Boys Love

JonginBey

Omg Love Sick 2024… 

The nostalgia. I'm screaming at the lack of English subtitles though.

Bringing back the memories from Love Sick 2014. Back then, it was so hard to find the subtitles for Thai series. I was lucky that my bestfriend can speak and understand Thai because her mother is Thai. The way I had to rely on her for translations and made this religious girl watch BL :rip:

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/13/2024 at 3:40 AM, Nebur said:

Addicted Heroin ep 5  The truth is I'm enjoying this much MUCH more than I imagined, the only bad thing... the fake kiss... but hey it's understandable due to the actor's age.....

Wait how old is Mac? :rip: August was in Love Sick 2014. He must be near 30 now 

4 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Wait how old is Mac? :rip: August was in Love Sick 2014. He must be near 30 now 

he's 16 now so was even younger when they were filming :biblionny:

started Kidnap over da weekend ... she cute 

Everyone in the comments being here for a hetero relationship on boys be brave :bibliahh:

here for it too but hopefully she has woman she likes on the side :jonny6:

edit: it's happening :jonny5: 

Edited by Katamari

How is Kidnap so far?

Is Ohmophobic coming to finally snatch BL King this year now that NanOUT is done with bi-el?

18 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Omg Love Sick 2024… 

The nostalgia. I'm screaming at the lack of English subtitles though.

Bringing back the memories from Love Sick 2014. Back then, it was so hard to find the subtitles for Thai series. I was lucky that my bestfriend can speak and understand Thai because her mother is Thai. The way I had to rely on her for translations and made this religious girl watch BL :rip:

Is she a fujoshi now tho? :sistrens:

The Viki girlies are fuming at the parental trauma storyline on BBB :sistrens:

Jack and Joker ep 1 and 2 too good, the only silly or bad thing would be the bank robbery in ep 1, it's so fanciful and silly haha, the rest of it is very, very good:gaycat2: 

3 hours ago, Nebur said:

Jack and Joker ep 1 and 2 too good, the only silly or bad thing would be the bank robbery in ep 1, it's so fanciful and silly haha, the rest of it is very, very good:gaycat2: 

The bank robery was so stupid, if everyone can just open safes like that, nobody would keep money in the bank 😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

r/boyslove - Battle of the Writers news

smh ... leave my babies alone

41 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

r/boyslove - Battle of the Writers news

well the series was bad so there is no loss support only 2 episodes and I couldn't take it anymore and I love tuturyim but This series, like their previous series, sucks, they should choose better roles and leave Cute Pie's stupid company, everything they produce sucks.:biblionny:

Love  is a Poison ep 2 :jonnycat: Japan has dominated 2024 with its BLS, they are the kings without a doubt I love the originality of their works this year

I recommend this BL

Edited by Nebur

Am I really going to have spend 10 bucks for the official translation of TharnType because this one I'm reading is a mess :psyduck:

44 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I don't know the context but the 2nd one from the left won :redface:

• Haha 1

Wasn't expecting a horde of 🍑 when I entered this thread today :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

Him having the nicest butt too.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.