hour ago, Hallad173 said:

Around what level was miss Thang encountered? :lakitu:

She's very early, u can find her everywhere. I think i found mine around Lvl 12-16? Before the first Gym. 

Team Star is SO much better than the Joe Merrick clones from SWSH

5 hours ago, Magickarp said:

This is how i've done the game so far. And the levels of the Star & Gyms match this progression. Can't speak on the Titans since they don't have levels listed tho. And yes u are meant to juggle all 3.

Gym Bug

Gym Grass

Titan Rock

Gym Electric

Star Fire

Titan Steel

Still to complete: 

Gym WaterGhostIceNormalPsychic

Star DarkPoisonFightingFairy

Titan FlyingGroundDragon

Nvm :clown: @FOCK

I just fought the Dark ️ and he's 10 Lvls below me :clown: and def weaker than Fire :clown:  I was wondering why she was so much stronger than my team at the time :dies: she's right beside the 1st/2nd Gyms, and Dark is right beside the 4th :deadbanana2:

Level appropriate order

?️‍ Bug

?️‍ Grass

? Rock

? Flying

️ Dark

?️‍ Electric

️ Fire

? Steel

?️‍ Water

I'm going to try and do all the titans now, i wonder if levels matter with them now that u mention that article.

EDIT: The Flying ? is WEAKER than the Dark ️ i'm so mad :deadbanana2: not me saving these for later only for them to be weaker. So i wasn't actually under leveled lmao i just wasn't fighting the correct people first :dies: I've figured out how to tell ? levels, u just look at Arven's Pokemon level. 

50 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Team Star is SO much better than the Joe Merrick clones from SWSH

Nvm :clown: @FOCK

I just fought the Dark ️ and he's 10 Lvls below me :clown: and def weaker than Fire :clown:  I was wondering why she was so much stronger than my team at the time :dies: she's right beside the 1st/2nd Gyms, and Dark is right beside the 4th :deadbanana2:

Level appropriate order

?️‍ Bug

?️‍ Grass

? Rock

? Flying

️ Dark

?️‍ Electric

️ Fire

? Steel

?️‍ Water

I'm going to try and do all the titans now, i wonder if levels matter with them now that u mention that article.

EDIT: The Flying ? is WEAKER than the Dark ️ i'm so mad :deadbanana2: not me saving these for later only for them to be weaker. So i wasn't actually under leveled lmao i just wasn't fighting the correct people first :dies: I've figured out how to tell ? levels, u just look at Arven's Pokemon level. 

Oooh, thanks for the update! 

Someone mentioned on reddit that the titans do have levels, they’re just hidden. And apparently they are:

Rock: 16

Flying: 19

Steel: 28

Ground: 44

Dragon: 55

Not sure how accurate that is, but I can already picture my first play through stressing me out. Having to balance your own levelling is frustrating.

Appreciate the insight! 

2 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Oooh, thanks for the update! 

Someone mentioned on reddit that the titans do have levels, they’re just hidden. And apparently they are:

Rock: 16

Flying: 19

Steel: 28

Ground: 44

Dragon: 55

Not sure how accurate that is, but I can already picture my first play through stressing me out. Having to balance your own levelling is frustrating.

Appreciate the insight! 

omg thanks for this :jonny5: do u have the list for the Gym & Star levels too?

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

omg thanks for this :jonny5: do u have the list for the Gym & Star levels too?

I don’t, I’m sorry. I’ve been avoiding those because I don’t want the characters & their teams spoiled. :gaycat6:

23 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I don’t, I’m sorry. I’ve been avoiding those because I don’t want the characters & their teams spoiled. :gaycat6:

same :gaycat6: but i covered some text and figured it out so here u go :gaycat6:

?️‍ Bug 14

? Rock 16

?️‍ Grass 16

? Flying 19

️ Dark 20

?️‍ Electric 23

️ Fire 26

? Steel 28

?️‍ Water 29

Poison 32

?️ Normal 35

?️ Ghost 41

? Ground 44

?️ Psychic 44

?️ Ice 47

? Dragon 55

Fighting 55

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

same :gaycat6: but i covered some text and figured it out so here u go :gaycat6:

?️‍ Bug 14

? Rock 16

?️‍ Grass 16

? Flying 19

️ Dark 20

?️‍ Electric 23

️ Fire 26

? Steel 28

?️‍ Water 29

Poison 32

?️ Normal 35

?️ Ghost 41

? Ground 44

?️ Psychic 44

?️ Ice 47

? Dragon 55

Fighting 55

This is super helpful :whistle2:

Thanks for putting it together, I’ll reference this when planning out first play through! :duca:

14 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Both! Hopefully my preorder arrives before Friday ?

14 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Just got an extra £40 quid in cash

shall I switch like a s**sy and purchase Scarlet on top of my violet pre-order :eli: 

14 hours ago, FOCK said:

Digitally bought Violet so I can play at midnight on release + have the double pack steel case pre-ordered to pick up later in the day. 

The way this franchise has a grip on my Pokeballs. :gaycat6:

Gf will continue to do the bare minimum cause of people like you :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Gf will continue to do the bare minimum cause of people like you :rip: 

Whoops… drag me a bit king :jonny: 

Honestly, SwSh sold 25 million copies and it wasn't because some stans bought two. 

The truth is it is still the only monster collecter in its genre that has mass appeal. It won't change unless competition arises. And while I think GF is stingy and definitely incompetent at a certain level, the development cycle is just too short for revolutionairy leaps. 

What is inexcusable IMO is that the two development teams aren't integrated enough to actually adopt from each other. I saw Palkia's spacial rend animation is the same as SwSh instead of the new PLA one.

They should just ditch the open world and stick to the classic format with the let's go graphic, which is perfect for this game..and just release something like Arceus in between 

Looks like egg moves can be passed on via picnics using a new “mirror herb” item

did Dachsbun have a gender diff? Which mons do? The lechonk evo I’ve seen, any other notable ones?

1 hour ago, Marco_g2 said:

No level scaling is going to ruin this i guess :katie:

absolutely, everything else is fine. It completely ruins the "Open World" aspect. Everything else has been great tho.

19 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

They should just ditch the open world and stick to the classic format with the let's go graphic, which is perfect for this game..and just release something like Arceus in between 

LGPE is hideous, SV is gorgeous :fan:

So what's the best order to face gym leaders? I don't want to battle a level 30 gym leader's team with my level 45 team. 

5 hours ago, Magickarp said:

She's very early, u can find her everywhere. I think i found mine around Lvl 12-16? Before the first Gym. 

Excellent, I like to assemble my crew early :gaycat5:

9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

game back to being fun now that i'm not tired :jonny5: back to catching evry pokemon and revisting old areas until my team is the right level :jonny5:

how is the lvl curve in this game :clown: is it easy or harder :clown:

8 hours ago, Attitude said:

There's a dual pack steelbook? Non-US I presume?

i saw one on amazon but it was sold out :redface: weird how bdsp had one but not these games. TPC said you will buy both individually and like it :redface:

I kinda hate the Pawmot line but I would be lying if I said I'm not tempted to use them :eli: 

OMG :jonny5: 

uall probably don’t care but Perrserker is like my fave Gen 8 mon and I thought I’d have to wait forever to use it :jonny5: depending when we get it I may use ha on my team

31 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

OMG :jonny5: 

uall probably don’t care but Perrserker is like my fave Gen 8 mon and I thought I’d have to wait forever to use it :jonny5: depending when we get it I may use ha on my team

why do you like ha? he is a steel type

Edited by AbeHicks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.