• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

GX1m7Aba0AA4U3_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just curious, in Love Sick 2014 (the OG version), was August's character a gay or a straight one? 

I feel like I should go and watch the old version, assuming there is a version with decent English subs.

9 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

It's been 84 years but I'm finally watching The H0rny One :jonny6: What was BL Updates smoking, even this first episode is really good I am smiling all throughout (which I wasn't expecting to do until Daddy Zach shows up, and when he did I smiled even more :jonny5:)

Although the first half was reaalllllyyyyy giving Addickted, like all the tropes checked and checked but thankfully it started to diverge in the second half and became its own thing

Very light slice of life, perfect pacing

Can't wait for them to sleep in the same bed too :mandown:

i think i know what tweet you were referring to but they were not criticizing "the on1y one", they didnt wanna name names bc the show starring actors with big unhinged fandom so they were prolly talking about "my love mix-up" or other shows with very popular cp in it :shutup:

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

i think i know what tweet you were referring to but they were not criticizing "the on1y one", they didnt wanna name names bc the show starring actors with big unhinged fandom so they were prolly talking about "my love mix-up" or other shows with very popular cp in it :shutup:

Hmm, but it was weird how after they posted the shady tweet (which came out exactly as The H0rny One started airing), they suddenly mentioned all these past "good" Taiwanese BLs and "if only this team made Taiwanese BLs again" or something like that :mandown: In any case, these clout chasing vague shady tweets need to stop, it's cringe and I've already unfollowed the account

Though they definitely switched anyway cause tweets about the universally praised show brings them more clout and engagement now :fan:

• Like 1

The Sign is one of those shows with rather problematic scripts which get saved because of the high-octane actions and the hot actors.

CDN media

In 2020, Sarawat in 2gether had the Sarawat Wives' Club.

In 2024, Only in Addicted Heroin have "Only Fans".

GX1I3J1agAE1we4?format=jpg&name=large

the secondary cp is kinda useless in addicted thai isnt it?

its the same old high school romance but those two look like they are 15, mawma IM NOT INTERESTED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.