• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

looks like we're back to the good old days, following Corocoro for news

Wow this seems exciting. I might buy the nintendo switch finally for this game :toofunny2: 

A CoroCoro comeback era? We love to see it. :WAP:

Wolfe Glick won another regional, we're tired :zzz: 

There's a slight mistranslation there in that it doesn't say "Stay tuned next month" but "Let's wait for the further news!!"

But wow at Corona coo returning. And confirming that pokemon will roam free around the city like PLA. The speculation was initially in those terrarium like domes.

4 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Wolfe Glick won another regional, we're tired :zzz: 

The worst part is he'll never let us hear the end of it :zzz:  all that regional wins to place 200th at worlds :zzz:

• Haha 1

Icon 

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

There's a slight mistranslation there in that it doesn't say "Stay tuned next month" but "Let's wait for the further news!!"

But wow at Corona coo returning. And confirming that pokemon will roam free around the city like PLA. The speculation was initially in those terrarium like domes.

The worst part is he'll never let us hear the end of it :zzz:  all that regional wins to place 200th at worlds :zzz:

i will say his approach to team building in gen 5 is so iconic :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

And confirming that pokemon will roam free around the city like PLA

This sounds weird. Not sure how I feel about it. Let's see how they pull it off. 

10 hours ago, Magickarp said:

They could still be in the terrariums as well. I'm excited though. I've been dying for mega evolution to come back. 

I CAN'T TAKE IT.

Conker listening to Stacie Orrico after enduring through third grade (2002-2003) in Gen 3 and having Plusle, Minun, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Surskit, Masquerain, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Snorunt, Glalie, Clamperl, Feebas, Luvdisc, Tropius, The fossils, The Regis, that flop Nincada line and The Firefly Sisters in my classes, lunch AND at recess.

All the third graders at lunch had lunch at the exact same time. All the grade levels had separate lunches. 

Gen 5 icon, rate winner, and once again an OU menace :clap3:

thank you Volcarona for inventing bug type supremacy as we know it 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Gen 5 icon, rate winner, and once again an OU menace :clap3:

thank you Volcarona for inventing bug type supremacy as we know it 

Only the future 2-time winner of Gen V rates :clap3:

• Thanks 1

New Kalos game and the return of CoroCoro :WAP:

It's like 2014 all over again, truly the golden age of Pokemon :WAP:

• Like 1

i was able to drain Palmer's Milotic of all of its hydro pumps so Heatran could easily wall it. Crazy his Dragonite didn't die in one shot to explosion :rip: 

Spoiler

:suburban:

GF gave it surf in Platinum so they wised up!  

The new GO update is sooo bad. Wtf? :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

The avatars look like **** :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

The avatars look like **** :rip: 

Seriously. Talk about a jump scare :redface:

Say what y'all want about Wolfey, but the fact he won Orlando regionals over the creepy, catfishing transphobe is so great.

And now he's showing allyship on his socials, while also making Amoongus a trans icon. We love an unproblematic world champ :clap3: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Not you mentioning go. I havent played that game for YEARS  :deadbanana: 

i wonder now whats going on. Last time i checked silphroad was closed :toofunny2: 

19 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Not you mentioning go. I havent played that game for YEARS  :deadbanana: 

i wonder now whats going on. Last time i checked silphroad was closed :toofunny2: 

They updated the style options. There are new hair options, but they also completely changed the face options to make them look more "realistic.” It's so ugly :deadbanana2:

:deadbanana4:

16 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Say what y'all want about Wolfey, but the fact he won Orlando regionals over the creepy, catfishing transphobe is so great.

And now he's showing allyship on his socials, while also making Amoongus a trans icon. We love an unproblematic world champ :clap3: 

who? :eek: 

12 minutes ago, Katamari said:

who? :eek: 

Neil Patel aka NeilVGC

https://www.youtube.com/@NeilVGC

He sent that Discord message saying being trans is a mental illness and was also exposed for catfishing people on Tinder as an underaged person for nudes. He got 2nd place at Orlando regionals against Wolfe.

It's sad cause I actually liked Neil's content but being transphobic in 2024 as a PokeTuber..? Get out of here :toofunny3:

He's leaving VGC and Youtube both though apparently rather than holding himself accountable, so whatever. Leave rat!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.