• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Knock was with that lady for the longest time before he chose korn

does knock the right to be as mad as he is against Korn for cheating because of that 

:sistrens:

im gonna say a lil bit

Edited by Katamari

4 minutes ep 8 finale :clap3:easily the best BL of the year 9/10, but it would have been perfect with at least 1 or 2 more episode, but the cast was exceptionally good, and that performance by Bas/korn at the end was a success, I need more from this cast but this time in a romantic comedy stupid type of rubbish gmmtv series  without death plix:coffee:

Jes Bible's  and Bas Fuaiz both couple chemistrys was fire, they are so compatibles

Edited by Nebur

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

4 minutes ep 8 finale :clap3:easily the best BL of the year 9/10, but it would have been perfect with at least 1 or 2 more episode, but the cast was exceptionally good, and that performance by Bas/korn at the end was a success, I need more from this cast but this time in a romantic comedy stupid type of rubbish gmmtv series  without death plix:coffee:

Jes Bible's  and Bas Fuaiz both couple chemistrys was fire, they are so compatibles

fuaiz belongs to jj :-* bas' acting is really great in the final episode tho

10 hours ago, Katamari said:

Did she retire :khalyan:

She's still with Channel 3 getting the same roles she could be getting in GiEmEmTiVi (str8 dramas a la Luke/Miss New/Joss) but with way worse promotion tbh.

It's funny cuz Up is about to have a new series with Poom, Miss Cooheart already did a lead series with Santa, and is doing another one with the tale ted Pond, and Miss Legend's man Ohm is signing with GMMTV. I wonder if he's just lazy at this point

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

She's still with Channel 3 getting the same roles she could be getting in GiEmEmTiVi (str8 dramas a la Luke/Miss New/Joss) but with way worse promotion tbh.

It's funny cuz Up is about to have a new series with Poom, Miss Cooheart already did a lead series with Santa, and is doing another one with the tale ted Pond, and Miss Legend's man Ohm is signing with GMMTV. I wonder if he's just lazy at this point

At least he had a legendary role 

that's hard to get :clap3: 

7 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

fuaiz belongs to jj :-* bas' acting is really great in the final episode tho

So that's his actual mustache huh :khalyan:

The time of Fever ep 1 until 6 finale The first 4/5 episodes were beautiful, I loved it very much, the last 1/2 episode unbalanced my emotional stability...:gaycat7: Really, if you analyze it, it is a really tragic love story, when they had love:toofunny3:

However, I don't understand why everything ended like this... or why did you separate? If they love each other so much... I'll watch Unintentional Love Story just to see the parts of them ahead of the rest I need to refresh

but for my peace of mind I need a special episode of them in the present:gaycat6:

Edited by Nebur

but now I remember that him story in Unintentional Love Story also has an open ending and I get more depressed... why did I see this? I hope they give us a special ep after the final Unintentional Love Story:gaycat7:

Edited by Nebur

recommendation watch it until episode 5 but approximately 5 minutes before ending... the last episode is meaningless nonsense... it destroys one of the best kbl in just one ep, the actions have no logic...

16 hours ago, Katamari said:

Knock was with that lady for the longest time before he chose korn

does knock the right to be as mad as he is against Korn for cheating because of that 

:sistrens:

im gonna say a lil bit

1. Technically Korn was trash for basically r@ping Knock when they were both drunk. 

2. Plern Pleng was trash, but yes, of course she's justifiably horrified that her man was being stolen (and her man wasn't as straight as he thought he would be).

3. Yihwa was a rather irritating character. Not sure why the fandom likes her (the character) so much.

4. Cgame was a cute bunny in his 1st season then he had that horrid moustache the 2nd season.

5. Tomo was quite hot back in the day but he declined a lot since then.

6. Fai (Olive) was the best character in both seasons of Together With Me, and I think a good chunk of the fandom agrees.  :clap3:

7. I kinda wanted the teacher-student romance to blossom, but oh well.

8. Can't believe that Sek (who played Mew) and Tem (who played Phubet) have no other acting roles besides Together With Me. I guessed they quit acting immediately after the show ended? To be honest, besides MaxTul, I don't think any of the other actors and actresses managed to snag any significant roles after the 2nd season of TWM.

The amount of series I was in the middle of watching on myasiantv, and now it's GONE?! 

• Haha 1

BL EMERGENCY 

MYASIANTV IS GONE!  :deadbanana4:

kissasian is still up but that site is such a pain to navigate on mobile even with a adblocker :redface:

10 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

1. Technically Korn was trash for basically r@ping Knock when they were both drunk. 

2. Plern Pleng was trash, but yes, of course she's justifiably horrified that her man was being stolen (and her man wasn't as straight as he thought he would be).

3. Yihwa was a rather irritating character. Not sure why the fandom likes her (the character) so much.

4. Cgame was a cute bunny in his 1st season then he had that horrid moustache the 2nd season.

6. Fai (Olive) was the best character in both seasons of Together With Me, and I think a good chunk of the fandom agrees.  :clap3:

8. Can't believe that Sek (who played Mew) and Tem (who played Phubet) have no other acting roles besides Together With Me. I guessed they quit acting immediately after the show ended? To be honest, besides MaxTul, I don't think any of the other actors and actresses managed to snag any significant roles after the 2nd season of TWM.

Yihwa and Cgame were in Paint with Love at least :fan:

22 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Lmao Korn did not rape Knock. The only thing close to that was in WAP effect with Alex x Jean.

I went to a bookstore recently and they had a small BL Manga section.

On tumblr I saw a gifset of another recent BL.

I'm slowly getting sucked back into the Asian BL train

• Like 3

The time of fever is a movie??!?

and it's not on Viki!?!? :biblionny:

Iqiyi must have dirt on some of these directors because this is getting weird  :biblionny:

Edited by Katamari

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

I went to a bookstore recently and they had a small BL Manga section.

On tumblr I saw a gifset of another recent BL.

I'm slowly getting sucked back into the Asian BL train

So what were your fav bl mangas :fan:

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

So what were your fav bl mangas :fan:

I havent read that many tbh

:suburban:

ive read/watched Addicted years ago

i was recently reading one with a hot boss/coworker dynamic and watched that corny My Secret Agent Husband movie :dies:

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

I havent read that many tbh

:suburban:

ive read/watched Addicted years ago

i was recently reading one with a hot boss/coworker dynamic and watched that corny My Secret Agent Husband movie :dies:

Looks a mess! Adding this one to the watchlist :suburban:

Fuaiz is the star of 4Minutes. 

Blammys Best Supporting Actor reserved for him already. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.